Guest viewing is limited

Putit Royal (SL) Putit Royal - Tomoka

BBallingSD

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Putit Royal - Tomoka https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/pt-royal/girlid-16796864/

Date of Encounter:
June 2018

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min / 32k yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
All in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hi there. Long time listener, first time caller.

Just to preface this review, Putit Royal is the second soapland I've visited. I had been to Dolce a few times prior to that and figured with all the positive reviews about Putit Royal it was worth a shot. Considering the price point (no gaijin tax is nice) and the emphasis on great service there, I figure it was worth taking the plunge.

Having no Japanese cell phone (I don't live in Japan but travel there frequently on business) I decided to just walk in and see where I go from there. The folks working the front were very polite and quickly ushered me into the waiting room where one of the guys brought over photos of who was available. Unfortunately, my memory is failing me right now and I don't remember who the choices were (was only a 2-3 I believe) so I don't know about the names of who was offered other than Tomoka. Knowing a bit more about the skilled photoshop'ing that goes on with these pictures, I asked the staffer for someone who was on the thin side. Without hesitation he pointed to Tomoka so I took his word, paid him the necessary yens and relaxed. On a completely random note, I do like that Putit Royal's waiting room is a lot nicer than Dolce's... but that's not what I'm here for.

After a short wait, I get called up and I meet Tomoka. For what it's worth, her pictures are fairly close although as many people pointed out she's definitely older than she appeared on the Putit Royal site. This doesn't bother me much and with a smile we're off to the races.

I think some folks have mentioned before but Tomoka is very talkative and has quite the infectious laugh. I know for some this may be a turn off if there's more time spent talking and less time playing but I had 2 hours on my hands and I really didn't mind. After pleasantries are completed, I help her undress and she does the same for me. I don't know how common it is but I find it to be a very big plus when the woman is okay with me helping her take off her clothing. It's like unwrapping a Christmas present and honestly the process in itself is a lot of fun and a big turn on. Tomoka is rather slim as advertised and has notably large nipples. After admiring her beauty, we head to the showering area and get cleaned up. Nothing too out of the ordinary here. She does a thorough job with a couple grabs for junior for good measure.

With the bath ready, that's when things really got interesting. Most of the times at Dolce, the bath is pretty basic though I imagine it's more about the lack of experience and me not taking the initiative to engage with the provider. It seems like I'm knocking Dolce but I'm not so don't get me wrong on that. Anyways, Tomoka asks me to lift up my legs and not entirely knowing to what expect I do and she slides right underneath and in position for a BBBJ which was amazing. Without a doubt, she knows what she's doing. After enjoying that tactical move, we dry off and head to the bed. I was curious as to why we didn't go for the nuru mat play first since that's how I imagined things went but she pointed out that it would be easier to have some fun in bed then head to the mat afterwards and clean up. Very logical.

Now at this point I will point out that I am still very inexperienced when it comes to sex and I think too many years of dolphin waxing might have killed any sensitivity I'd experience in the act but nevertheless, what was enjoyed was very enjoyable. She started with BBBJ and we worked our way through 69, CG, K9 then she finished me off with a vigorous HJ. As usual I couldn't blow while I was in her but again, chalk it up to what I said earlier. Not a big loss as she seemed to really enjoy herself. She moaned very loudly at times especially during 69 which at times did make me wonder if it was for show or not. Frankly, I didn't mind because I really love the sound of a woman feeling pleasure.

After cleaning up we take a break and chat for a bit. Honestly, chatting with a provider is half the fun for me since it gives me time to converse with locals and it's worlds better than talking with business clients all day long. I learned something very hilarious about a 3-way she had with another girl at Putit Royal. So the other girl she was with (After reading some previous reviews, I'm pretty certain it was Makoto) is quite the fan of anal play and she wanted to suggest that to the guy that chose them both for the 3-way. Due to language barrier and such (the guy apparently didn't speak a lick of Japanese and they were relying on Google sensei to figure things out) it wasn't very clear but once it was, he was apparently vehemently against the idea. Apparently Makoto was put off by it and kept turning to Tomoka (who then explains it to me in this awesome gyaru voice to I guess mimic Makoto) that the guy should just take a chill pill and let her do some stuff to his anus. Thus every time she tried to initiate, the guy would get scared and defensive and apparently any sexy time turned into a comedy of errors.

With storytime over, it was off to the mat play which I was looking forward to. And all I can say is... it did NOT disappoint. Tomoka was a pro as she glided up and down on my backside, giving me a good tug every so often. I know this should be extremely sensual but I found it so relaxing that I told her I could fall asleep and not in a bad way. I've had some great *ahem* normal massages and they were great because they were sleep inducing. After she was done, she flipped me over and we finished things off in 69. I was hoping to get one more shot at maybe CG on the mat but she felt it would be a bit dangerous and suggested 69 instead. I didn't really mind it but hey I figure there will always be another time. Once more, she skillfully gets me off but meanwhile she's nearly howling as I'm fingering and licking her PSY. Once I blow my load, she also let's loose and I almost get a face full of fluid. I 100% take back my thinking that she was faking anything.

After showering we chat a bit more when it's finally time. We get dressed and I'm out the door feeling very satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Holy crap that was longer than I thought. It was definitely an amazing time and Tomoka is a fantastic provider and certainly very fun to talk with. I only say may repeat as I want to try out other providers and maybe other shops. I've got my eye on Club Hanamonogatari or Sweet Kiss but likely I'll be back to see Tomoka some time soon.

Have to try this place - shame Dolce doesn’t do mat play

Enjoying your reviews so far, hope you stick around and tell us more of your adventures in P4P

Its OK to say pussy here, especially since it removes any doubt you if are talking about the overweight korean rapper/producer.

I nearly spat out my drink when I read your comment.

Hahaha, with that said, I wasn't entirely sure what the protocol was for using abbreviated phrases and such. I will keep that in mind so people don't think we're talking about some weird innuendo in Gangnam Style or something. :D

Reactions: TheScientist
Nice review, thanks for sharing.
You mentioned large nipples, how about her boobs? Big/small/medium?