Guest viewing is limited

Putit Royal (SL) Putit Royale- Mirai(first of all first)

Kenix

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Putit Royale- Mirai

Date of Encounter:
02/01/2018 8.00pm(Tokyo time)

Contact Method:
Walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Duration 90mins for 24000 yen

Type/Location:
On site room

Language Notes:
Horrendous Japanese & Mostly Google Translate failure

Details of the Encounter:
Sorry, my English sentences may tick people off, language is not my forte.

Physical Description:

Well here is her profile page fisrtly:https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/pt-royal/girlid-19703969/?of=y
Secondly for personal opinion:
100% and I MEAN(100%) not trimmed below on both sides, it was a very mighty jungle.!
Face wise, it's okayish level (90% similar to her profile pic) , but with the slight heavy makeup , that put me off.
Other than that, she is 80% true to her profile measurements. (tummy a tad bit flabby, unless you don't mind you can just take it like a man) and not much of an ass to grab with. (Considering I have a hand size that can one hand carry a b-ball) I have no idea on breast measurement, but at least I can grab it with my whole hand.

Details of the encounter:
First note, hello to everyone of the TAG members who are reading this, I appreciate all the hard work and commitment from you guys writing up the reviews. Without it, I would not honestly be writing this review after a full detailed research. So here we go!

After all the hardwork on researching, I have decided to go with Putit Royal due to budget and various (colourful) reviews from this forum. Walking around Yoshiwara at night for a while just to scout other possibility, I was very surprised that there was only little amount of touts outside, must have been cause New Year's just occurred or just the bloody cold season. Anyway, after standard " gaijin daijoubu desuka? " to random touts thinking I was japanese( I am Chinese) and many refusals and acceptance that I said no thank you to. I headed straight for Putit Royal as I had planned.

Upon entering the front door of Putit, to my surprise, the tout at Putit thought I was Japanese again(cursing myself at this point for forgetting Year 12 Japanese I learned 3 years ago that I somehow just passed), and the tout quickly brought me to the waiting room. A few Japanese men were allready in the waiting room as well but they were about to leave as they have been served.

Sat down for a solid 5 to 10mins, the same tout came back with picture cards showing the girls. At this point the tout showed the whole roster on the waiting list! There was about 9 pictures he showed me and I was astonished. I was like saying to him I can't speak much Japanes, and the tout just quickly replied "English only?" and I said yes. To my surprise he was like, okay just choose one out of them. I just sat there stunned..... Having lost all the expectations that everyone else on TAG has experienced. I just didn't know who to choose, I was just sitting there confused and rubbing my chin stupidly. After a full minute of awkward silence with an agitated tout, I just randomly chose Mirai. (Read closing comment for my personal opinion).

And then it just goes from here, the standard procedure from Putit Royale of going up with Mirai waiting at the stairs to lead me to the room. All smiles and greetings aside upon entering the room, I just felt sad. She didn't even try to look at me or take off my clothes. Everything just felt very mechanical, didn't even let me undress her . Then starts the failure of a banter with her as she does not know a single English and Google translate is screwing me over( I even came prepared with memorised phrases but all failed). She also didn't have a translator with her so at that point it makes conversing to each more awkward. After realising a solid 8 mins has passed from awkward bantering, I persuaded her it was time to start.Off the clothes go and in comes the iconic shower chair, sub-par BBHJ, some attempt on DFK, and some touching and feeling each other only got me goods slightly up, and into the tub. She didn't join me in the tub ☹️, she was prepping nuru gel. Surprisingly no mouth wash, I was scared at this point but she then remembered it. Then comes first time nuru play on mat, it was interesting, but I couldn't feel anything so special from her doing it other than it resembling us rubbing around. Flip around and in comes another BBBJ where I was rock solid. Sadly she only did it around the head area by sucking and what felt like her teeth ( maybe I'm just slightly too big for her jaw :eek:, who knows cause I didn't mind).

At this point based on the title, I have to make an emphasis it was the first for everything for me. A virgin-kun going to soapland for the first time. And to my anguish, I was too nervous, so my woody would get hard, but can never reach the point of popping . It didn't help as Mirai was just doing everything mechanically at this point, even had her eyes closed for every interaction ( I was literally wondering if she was forcing herself). Throughout the whole nuru mat play,CBJ then on to CG, sumata(got a BB sumata somehow with bad communications) and 69, her eyes were still closed. I tried exploring her below on 69 for experience, but not being trimmed made it hard to trek through the whole jungle. Along with more failed attempts on DFK and more touching feely, her moans are nice along with some stomach convulsion(unsure if fake), but it doesn't help that her eyes are closed. So I went from hard on her BBBJ to flomp on the CG part when she faced me, and it was really awkward when I went limp. No attempted on GFE feeling, I had to do the honours of initiating DFK and other actions since I can't communicate with her. She then pointed bed, but I still wanted a lil nuru lotion play, so in comes another okayish BBBJ .

