NightKid

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kurumi - Putit Royal

Date of Encounter:
25th Feb 2016

Contact Method:
http://www.pt-royal.com/girls/?no=417 (Drop In)

Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins 25000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Broken Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Foreword: I'm an international punter but a first time visitor to Japan so I had to try out a local cause authentic Japanese girls are very rarely found elsewhere in the world. Did some research/homework and found TAG which gave me access to a ton of info and pointed me in the direction of the value-for-money Putit Royal (shoutout to Soapysoap66 and his reviews of the place) which I'm grateful for, so this is me giving back.

Regarding the encounter itself, arrived in the afternoon on the day and told the tenchou-san that I'm a gaikokujin (though I'm also Asian) but able to speak a little Japanese. The friendly manager went on to put me at ease by saying it's already good I know a little, that it wasn't a problem even if I didn't know any, then proceeded to show me the photocards of 5 ladies (they don't seem to limit the selection, which is great) and recommended Kurumi since she's the top ranked in customer satisfaction and I'm able to understand Japanese (she doesn't know English).

Physically, the girl was not bad (6.5 face in my books, but amazingly erect & sensitive nipples which I loved) with a slight belly, but I've been in the P4P scene long enough to know that service trumps all, and Kurumi does live up to her reputation as she was quite friendly and engaging despite any language issues. Now, this being my first time experiencing a soapland, I don't have any other in particular to compare against but definitely had some major highlights which include:

1) Her cowgirl technique, which produced my first pop, and then getting a BBBJ in the bath after.

2) The nuru B2B/mat play, during which she fingered and rimmed me through the back door - never done this before so it was almost mind-blowing.

3) Being able to pop a 2nd time (which is rare for me) after the mat play, while she was stroking me off and giving me a catbath.

As thanks for the excellent service, I gave her some omiyage (matcha azuki flavoured mochi) from Mt. Fuji earlier during my visit, so hopefully that leaves a good impression of us foreigners cause I certainly left Japan that night very impressed.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Already planning to improve my nihongo for a better experience next time, as well as a second visit - might look to try out deriherus also.

If all gaijins were like you, perhaps would we have more places opened to us..
Thanks for the report, which shows again that if ever anyone does a bit of home work, makes a bit on an effort to speak a few local words, one can have a wonderful time at a very decent price... 25000 Y is about 150 GBP, and for this price, in London, where I leave, ythe best you can hope is less than hour of a normal s... and f...encounter with an OK girl... Which is why I rush back to Japan as son as I have the opportunity!

Yay another Putit Royal review! I wanted to see Kurumi as well, her eyes look really hot in the profile pics, how were they irl?
I read a interview with her and she seemed really hot. Based on this review, seems like she is similar style to Makoto, so I definitely would like to see her.
Jealous of the two pops, not sure how I'm supposed to manage that, but seeing as I visited 6 soaps in 14 days last time, it might be a good idea to limit the pops, and I'm much more interested in their orgasm anyway.