Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins - 24000yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Finally tried PT royal. Went around 7:30am. Tout waved me in, asked if I had a reservation. In the waiting area, he showed me a lot of pictures, I ALMOST got away with unlocking the secret Japan-only ladies, but after I asked what his recommendation was, he figured out I wasn't Japanese and took away 95% of the pics and left only Meisa and Tsukasa.

I read some pretty mixed reviews about Meisa, but I decided to see for myself. Waited about 10 minutes before I got called. Meisa was standing at the top of the stairs and like other reviews have said, she wasn't smiling.

Went into room, I undressed while she folded my clothes. Got washed in the sukebe chair and into the bath. Got a decent bbbj. Asked if I wanted to mat play or go to bed, I opted for bed.

Pretty standard service, got my nipples licked, then into another bbbj. Capped and started riding me. Doggy + finish in missionary.

After, when we were laying there talking about life and such, she really opened up and started chatting a lot and smiling.

After a while, she tried to get me going again with a bbbj, but I just wanted to chill in the bathtub (lol).

Time was up, she gave me nice hug and kiss, sent me on my way.

Pros:
-If you can speak/understand a bit of Japanese, Meisa actually opens up to you.
-While mechanical, she did her job professionally.

Cons:
-Could have been more...yarashii? If she acted more....erotic, I might've gone for the second pop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
PT Royal is a solid option for foreigners even if you're restricted to gaijin-friendly girls. I don't think I'd recommend Meisa if someone else like Tomoka (who hopefully I can meet up with before I go) is available.

If you go again try Makoto. She is one hot ass Milf. Her face is average but her body nice. There are reviews of her on TAG.

Reactions: takedajohnny
I actually make a point of asking which girls are more yarashii/sukebe whenever I don't have a preference of the girls on offer. This generally works well for me. :)