http://www.pt-royal.com/girls/?no=22

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 mins. - ‎¥13,000

Type/Location:
Shop Location/Yoshiwara Entertainment District

Language Notes:
Level 3 日本語 (Japanese)

Details of the Encounter:
This review is a bit late, but I wanted to contribute because I received some good information from this forum.

I spent one week in Tokyo around this time a month ago. On my prior two trips to Japan, when it came to Soapland and Shinjuku, it was either すごい (wow) or lackluster. Either had a great time or dealt with Yakuza types in Kabukichō. I'd recommend any すけべ foreign tourist to avoid this area unless you plan to watch the Robot show - ロボットレストラン.

My profile - Asian American, studied 日本語 for maybe 3 years. Facial features somewhat Japanese. It was my last day in Tokyo. My choices were: (a) go shopping in Ikebukuro; (b) try Soapland. For those that know, the choice was clear - 鋼人ダイターン3 (Daitarn 3) a collectible figure to be displayed on my shelf and collect dust or a fond memory of my last trip to Japan. I choose option B!

http://www.pt-royal.com/system.html

Based upon the map above and some help from Google, I headed to the Minowa station from the Tokyo Metro line. I recall it being exit 2, but don't quote me on this. The area should look like http://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1324/A132401/13140930/dtlphotolst/4/1/?smp=s#

I'd recommend heading south along the Tsukuba Expressway instead of heading east then south through the residential neighborhood. You want to head east (left) after the third traffic signal. I've been in this area before about 7 years ago and business was not welcome to foreign clientele. I was being engaged by hawkers left/right. Very different. I'd like to share my past experiences, but that is for another time.

I got prices ranging from ¥299,000+. I really hate going into these places by simply relying on the photos the doorman shows you. In my experience, it never really resembles the girl. I ended going to Putit Royal because of the many reviews in this forum. I was greeted by an older gentlemen. I spoke some Japanese and asked about the "system" and he told me have a step inside. America-jin desu was welcome. Whenever I travel abroad, I tend to study the language and be respectful of the custom. I am never argumentative and looking for trouble. I've seen rowdy foreigners in other Asian countries and they give everyone else who is respectful and humble a bad stereotype.

Anyways, I sat down and was offered tea. Pictures were shown and I really wanted service from まこと, but she was not available. I ended with Tomoka. After reviewing the webpage, I wanted 90 min. for ¥24,000, but the gentlemen insisted 45 min. for ‎¥13,000. Less than what I expected, but okay. I inquired that it was my desire to have mat play and was willing to pay more, but he told me that it would suffice.

I then waited the waiting area, read some Japanese car magazines, and watched some tv alongside a man who looked like my grandfather (70s). I saw all types 20-70. Finally, I was called and greeted by Tomoka. She was about 162 cm or 5"4. Pale skin and wearing a peach gown. She then welcomed me upstairs and we got undressed. She was very humorous and her English was understood. She had traveled to Orange County, CA and New York, NY in her past. When she undressed she appeared to weigh about <120 lbs. Although the website advertised her as having a cup size of 87D, for US sizes, she seemed more like 32B.

She then instructed to lay in the tub. I have to say this place needs some serious re-model when compared to other soaps in Macau and Bangkok. After she prepared the mat, she proceeded to mix the nuru. I then layed on the mat on my back and didn't move as instructed. She lathered my body and hers with the nuru which was quite warm and exciting. Previous nuru massage I had elsewhere which not warm. She then began to slid her body all over. It was quite relaxing and soothing. She then began touching and licking her tongue in all the right zones. I flipped over and she gave me a BBJ but I insisted on using the condom. After sliding her things against mine, she mounted me cowgirl style and started pounding me like a jackhammer to cement. 10~15 minutes passed, I then switched to missionary and finished.

It was a great experience, and sorry I could not go into every detail. I found her to be hospitable and professional. She told me that "mat play" generally requires 70+ minutes and I got some kind of special deal, but I didn't know what else to say other than thank-you. She started laughing and suggested I try a "tandem" course next time I come, which as most of you know, is 2 girls at the same time. I told I would be back and ask for that service next time. I then departed and the salesman below offered a taxi for me. I decided to walk back to Minowa station.

Big mistake! Its quite far and I ended up almost missing my flight out of Narita at 17:00. Lucky I was able to catch Keisei Skyliner and get to the airport at 15:30. I lost my ticket stub on the Skyliner because I was so exhausted but the gentlemen for the Keisei line said to be careful next time.

Being nice seems to have brought me luck in a foreign country. I hope everyone can respect other customs and cultures. My only suggestion for Putit Royal is go on a weekday and not on a day your departing! I would definitely go back again, but am curious about the other places in this district that I passed up.

BTW - I ended getting my 鋼人ダイターン3 by mail from Mandrake when I returned to the US. Best of both worlds!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Write a good review including directions. It really helps the next person if they are not good with navigating a foreign place.

Thanks for the review! Tomoka is awesome.
Too bad about the short time, maybe her shift was ending or she had an appointment booked, otherwise I don't see why they would force you to take a shorter course.
Glad you had a good experience anyway. I only did reverse mat play with her so I still have something to look forward to.

I've included directions and map in my Yoshiwara Resource thread for my preferred route to Putit Royal from Minowa Station.

Too bad about the short time, maybe her shift was ending or she had an appointment booked, otherwise I don't see why they would force you to take a shorter course.
Yeah i also thought that. Good they still made it a special deal with matplay though!

