Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min ¥20000

Type/Location:
Soap in Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
100% Japanese only / No English

Details of the Encounter:
This is the second review of two trips to Putit Royal. First one was with Mii(n).

First, a huge thank you to @DireWolf98 for his review.

Was the day before I left Tokyo and I decided to try Putit Royal one more time even though the previous session with Mii was not that great.

Tomoka was not available this time. Mii was available, but I did not want another mechanical session. Was about to leave then I remembered @DireWolf98's review of Aoi and decided to take a chance on her.

Aoi was only available for a 70 min session, so I chose that. When she warmly greeted me at the top of the stairs, I immediately felt like this was going to be different from the previous session.

In the room we undressed each other and her attitude was so much more GFE-like than on my previous session with Mii. Like, no comparison.

Like @DireWolf98 mentioned, she is short, but with a great athletic body and very attractive. No puffy eyes this time, probably because I came in at the beginning of her shift. :)

And she was totally my type. :D

All throughout the initial washing and soaking she was very friendly and affectionate, and also とてもじょおずat BBBJ in the tub. Just her attitude alone more than made up for my previous experience there.

Even though her mat skills are highly praised, I decided to pass on that this time and we went straight to the bed after the tub. Did not want to waste a second with this gem.:)

We made out for a bit then she turned down the lights and after she put put the cover on me, we went to town.

As George Takei would say, "Oh Myyyyyyy!":love:

Not going to give a play by play, but suffice to say she rocked my world.
(and I found out I really need to work more on my cardio):oldman::LOL:

My only regret is that we could not have done a longer session becuase she was already booked up for another client. That 70 min just flew by.:(

I walked backed to Minowa station (still haven't figured out how you get the ride back to the station) with a huge grin on my face and the regret that I did not have the sense to book a session with her earlier during this trip. Thank you @DireWolf98 ! (y)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely will repeat if she is still there on my next trip to Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your additional report from Putit Royal, glad this one worked out better!

Approved: 1/20/2020

Hmm, you say short and I get excited and then she is listed to be as tall as 155 cm. :eek::p

But great to hear you had good time and great to have good options if my quest for spinners fails me at the right time. :D

And btw it's spelled じょうず. You know I would lose my position as the sad bag of shit of the forum if I didn't point that out. :love:

Putit Royale seems to get good reviews and has excellent prices. If I speak zero Japanese how difficult will it be to navigate the process? Do any of the women speak any English at all? Will my lack of Japanese cause me to incur the gaijin tax?

Putit Royale seems to get good reviews and has excellent prices. If I speak zero Japanese how difficult will it be to navigate the process? Do any of the women speak any English at all? Will my lack of Japanese cause me to incur the gaijin tax?
Very, no, and no, your gaijinness will cause you to incur the gaijin tax.