Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min @ 30,000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
All Japanese on my part, scattered English on hers

Details of the Encounter:
It was probably a terrible idea to do it, but even jet lag couldn't stop me from walking over to Yoshiwara after plopping down in Minami-Senju and getting cleaned up. Maybe it was because of the jet lag, but I didn't feel as nervous brazenly rolling down the main drag to get to Putit Royal; I tend to take circuitous routes.

The staff were a little more standoffish than I recalled from two years ago. I think the tencho may be different, too? I was never real sure who was who. Anyway, they seemed a little jumpy, and my Japanese wasn't splendid after fourteen hours of travel, so things were a little terse up front. The good part about it was that they just showed me the panels, let me pick (I already knew I was picking Sachi before I left the States), and then left me alone in the (nearly empty) waiting room.

When I finally got the call, I charged up the stairs and met Sachi head-on. I knew from the video on City Heaven that she didn't look exactly like her pics, and I avoided any sense of shock by knowing that. I wouldn't, however, say that she looks very different. Really, the only thing the pics hide is how thick she is, and she's definitely on the thick side, which is just my type. She had a dress that showed off her backside in a splendid way as she walked me up the stairs. When the dress came off, I wasn't disappointed either: nice, hand-friendly breasts and a shaved pubis.

I knew for a fact that the fatigue of travel was going to hamper things, so I just went with the flow and let her lead, which she did at a leisurely pace while we chatted about stuff like the US and the details of what different fuuzoku shops entail. (She's a former M-seikan girl turned soap pro, now on her third year at Putit Royal.) Her mat play wasn't really skilled like Ayaka or Makoto, but simply having her thickness against me was enough to soothe a lot of the stresses of travel. One of the bigger positive points for me was when she asked me mid-way through what I wanted to do. Since I knew being tired was going to affect the workings of my good friend downstairs, I told her I really just wanted to do a little mutual touching and 69ing on the mat and save the main event for the bed.

She obliged happily and we spent the last little stretch on the mat just licking and caressing each other. Her shaving job isn't perfect, but it's good enough for me, so I tasted her with gusto. Just before she washed me off, she asked if I was alright with kissing since she's a smoker. I said yes and enjoyed some long, gentle smooching to get the blood flowing. When we got to the bed, she immediately reached for the cover, climbed astride, and entwined tongues with me some more while giving me some fairly intense cowgirl. My general experience has involved pretty lacklustre performance, but I wasn't disappointed here. If anything, the disappointment was probably on her end when I went limp.

In apology, I offered to touch her and try to get the motor going again. I don't know how to say it without coming off as bragging, so I'll just say this: I'm immensely careful and diligent with my finger work, and I got the feeling she was very appreciative for it. She claimed to have squirted once, though I didn't notice if that was actually the case or not. At any rate, perhaps I was able to please her at least once. After she was seemingly satisfied, I managed to get back into the game, and we continued where we left off in missionary and doggy until I (quickly) got tired. The finish finally came when she got back up for a second round of cowgirl, shaking her hips furiously in an attempt to get this obstinate snake to spit its poison. When the eruption came, it was almost magical. Sweaty and smiling, I told her I'd rarely ever finished from cowgirl, to which she replied with another kiss.

The rest of the rather long stretch of time left was spent just chatting. She seemed a little worried that I could only manage one round in two hours, but I assured her I was fine with it. The details of the conversation are largely personal and uninteresting anyway, so I'll just leave it at "We chatted, we cleaned off, and I left."

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The only reason I don't put whether or not I'd repeat is because I'm so seldom in Japan. If I was here often and had the money to spend, I would certainly repeat. Sachi is a wonderful girl if you want someone who knows what she's doing but can also be supremely gentle and warm at the same time. Spending time with her was about as close to GFE as I think I've come at a soapland. Definitely see her if you have the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Page lists her as a Japanese F cup, would you say thats correct?

Anyway glad you had a good session despite having just come off the flight.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for sharing. I believe that we should all continue to post about frequently-reviewed shops because it helps our overall cause. More information is often good.

Newbie here to the soap scene. I have been to the Thai massage places like AF/AS and a fashion health but wanted to try a soapland experience.
Is it straight up 120 min for 30,000 or are there other fees?
Thanks

Newbie here to the soap scene. I have been to the Thai massage places like AF/AS and a fashion health but wanted to try a soapland experience.
Is it straight up 120 min for 30,000 or are there other fees?
Thanks
In most budget and mid level soaplands you will find a pricing range depending on the amount of time you want to spend with a girl (or 2). You will see the price for 60, 80, 100, 120 minutes or anything in between. Mostly, all girls will have the same price

For high end establishments, you will see 1 set price, in this case 30K for 120 minutes, which is the entrence fee only. They don't publish the price for time with the girls, sine they can differ by girl. When you see a single price of 30K, you are most likely to end up paying 60K onward.

Add to that Gaijin tax en voila!

Reactions: DireWolf98
OK, thanks. I was thinking about going to Putit Royal.
Apologies if it wasn't clear. In Putit Royal it's indeed the price, including the girl. You may need to take into account some extra's like Gaijin tax or different price for premium or ranked girls. Usually the price indication in a review is quite accurate.