Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min - ¥30000

Type/Location:
Soap in Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is the first of two reviews for Putit Royal
Stopped by Putit Royal and saw that Tomoka was available, but only for 45 min. According to the tencho, she's so popular that's the only course they were able to offer with her.

As I was talking to him, another staffer came downstairs carrying a huge bag on his shoulder and because the entranceway was so narrow, I had to step outside of the shop to let him pass. Guessing it was laundry (or maybe the chopped up remains of a belligerent gaijin?);)

Since I wanted to relax in a longer course, I picked from who else was available and went with Mii. In retrospect, I probably should have passed on her and tried the shorter course with Tomoka.

Mii greeted me on the stairs wearing a sweater that barely hid her bottom. Her profile says 30, but she’s 37 She’s a bit curvy and has a belly piercing, but quite attractive. To me she looked pretty close to her photos.

Overall her service was ok - nothing fantastic, and it had a very by-the-numbers mechanical feel to it.

She washed me down on the sukebe isu, then had me soak in the tub and brush my teeth and use the brown mouthwash. Asked me the usual chit-chat questions - where from, on vacation, how long you here, etc. yada yada yada.

She started setting up for the mat play without asking me (again, very by-the-numbers). When we started it, I found it was especially difficult to enjoy. Since she used gallons of nuru gel, half the time I was just holding onto the towel covered pillow to keep from sliding off the inflatable mattress. All this time Mii is sliding around rubbing her body all over me and making the fake moans (though to her credit, it was not as loud and annoying as in the typical JAV video).

I guess some people really like the mat play portion, but I didn’t really care for it as the overall sensation wasn't very stimulating. In fact it felt more like trying to make love to a slimy octopus.

Not that I’ve ever tried that.:LOL:

She capped me and we went through the motions. Again it was really difficult to enjoy while on the mat because it was so slippery. After a while, my legs were cramping up from trying not to slide off the mattress.

I finally came and she rinsed me off then had me soak in the tub while she cleaned up the mat area.

To be totally honest, the most enjoyable part of this whole experience was soaking in that nice hot tub. I didn't want to get out of it.;)

We relaxed and chatted on the bed for a while. She eventually asked me if I wanted to go again, but I was so exhausted from trying to get through the mat play antics that I passed on it. Since we still had a bunch of time left, I used it to give her a massage (a skill I've been wanting to improve but need more opportunities to practice).

Our time ended and after a final rinse off, I got dressed and headed back to the station. Wasn't offered a ride back to the station, not sure how that works.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She has a friendly attitude, but her service itself felt very mechanical. Not sure if I would try her again but if I did, would definitely pass on the mat play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your experience at Putit Royal, we appreciate your time to share this report.
Sorry that it didn't work as well as it could have.

Approved: 1/20/2020

As I was talking to him, another staffer came downstairs carrying a huge bag on his shoulder and because the entranceway was so narrow, I had to step outside of the shop to let him pass. Guessing it was laundry (or maybe the chopped up remains of a belligerent gaijin?);)
Maybe it's one of those overeager virgins that keep coming around here for soapland advice. Probably just a bunch of jizz stained towels and sheets though.

Well, if anything I'd say the price was pretty reasonable for the service (even if somewhat mechanical). Would've been more worth it if you'd had that second pop but at least you got a solid leg workout :D

Reactions: AMcguyver
Thanks for sharing. Sometimes, the stars don’t align in our favor. btw, great title.

Reactions: Lukes