Second week of September, weekday evening

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes, 38400 (!) yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English and Google Translate, probably not sufficient.

Details of the Encounter:
Went to putit with exactly 31841 yen in cash, since all reviews I saw mentioned it's 30k. Was offered in, asked for nationality (god bless German-Japanese relations), then offered to either choose a girl or go with the recommended one. I went with the recommended one (didn't ask for name there and can't read Kanji so dunno it was even the same girl), since honestly I didn't care much – the pictures are too photoshopped anyway for me to make an informed decision. They showed me the price list, which was 30k for 120 minutes, fine.

Then the tensho said something to the other guy going over the list with me, and handed him a new price list, suddenly the price was 32k. Well, fuck. Asked if credit card is okay, they said yes. Shuffled me into a taxi with some Japanese, brought me to [C-Lemon](http://www.c-lemon.com/i/) where they had a card reader... except suddenly the price was 38400? I asked about why, but the guy behind the counter only said it's "20% fee", which was all the English he managed. CC fee maybe? Impatient as I was I just accepted it (should've just walked tbh).

The girl was, as is tradition, 10kg heavier and 5 years older as on the picture, and that's being polite. I made her say the name thrice to make sure I got it right. Is that even a Japanese name? Whatever. I really didn't care much at that point.

On the plus side, she was friendly and engaged (though not as much as some others I've met). Shower, bath tub play, mat play was enough to get me hard, but nothing special. Then tried cowgirl, which tbh kinda crushed my hips, so we went missionary, which is an interesting logistical challenge on a lubed up mat.

She sounded like she was in pain every time I moved (crying and spasming), but (after some fumbling to get a phone and Google Translate everything) reassured me she was enjoying it, so that was a biiiiit offputting. Did manage to blow my load regardless, and round two on the bed (doggy) went similar — once I tuned out her voice I could get it done. Which, uh, honestly isn't the kind of experience I look to pay money for. Much less this much.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Had this been my first time I'd probably be traumatized for life.

Thanks for your report - Yes, the 20% added is for the credit card fee... probably should just bring more cash next time instead of using a card.
I don't understand why it went up to 32k though from the start.

Your dice roll proved to be negative this time, but thank you for sharing the report.

Approved: 9/22/2019

i can't understand also, if he charge u nomination fee(low end shop) i can understand but seem like he actually give you the cards to choose.
Only thing reasonable if the girl really are from cream lemon and they charge you the price for her.

i have from shop moulin tranfer to lion club, the girl was from moulin because i specifically looking for her.
i pay at moulin and they transfer me, lion club shop and room is more luxury but i din pay extra, they borrow the place because moulin was fully occupy that time.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Yeah one of my regular providers at Darling Harbour said she sometimes gets put in a room in a neighbouring shop when DH is too full.

Sounds like a train wreck. Next time keep a bit more cash in reserve. Prices seem to change at these places on a whim, at least when you're gaijin.

New Thanks for your report - Yes, the 20% added is for the credit card fee... probably should just bring more cash next time instead of using a card.

Absolutely. Should've just gone to the 7/11 down the road to withdraw money. (And I suggest anyone in the same situation to do the same.)

Reactions: TAG Manager