Guest viewing is limited

Putit Royal (SL) Putit Royal - あおい - Mat Play Virtuoso!

DireWolf98

Posting About Fuzoku Since 1994
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Putit Royal - あおい

Date of Encounter:
March 2019

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
Y24,000 / 90 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland / Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
100% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
On my last night of a Tokyo business trip, I traveled down Memory Lane to Yoshiwara -- my first visit back in about 17 years. Given all of the favorable Putit Royal reviews, I felt compelled to make my inaugural visit.

Walking from Minowa Station on Meiji Dori & Dote Dori and turning onto Hanazono Dori, I felt like I returned home when I saw the various Soapland signs.

I entered Putit Royal, politely introduced myself, mentioned that I have been to Soaplands many times and added that conversing in Japanese isn't a problem for me. Despite a recent post on TAG that claimed this shop had changed its gaijin policy, the tencho welcomed me and then said Waiting Time was 50 minutes.

Disappointed, I apologized and exited. I walked past numerous other Soaplands, including Darling Harbor. Along the way, a few touts greeted me. About half-way to Galaxy Station I changed my mind. I had a hunch that I should return to Putit Royal.

I re-entered Putit Royal and confirmed that Waiting Time was about 45 minutes. When the tencho sat down with me and laid out photos of five girls on the coffee table, he started emphasizing the younger girls.

I told him: "一番大切なことはマットプレーが上手 ." (The more important thing for me is someone who is skilled at Mat Play.)

Tapping his finger directly below her photo, the tencho replied, "あおいさんはマットプレーが上手です." Done!

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/pt-royal/girlid-23707539/?of=y

When the time came, the tencho directed me to the top of the stairs, where I found Aoi waiting -- part of the Soapland ritual.

At first glance, I was disappointed, but I soon discovered that was because of the silly/unflattering outfit Aoi was wearing. When Aoi stripped, she revealed her hot little body -- athletic, but not thick -- and smooth, almost flawless skin. Aoi has a cute face, but she looked a little puffy below the eyes (maybe she was sleep deprived on that day). Aoi looks like she could be a cheerleader. Her pics are fairly accurate. If she was 175 cm, or taller, she would be almost perfect in my book.

I got off on the right foot with friendly conversation, which led to me stroking her smooth skin and then kissing her. Aoi is a reasonably good kisser; we kissed several times more after I brushed my teeth in the bathtub.

Aoi was affectionate and friendly, but not overly chatty, while scrubbing/washing me on the スケベ椅子, as the bathtub was filling. I entered the bathtub, quickly followed by Aoi, where she introduced me to her impressive BBBJ skills.

Aoi slipped out of the tub and handed me a toothbrush with toothpaste as she prepared The Mat. At that point, I started to feel true relaxation due to Jet Lag, anticipation and the stress from my trip melting away.

Once I climbed onto The Mat face down, Aoi drizzled nuru gel onto my body from shoulders to calves and she started sliding and spinning around. Aoi applied butterfly licks to my ears and kisses in various places which lead to some brief "fake rimming."

After The Flip and more nuru gel drizzling, I slipped into a dream-like state as Aoi's skillful sliding progressed into sumata, BBBJ, HJ, 69, CCG, back to sumata, HJ and we finished with 69. Covered in gel, including most of my face -- due to all that 69ing -- I couldn't stop smiling.

This session ranks as one of my better Mat Play experiences - it reminded me of everything that I crave in Yoshiwara and can't experience in the U.S.

Our friendly conversation continued during the end-of-session wash-down and dressing. Prior to leaving, I gave Aoi お土産 from the U.S. She bowed and thanked me. Filled with adrenaline, on that unseasonably cold evening, I enjoyed my brisk walk back to Minowa Station (although I was tempted to walk to the Sky Tree).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yoshiwara continues to hold a special place in my heart. Just by sheer luck, I saved the best for last during my most-recent business trip. It's great to receive exactly what you need/want. In my case, it was a hot friendly J-Girl with excellent Mat Play skills.

Next time, I will select the 120 minute course. I would happily pick Aoi again, with her hot little body and awesome skill sets - she definitely is a Honey Bee!

"I'm a man in a trance,
I'm a boy in short pants,
When I see my honey bee."

- Excerpt from 'Honey Bee' - Lyrics and music by Tom Petty

Nice review!

175 is quite tall for a Japanese woman. She's listed as 155 which seems about usual.

Does seem to be her specialty.
175 cm or taller - That’s my “dream height” for girls. A man can always dream ... :)

BBBJ - yes, she lists it on her profile. She definitely walks the walk. :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just came out from a 90min session with Aoi and I can confirm this was the best mat experience I've yet to had and 90min passed in an instant. Tenchou told me she is currently top3 in their popularity ranking and she really deserve it. She really take care of all your need from start to finish and never seems to run out of energy. She apparently hurt one of her leg at the gym recently but it didn't affect the session at all.

