Drop in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes 20k

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
It's my first soapland experience so sorry if I make mistake, i actually planned to go to Darling Harbour but there are only 1 girl avaible and only for 11.40 since that's was too short and I afraid I'll miss last train, I changed place to putit royal. They actually don't have English speaking staff so I only passed by looking at the menu There also only 1 girl available but can start in 10.40 so I agree. Her name is Yuri, I already read here that you shouldn't expect anything from the photo so I have low expectation, as the girl came she is old as I expect and her breast probably C. I don't know if all soapland are like this but the service are really good and she is very professional, since she can't talk English we use Google translate to speak.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Since this is my first experience I don't have any based for it but I actually enjoyed it.

glad to hear you enjoy it.
10pm was a bit kind of late, will not have any much choice, especially on friday nite.
7pm not later then 8pm will be just nice.

toki, anna and miharu are always start on morning shift, 29k .
work hard or save a little bit more go for 90min for a good mat play, 38k.

putit provide good service, but dh have much better look and service.
i will write a review on 3P putit soon.

Did Yuri resemble her photo in the album? The website photos are totally bogus, but the album photos were closer I thought.