Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mn, 30000 yens

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese, a bit of English

Details of the Encounter:
First time in a Soapland. I wanted to try that for a long time and check my bucket list.

First planned to go to darling harbour with Toki, but she was full booked during that day. Also, since I was under massive jetlag, I did not want to take the risk to burn 50k yens while being tired, especially down there.

So I figured out Putit Royal was a good benefit/risk compromise. Plus, I am ok with "older" girls (I am 40+).

Went at 12:00 but tencho told me Tomoka was only available for 55 minutes and suggested that I come back mid afternoon, which I did, to enjoy her a full 2 hours. I was positively surprised by the building, waiting, and playing rooms. I was expecting a much worse experience on these aspects.

Tomoka is genki and bubbly woman. Pretty, nice body, slightly curvy, but as stated in other reviews, she looks maybe 10 years older than the photos :) She is 34 now. Nice rack, soft and clean skin, and trimmed down there.

She talks a lot, but I am totally ok with that. We had some very fun conversations on many topics, and practicing my japanese with her was very pleasant.

She knows her job, and is rather in control. She adapted the scenario also, to my fatigue. We did everything that can be expected in a soapland, and she did well. Matplay was fun, although a little bit ticklish sometimes (but I am very ticklish from the start)

Yet, I dont know if it was the fact that I was tired, or the slightly overacting, I was not much "into it", and left this 2 hours session with mixed feeling.

I am still beginner in the P4P scene in Japan, and I feel I am not ready with handling the "does she really have a genuine pleasure" puzzling question.

So dont judge Tomoka for that. I really recommend her, especially for a newbie. You cant go wrong, as long as long you dont seek a super young body. We spoke mostly japanese, but she can also speak basics english.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I dont think I will repeat, not because of Tomoka, but more because I dont think I am ready for the fake/over acting of receivers. Maybe I will stick to blowjob (pinsaro) and massage/HJ for a moment...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Putit Royal with Tomoka, even if it wasn't an ideal experience for you.

Approved: 5/23/2019

Reactions: Negi77
Thanks for the review. There are many different experiences you can have in Japan. Probably just requires some more exploring and experimentation to find what you like.

Reactions: DireWolf98