https://www.pururungang.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 26,000 + 2,000 photo selection + 3,000 hotel

Type/Location:
Hotel health, Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
All communication in Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
Found myself in Ikebukuro yesterday after a client visit, with a few hours to kill before anything else I had to do. Been ages since I'd visited Pururungang, so I thought I'd give it a shot, especially since we haven't had any reviews from there recently. Confirmed with the counter guy that foreigners are still totally fine as long as they can speak enough Japanese to get through the reservation process, and he complained a bit that lately there's been a rash of people that can't speak a lick of nihongo, presumably tourists.

The only girl on that was available quickly and would see foreigners was Rosé (ロゼ), and the measurements (96H/59/88) looked OK on the card, and she had the promising sign of being OK with nearly every option on the menu. She's listed as a "technician" meaning that she's skilled, but not necessarily personable.

Forked over the cash and trotted up the street to the hotel, got a room, called in to let them know the room number and waited for her to show up. Rosé has definitely put on a few kilos since those measurements were taken, but she's not unttractive, and as soon as I started speaking to her in Japanese, she lit up. She had been nervous that I'd be another foreigner who could barely stumble through the counter process, but with communication on the table, she was a lot happier.

A little chatting, then off with our accoutrements and into the shower, a scrub and an ugai later, and we hit the mattress. Rosé enjoys kissing and making out, which is a bonus for me, but she's also a smoker, which is not. She rapidly made her way south, and made up for the smoky taste with some energetically legit oral skills, with lots of eye contact and slurping in between taking things right to the back of her throat. After a while of that she slid her knees under my rear, and started in with some serious energetic Russian action, licking on the downstroke. She's definitely an H cup at a minimum, there was plenty for her to work with there, and she knows what she's doing, it took a lot for me to keep from popping.

After a while she started to tire, so I moved her around to go down on her nicely shaved pussy, and she responded very, very nicely, rewarding me with several juicy orgasms in a row before swinging over into a 69. We stayed like that until the first alarm sounded, and I stopped holding it in and let fly. While we chatted during cleanup she raved about how many times she'd gotten off during the session and apologised that I'd only popped once.

Back down we went, out into the sunny afternoon, and she went back to the dispatch while I headed off to deal with some boring office issues for another client.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She isn't a small girl, but her attitude is great if you treat her nicely, and her skills are top notch. If you can appreciate a girl built for action, she's got plenty of action in her.