As a fun gossip, she told one of the member of the NZ rugby team gave a visit to Putit Royale during their match in Japan.

As a fun gossip, she told one of the member of the NZ rugby team gave a visit to Putit Royale during their match in Japan.

Just one? I wonder where the rest of the guys went.

Haha, I was wondering how many of the players and fans would make the trip to Yoshiwara to enjoy some Japanese delights! If there's one, there must be more!

Haha, I was wondering how many of the players and fans would make the trip to Yoshiwara to enjoy some Japanese delights! If there's one, there must be more!

I'm sure all the losers will be paying a visit to at least go out with a bang.

Reactions: SoapFTW
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Putit Royal - あおい

Date of Encounter:
March 2019

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
Y24,000 / 90 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland / Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
100% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
On my last night of a Tokyo business trip, I traveled down Memory Lane to Yoshiwara -- my first visit back in about 17 years. Given all of the favorable Putit Royal reviews, I felt compelled to make my inaugural visit.

Walking from Minowa Station on Meiji Dori & Dote Dori and turning onto Hanazono Dori, I felt like I returned home when I saw the various Soapland signs.

I entered Putit Royal, politely introduced myself, mentioned that I have been to Soaplands many times and added that conversing in Japanese isn't a problem for me. Despite a recent post on TAG that claimed this shop had changed its gaijin policy, the tencho welcomed me and then said Waiting Time was 50 minutes.

Disappointed, I apologized and exited. I walked past numerous other Soaplands, including Darling Harbor. Along the way, a few touts greeted me. About half-way to Galaxy Station I changed my mind. I had a hunch that I should return to Putit Royal.

I re-entered Putit Royal and confirmed that Waiting Time was about 45 minutes. When the tencho sat down with me and laid out photos of five girls on the coffee table, he started emphasizing the younger girls.

I told him: "一番大切なことはマットプレーが上手 ." (The more important thing for me is someone who is skilled at Mat Play.)

Tapping his finger directly below her photo, the tencho replied, "あおいさんはマットプレーが上手です." Done!

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/pt-royal/girlid-23707539/?of=y

When the time came, the tencho directed me to the top of the stairs, where I found Aoi waiting -- part of the Soapland ritual.

At first glance, I was disappointed, but I soon discovered that was because of the silly/unflattering outfit Aoi was wearing. When Aoi stripped, she revealed her hot little body -- athletic, but not thick -- and smooth, almost flawless skin. Aoi has a cute face, but she looked a little puffy below the eyes (maybe she was sleep deprived on that day). Aoi looks like she could be a cheerleader. Her pics are fairly accurate. If she was 175 cm, or taller, she would be almost perfect in my book.

I got off on the right foot with friendly conversation, which led to me stroking her smooth skin and then kissing her. Aoi is a reasonably good kisser; we kissed several times more after I brushed my teeth in the bathtub.

Aoi was affectionate and friendly, but not overly chatty, while scrubbing/washing me on the スケベ椅子, as the bathtub was filling. I entered the bathtub, quickly followed by Aoi, where she introduced me to her impressive BBBJ skills.

Aoi slipped out of the tub and handed me a toothbrush with toothpaste as she prepared The Mat. At that point, I started to feel true relaxation due to Jet Lag, anticipation and the stress from my trip melting away.

Once I climbed onto The Mat face down, Aoi drizzled nuru gel onto my body from shoulders to calves and she started sliding and spinning around. Aoi applied butterfly licks to my ears and kisses in various places which lead to some brief "fake rimming."

After The Flip and more nuru gel drizzling, I slipped into a dream-like state as Aoi's skillful sliding progressed into sumata, BBBJ, HJ, 69, CCG, back to sumata, HJ and we finished with 69. Covered in gel, including most of my face -- due to all that 69ing -- I couldn't stop smiling.

This session ranks as one of my better Mat Play experiences - it reminded me of everything that I crave in Yoshiwara and can't experience in the U.S.

Our friendly conversation continued during the end-of-session wash-down and dressing. Prior to leaving, I gave Aoi お土産 from the U.S. She bowed and thanked me. Filled with adrenaline, on that unseasonably cold evening, I enjoyed my brisk walk back to Minowa Station (although I was tempted to walk to the Sky Tree).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yoshiwara continues to hold a special place in my heart. Just by sheer luck, I saved the best for last during my most-recent business trip. It's great to receive exactly what you need/want. In my case, it was a hot friendly J-Girl with excellent Mat Play skills.

Next time, I will select the 120 minute course. I would happily pick Aoi again, with her hot little body and awesome skill sets - she definitely is a Honey Bee!

"I'm a man in a trance,
I'm a boy in short pants,
When I see my honey bee."

- Excerpt from 'Honey Bee' - Lyrics and music by Tom Petty

Thank you for this review! Finally got to try a session her right before I left Japan and really enjoyed it (review in the works).:)

Reactions: Acid Burn