Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min 23000 yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro love hote

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
There were once many PG reviews but now not so many so let me add a short one. Had a fun time with Hazuki a few days ago.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/i-pururungang/girlid-19709470/

In general the guys there are gaijin-friendly and tolerant of poor Japanese, but they speak super fast and so talking to them on the phone is hard. I decided to walk in and try my luck, but before doing so I did my homework on the web site and made a short list of girls that would make my cut. Hazuki-Chan, whose profile pictures are less than flattering and whose blog is almost non existant did not make the cut. But when I arrived there weee only three cards available to me and when I said I preferred young girls the tencho recommended her and I bit.

I did feel a bit of buyers remorse. Best practice is certainly to avoid unwanted leftovers, but in this case I was pleasantly suprised. She is a very nice girl from up North with (obviously) fantastically huge breasts and (less common among bigger Japanese women) a nice ass. She was very very horny and wet the whole time and loves being fingered. I am pretty sure she would have gone in for FS had I asked. But maybe it’s her job to make me think that.

Anyway, just a PSA for brothers looking for girls with a bit more to love.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Yeah this was definitely best practice in what not to do when none of your pre selected options are available. Right thing to do wouldnhave been to abort and call a reliable delivery provider. But I didn’t have much time and was committed.

I think I’m some sense it is true that all young women, under 22 or so, are attractive (to me). I just wish I had known this in college. There was one portly lass who had it hot for me when I was 21 or so. I avoided her for a bit but then one day found her in my bed after a party of some sort. I still couldn’t bother to bring myself around so as I recall she had to finish the job, masturbating herself in bed next to me while I fell asleep. Argh.. to be able to go and slap some sense into that young man.

sorry but I'm new here in Japan and still has no phone. Can I get a disposable phone or something like that?

The hotel is any Hotel you like. There are probably a hundred within an easy walk of the ikebukuro shops. I don’t know if their phones dial out though.

You might try with Line. Most of these shops have Line and would probably be fine with you sending your room number that way.

hi, when you walk in and book a girl, do you speak in Japanese? i really want to try Pururungang but i can't speak any Japanese. and can i use the phone from the love hotel to call the shop? unless they are good with LINE. thank you

Don’t want to doanbwhole thread for this but I have a great time a few days ago with Runa from this shop. He is chubby, rather than fat, and has great big tits and a nice tight round ass. Her breasts are so shapely and firm that I thought they might be enhanced. I had to examine them carefully to establish they are real.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
hi, when you walk in and book a girl, do you speak in Japanese? i really want to try Pururungang but i can't speak any Japanese. and can i use the phone from the love hotel to call the shop? unless they are good with LINE. thank you

I speak in the very limited Japanese which I have at my disposal. The shop guys are fine with it. If you went in with a few memorized phrases it might work. Phone booking would be hard. I don’t know if the love Hotel phones disl out. You could probably call them from VoIP though. I guess.

I don’t really want to start a whole new thread. But I will note that I recently saw Ami at PG who is a nice girl who speaks English very well. The shop was eager for me to see her. I bet if you went in when she was working even with little Japanese you could get in to see her. She said two of her seven (!) customers that day were foreigners.

And she has a great ass.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/i-pururungang/girlid-20229784/diary/2/

Contiuing to spam you with this thread, I must say that I recently saw Saya from PG and she was the best of the bunch so far. Young (just turned 22), Big ‘uns (maybe H or I) and blonde died hair (which I love on a Japanese girls). She said it was just her third day on the job but you couldn’t tell by how she smoked cock. Friendly and easy going personality.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1...gang/girlid-21060591/diary/pd-232875134/?lo=1

She commutes from Shizuoka so not sure how long she will last.