Reactions: WestTokyo75
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Putit Royal

Date of Encounter:
03/16/2016

Contact Method:
http://www.pt-royal.com/girls/?no=22

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 mins. - ‎¥13,000

Type/Location:
Shop Location/Yoshiwara Entertainment District

Language Notes:
Level 3 日本語 (Japanese)

Details of the Encounter:
This review is a bit late, but I wanted to contribute because I received some good information from this forum.

I spent one week in Tokyo around this time a month ago. On my prior two trips to Japan, when it came to Soapland and Shinjuku, it was either すごい (wow) or lackluster. Either had a great time or dealt with Yakuza types in Kabukichō. I'd recommend any すけべ foreign tourist to avoid this area unless you plan to watch the Robot show - ロボットレストラン.

My profile - Asian American, studied 日本語 for maybe 3 years. Facial features somewhat Japanese. It was my last day in Tokyo. My choices were: (a) go shopping in Ikebukuro; (b) try Soapland. For those that know, the choice was clear - 鋼人ダイターン3 (Daitarn 3) a collectible figure to be displayed on my shelf and collect dust or a fond memory of my last trip to Japan. I choose option B!

http://www.pt-royal.com/system.html

Based upon the map above and some help from Google, I headed to the Minowa station from the Tokyo Metro line. I recall it being exit 2, but don't quote me on this. The area should look like http://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1324/A132401/13140930/dtlphotolst/4/1/?smp=s#

I'd recommend heading south along the Tsukuba Expressway instead of heading east then south through the residential neighborhood. You want to head east (left) after the third traffic signal. I've been in this area before about 7 years ago and business was not welcome to foreign clientele. I was being engaged by hawkers left/right. Very different. I'd like to share my past experiences, but that is for another time.

I got prices ranging from ¥299,000+. I really hate going into these places by simply relying on the photos the doorman shows you. In my experience, it never really resembles the girl. I ended going to Putit Royal because of the many reviews in this forum. I was greeted by an older gentlemen. I spoke some Japanese and asked about the "system" and he told me have a step inside. America-jin desu was welcome. Whenever I travel abroad, I tend to study the language and be respectful of the custom. I am never argumentative and looking for trouble. I've seen rowdy foreigners in other Asian countries and they give everyone else who is respectful and humble a bad stereotype.

Anyways, I sat down and was offered tea. Pictures were shown and I really wanted service from まこと, but she was not available. I ended with Tomoka. After reviewing the webpage, I wanted 90 min. for ¥24,000, but the gentlemen insisted 45 min. for ‎¥13,000. Less than what I expected, but okay. I inquired that it was my desire to have mat play and was willing to pay more, but he told me that it would suffice.

2.jpg

I then waited the waiting area, read some Japanese car magazines, and watched some tv alongside a man who looked like my grandfather (70s). I saw all types 20-70. Finally, I was called and greeted by Tomoka. She was about 162 cm or 5"4. Pale skin and wearing a peach gown. She then welcomed me upstairs and we got undressed. She was very humorous and her English was understood. She had traveled to Orange County, CA and New York, NY in her past. When she undressed she appeared to weigh about <120 lbs. Although the website advertised her as having a cup size of 87D, for US sizes, she seemed more like 32B.

She then instructed to lay in the tub. I have to say this place needs some serious re-model when compared to other soaps in Macau and Bangkok. After she prepared the mat, she proceeded to mix the nuru. I then layed on the mat on my back and didn't move as instructed. She lathered my body and hers with the nuru which was quite warm and exciting. Previous nuru massage I had elsewhere which not warm. She then began to slid her body all over. It was quite relaxing and soothing. She then began touching and licking her tongue in all the right zones. I flipped over and she gave me a BBJ but I insisted on using the condom. After sliding her things against mine, she mounted me cowgirl style and started pounding me like a jackhammer to cement. 10~15 minutes passed, I then switched to missionary and finished.

It was a great experience, and sorry I could not go into every detail. I found her to be hospitable and professional. She told me that "mat play" generally requires 70+ minutes and I got some kind of special deal, but I didn't know what else to say other than thank-you. She started laughing and suggested I try a "tandem" course next time I come, which as most of you know, is 2 girls at the same time. I told I would be back and ask for that service next time. I then departed and the salesman below offered a taxi for me. I decided to walk back to Minowa station.

Big mistake! Its quite far and I ended up almost missing my flight out of Narita at 17:00. Lucky I was able to catch Keisei Skyliner and get to the airport at 15:30. I lost my ticket stub on the Skyliner because I was so exhausted but the gentlemen for the Keisei line said to be careful next time.

Being nice seems to have brought me luck in a foreign country. I hope everyone can respect other customs and cultures. My only suggestion for Putit Royal is go on a weekday and not on a day your departing! I would definitely go back again, but am curious about the other places in this district that I passed up.

BTW - I ended getting my 鋼人ダイターン3 by mail from Mandrake when I returned to the US. Best of both worlds!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Write a good review including directions. It really helps the next person if they are not good with navigating a foreign place.

Thanks for this report, which makes me even more sorry that I had to pass on Tomoka, who was offered to me during my last visit, but I was not patient enough to wait the 2 hours required..and instead went with anther woman, quit nice, but just nothing much to write about..
And, oh yes, I may have met you, there was a guy there so young, it may have been my...grandson!!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thank you for the review and leaving me with the Opening of Daitarn 3 in my head. One, two, three - Daitarn 3!