Pururungang, Japanese Bulletin Boards, And Scary Stds

Goiter

Hoping tomorrow is a better day....
Reaction score
I spent some time over the weekend reading the Pururungang section of one of the Japanese delivery health review sites. It's both funny and scary as hell. Some observations:

1. The sex slang is a tough nut to crack initially. I can read most anything, but this stuff was a mystery. If you already know that G基 (g = gomu/rubber) means sex with a condom, then you are savvier than I am. A 地雷 was also a new concept to me (figure it out.....).

2. We spend time on this board wondering who will give up FS. These dudes are on another planet. They're focused on who does full service with:

NN - no skin (condom), nakadashi (cum inside) vs who does NS - no skin, sotodashi (cum outside).

The consensus is that at least half the girls (they name names) in the top 20 offer some kind of bareback service. Covered FS is considered a basic service barely requiring discussion - like a human right.

3. If you are a Japanese reader, then this site is a goldmine for details on the girls - size, shape, volume of breast size.

I personally am now scared as hell about using Pururungang. Who knows what bugs these girls are carrying. You can bang most of the girls in one way or another though. Happy hunting (and dad says please wear a condom).

I don't think we are allowed to link other bulletin boards so I won't do that. PM me if you want details.

PS - also some hilarious and xenophobic commentary about half-Japanese delivery health girls not being any good because they smell funny. Sigh........

Last edited:
Goiter, that's good intel. At least NOT having the option of sticking their skinless gaijin meat in those tight wet Asian holes is probably a blessing in disguise for some of the guys on here. I'm sure the raw dog option might be too tempting for certain elements on this site.

Last edited:
Raw at that place (or any place) seems ridiculously stupid. You should see these dudes attitudes towards wearing condoms. It's some scary shit.

Reactions: MossBoss
It works in both good ways and bad. As thorough as the Japanese guys are about documenting Nama-sotto and nakadashi girls, they also share info about STDs.

Although, you have to wonder how many times false reports are spread to keep hoardes of J-punters from ruining a good thing.

The OP is right though- there is a TON of FS info written by and for the Japanese monger. 2chan is a goldmine for those with the language skills.

Reactions: Jimmydr
I actually had raw sex with Honoka (who is longer there) a few years ago. She told me I was the only one she did it with. I also have had raw sex with Kurumi who also told me I was the only customer she has done raw with (because I have seen her more than 5 times). I do regret it and have no excuse for my conduct but I have tested myself and I am ok. But I have read countless reports that Yurie allows guys to cum inside of her.

Check out the board. You weren't/aren't the only one.

Don't get me wrong. Do what makes you happy. This isn't a board for moralizing or judging! Just be aware of the risks!

She told me I was the only one she did it with
Check out the board. You weren't/aren't the only one.
suicide.gif

Reactions: Goiter
First six or seven instances, she was always insistent on using a condom and then after that, she was just ok with it. I didn't 100% believe her because up until that point, she was was persistent about using protection which gave me some benefit of the doubt.

Bottom line is, I got out of it ok and won't be doing it unprotected anymore.

Last edited:
I didn't 100% believe her because up until that point, she was was persistent about using protection which gave me some benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: TAG77
I've been reading those for the past few months after my first visits at pururungang.
There are lots of trolls in those forums, but it gives a good idea of the mentality of those guys; they've got no respect for providers/themselves. They think of it as a service in a "the customer is God" kind of way, emphasizing on their discontentment, they keep talkshit on them in the most disrespectful way possible.
As I said in another thread before, there are also guys who make Fake reports in a desperate attempt to keep the girl for themselves.(お気に隠し)
As for the std thing, it's actually pretty scary to read those comments. They definitely are in another planet. This reminded me of a total asshole who was bragging in a family restaurant that he had never used a condom in his whole life (about 33 years old at the time). As @Solong said before, having the girl let it you do it raw is a form of possession in Japan that could explain it, but I think that most people are just plain idiots when it comes to std in this country.

In the OL style thread I also read comments of customers being disappointed that some girls are foreigners ok.
One guy also said that their was a form of super gonorhea abroad implying that foreigners where more dangerous std wise. I'm pretty sure kitty would agree that japanese customers are probably the one to avoid.
One of the girls in OL style had her blog entry deleted because she mentioned having foreign customers in it.

The providers are definitely also to blame when it comes to these risky situations and I' ll relate in another thread later what happened to myself last month with one provider.

In the OL style thread I also read comments of customers being disappointed that some girls are foreigners ok.
IMHO, this is the real reason that so many places are 外人ダメ. There's just not enough of us to make up for the loss of Japanese customers when the word gets out. (n):poop:

The providers are definitely also to blame when it comes to these risky situations and I' ll relate in another thread later what happened to myself last month with one provider.

I for one am looking forward to hearing about your skinless adventures. The skinless brigade are like the extreme sports guys. Don't want to be one but fascinated by their adventures as they explore dangerous holes.

Reactions: John Chavers
Vulkan's brush with death is this way. :doctor:

IMHO, this is the real reason that so many places are 外人ダメ. There's just not enough of us to make up for the loss of Japanese customers when the word gets out. (n):poop:
Maybe. I personally think it's just the communication issues aren't worth the trouble. I need to quit my job and examine this scientifically by visiting a hundred or so shops and sampling the wares.

