Appointment Length & Costs:
90min/24,000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English (very little used)/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description: Miyuki
Definitely older than pictured, but I wouldn't say excessively so. She was within my expected deviation and was looking for someone MILFy anyway. Any sort of actual rating is pretty subjective (and I'm not super comfortable doing it), so I'll just say that I was satisfied and leave it at that.

Details:
Have been in Japan for a little while now, but I'm leaving soon and decided to get rid of my V-Card before I left. Thanks to to the wealth of information here I decided to go with Putit Royal, partially due to good reviews and partially due to price. Yoshiwara is pretty close to where I was staying, so
I decided to walk there after (exhaustively) poring over the list of girls working that day. Chose Miyuki because she (most importantly) was available at the time that worked best and she (or someone previously employed at the shop with the same name) had positive feedback here.

When I got to the store I asked if foreigners were allowed, and was given the affirmative and led inside. Waited for 5 or so minutes before a guy came in with the price breakdown and the available girls. After I picked Miyuki he told me to wait a little, and after another 5 minutes led me to the stairs.

As for the service itself, it seemed pretty standard. I was upfront about the fact that I was a virgin (and received an "Usooo") which would have been quickly apparent regardless. I wish I could say I was some sort of undiscovered sex genius, but that is certainly not the case. Nonetheless, Miyuki was super nice and accommodating, and took the lead/put up with my clumsy technique. Lots of kissing, some BBBJ/HJ soaking washing. I payed for the 90 min, so I got the Nuru, which was strange but enjoyable. I don't have any sort of reference for what good or bad Nuru is like, but she certainly seemed like she knew what she was doing, and it felt pretty good, so take from that what you will. Gave my balls/ass a lot of...attention. Capped me and tried to ride, but I unfortunately had trouble getting and staying hard (I was nervous). Moved to the bed a little later, and Miyuki really really tried to get me to pop, and eventually succeeded a few minutes before the end of the session with a vigorous (emphasis) HJ. Did the standard JAV moans/"kimochii," which were clearly fake (I have no illusions about my performance), but clearly an attempt to boost my confidence and make me feel comfortable, so I can't fault her.

After I popped there was very little time left, so we cleaned up and chatted a little. I don't know how good her english is; my Japanese is horrible, but It managed to get the job done and she seemed (understandably) much more comfortable speaking Japanese so I stuck to that as much as possible. Was overall very pleasant to talk to and I'm satisfied with the experience as a whole.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Unfortunately (although my wallet disagrees) I'll be leaving the country soon, so this is a one and done kind of deal. I definitely set the sexual image of Americans back a little, so someone who knows what they're doing is going to have to make up for my shortcomings down the line.