Reactions: John Chavers
Hi! Girls opinion here and I just wanted to add something.

If this is the board I am thinking of it has several sections. Hosts , hostesses, fuuzoku etc then I know which one you are talking about.

I have a lot if female friends who work in the industry as well as male friends, as does my husband.

These boards tend to have a lot of very real information you would be surprised by them, but that doesn't mean that jealous customers and competitors aren't writing things about each other. Remember in a lot of places when a girl gets nominated/shimeied. They get an extra cash bonus that day. So sometimes they will write bad shit about popular girls so that they get chosen less and they get chosen more.

I have lots of friends that say things like, I'd never fuck a gaijin that's scary but will do bbfs with Japanese dudes, it blows my mind the idea that gaijin have more stds. Also remember that 80 percent of girls in this industry are going to host clubs, and they're probably having bb sex with hosts if they're doing it with customers.

My husband informs me that he caught 4 stds in four months from four different clients when he started hosting years ago, before he learned that condoms were a good idea. So just something to keep in mind.

Hi Goiter, can you PM me the japanese site also please ? I would like to see that O_O ! Thank you very much.

Reactions: Jimmydr
I've been reading those for the past few months after my first visits at pururungang.
There are lots of trolls in those forums, but it gives a good idea of the mentality of those guys; they've got no respect for providers/themselves. They think of it as a service in a "the customer is God" kind of way, emphasizing on their discontentment, they keep talkshit on them in the most disrespectful way possible.
As I said in another thread before, there are also guys who make Fake reports in a desperate attempt to keep the girl for themselves.(お気に隠し)
As for the std thing, it's actually pretty scary to read those comments. They definitely are in another planet. This reminded me of a total asshole who was bragging in a family restaurant that he had never used a condom in his whole life (about 33 years old at the time). As @Solong said before, having the girl let it you do it raw is a form of possession in Japan that could explain it, but I think that most people are just plain idiots when it comes to std in this country.

One guy also said that their was a form of super gonorhea abroad implying that foreigners where more dangerous std wise. I'm pretty sure kitty would agree that japanese customers are probably the one to avoid.
One of the girls in OL style had her blog entry deleted because she mentioned having foreign customers in it.

The mentality about going raw by Japanese guys, has some other weird side tracks in Japanese culture.

1) Various Japanese guys will tell Japanese women that only foreigners have diseases and that Japanese are "clean". So, it's OK for them to do it raw.

Somehow diseases are racist too and refuse to infect the Japanese body ;-) And the mindset of Japanese guys "raw dogging" prostitutes in Japan, goes for when they travel outside the country in Asia; Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Phillipines...

2) Various Japanese guys will act funny around, ostracize, refuse to buy service from, or insult Japanese women that openly or they are aware of providing service to foreigners.

The rumor can be spread that foreigners are contaminating their women.

NOT all Japanese guys think that way, but apparently too many, particularly among the older ones.

3) A lot of Japanese women (happens in Korea too) will refuse to provide service or be seen with foreigners for fear of what Japanese (Korean) male customers that see her will think. This can happen in a P4P or non-P4P context.

It can be not necessarily the woman herself that is bias or prejudice, but her fear or paranoia of what others might think, or fear of having bad rumors spread about her.

Some Japanese women (Korean as well), if they will see foreigners, want to do so on the sneak/hide it. Backwards, like it's 1950, not 2014.

Last edited:
It is true the older generation of Japanese have that racist attitude. One time in Niigata, this 85 year old guy just calls me a dumb gaijin. I know there is a dispute of whether or not gaijin should be a bad word, but in the words of Chris Rock, I don't believe in bad words, only bad thoughts. It is how you use the word that makes it bad.

But the younger and middle aged ones don't really seem to care. In my personal experience, the baby boomer generation of Japanese and younger are more encouraging that you fuck a Japanese girl. My co-workers always encourage me to marry a Japanese girl by selling me their so called good qualities lol. At one point in the waiting room at Happy Berry, a father-son were willing to engage in conversation with me about martial arts because I was wearing a Tap Out shirt and they both come from a family of karate practitioners. They really seem to be impressed that I appreciated Japanese culture and all that and of my Japanese street smarts.

But the girls who work exclusively with foreign servicing providers such as Nasty Dolls and Asian Mystique tend to like foreigner guys better because they have a more gentlemanly attitude towards women (not of course you're someone like Julien Blanc) and think Japanese guys are jerks. This approach was what won me over with most of the girls I have met with at Pururungang such as Umi (when you look at her, you gotta treat her like a goddess) and Kurumi (she's a special case for me since she reminds me of a girlfriend I really loved long ago and she is aware of this). And the girls of course convey that to the boys who work the front desk. Then nearly every time I show up, they always thank me for being good to the girls and whenever a girl I choose has no foreigner experience, they put in a good word for me by saying I speak Japanese and that the other girls tell them I'm a nice guy and they're cool with it.

The guys at Happy Berry have always been cool with me and always greet me with open arms.

But hey, there are assholes everywhere you go. Thankfully, I have never faced any severe hostility during my punting. Just the normal, " sorry, we don't take foreigners" or "We do not have any girls that can service foreigners right now" and that I'm cool with. I would have an issue with it if the "boy" or "tout" just suddenly acts violently or tells me "God home yankee!" or "We don't want your fucking diseases!"

But in general, Japanese are the nicest people I know.