Then on to the bed we go, same situation, lots of miscommunication (on my part). Mix of BBBJ or CBJ to CG. Her eyes being closed made me go from hard to flomp again in a matter of seconds. I was depressed at this point cause this was my 4th time getting hard without a pop. So I conveyed to her for a BJ and then to sitting CG so I can avoid her closed eye contact. Till this point still no initiation from her side and I have to keep taking the lead even if I am virgin-kun. At most for about another 3 to 5 times of getting hard, from CG to missionary and then again sitting CG. I could not feel anything as her eyes were closed while facing me which in turn made go soft instantly. The only good point is her BBBJ can get me hard quickly even if it's subpar. And then to my disappointment, the alarm went off and still no popping.

As I was in the cleaning up procedure, I made another attempt to Google translate her that it was my first time here and wished she took the lead instead. She replied with a shock and conversed a bit more in Google translate shenanigans, and she said she was genuinely sorry that she did not take the lead. Washed up, on comes the clothes, out the room, no hug or kiss from her . Just your standard two ✋ ✋ waving bye bye. And back down to ground floor, asked same tout for a driver to get a ride back to Minowa Station and that was the end of soapland experience for tonight.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
But maybe not with Mirai (unless you are into those submissive stuff with eyes being closed the whole way I guess it works?), regret not choosing the other options & being a nervous virgin-kun)

Biggest regret is not being able to communicate in Japanese. Also would have been a smoother ride if I was not a nervous as fck of a 21yr old virgin-kun as well, so I am not very well versed(you know what I mean). I have no idea why I chose Mirai from all the 9 photos I was shown.I knew Mirai was a new face there from a few months back and I was hesitant about others as there was no reviews (other than Yuri from a recent review, didn't want to choose the same https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/putit-royal-yuri.17706/ ) on them I can remember off the top of my head. Just wanted to try a provider not reviewed. And loh behold, Mao was in 1 of the 9 pictures that I also quickly ignored cause I was not into her type. But whatever mistakes that was done is now the past. It was a experience taken off my to-do bucket list. May do soapland again if it stumbles upon my to-repeat bucket list.

PS. I really REALLY recommend you at least learn some Japanese if you go to these kind of establishments so you can at least convey whatever you want to the provider, it's a service after all. And now I understand why some places are not gaijin friendly, damn language barrier.

PPS. Maybe look more like a Japanese person, I guess it will pay off?( No offense though )

your first time, so very nervous? hope you enjoy.
i am a chinese also, same they also mistook me as japanese always, asia look alike maybe.
out of 40 i visted, 30+ said mine was big, last scene girl do bbbj said she can't fill her up her mouth.
so far good mat play i always experience in DH.
I got one time with ruri DH, i do her for 30min i thought i was in control as she started to breadth very hard, as i was doing missionary with my head just next to her.
then over confident i pop.
we then go for mat play, she give me a solid one,using her body strength that my body feel so relax after being so stiff, then she wanted one more time(she like 30min long one, women orgasm normally come after 15-20min), but i can't, haha.(but i was had a another120min not breaking just 2 hour before, i waited for her 2 hour) .
but i did get a very good mat play, can see she put a lot of hard work, maybe she was thinking of a second round, haha.
you should try dh next time,all my experience was good so far.
Just don't pick the ugly i had during my first visit in DH, though her service was sincere.

First of all, I really enjoyed your posting. It brings me back a good 20 years when I was much more shy than I am now. I've been going to Japan about once or twice a year
for the last 20 years and if there is one thing I've learned is not to be shy. I've learned to be much more outgoing and I now can't get enough of Japan, it's very addicting.
I now find I make friends nearly every place I go. It was much different for me 20 years ago when I was intimidated by not being able to speak any Japanese. My Japanese is limited,
but Japanese are amazing people, they like to have fun and joke around just like the rest of us. I've had some of the most amazing times even when I can't communicate in Japanese.

So now, for you and others that are uncomfortable in certain situations, I would suggest starting with cheaper options first, like a massage with a HE. Once the nervousness will goes away go
for other options you are interested in. One thing that I always try to do is to make sure the woman has a good time too! It really makes for a great experience, they will do more for you
when they are enjoying the time they have with you.

Most important is to have a good time and not take life to seriously, we only have a certain amount of time on this planet, so make the most out of it. Happy new year and happy endings!!!

sorry to hear you didn't cum. do you frequently engage in vigorous solo activities ?
when i went to a soapland, there also wasn't much kissing or eye contact. So i don't think similarly impersonal service is all that uncommon.
For the first time I think it's better to do it with a girl who actually likes you (as in not paying for it), or at least an independent provider who provides GFE service. But that's just my opinion.

I think it was a bad idea to go for a relatively new girl for your first time. May have wanted to try someone with a few years experience instead, especially in a place like putit royal, since everyone says the mat play of the older veterans is out of this world.

Around what age was your girl by the way?

Thank you, I will consider the advise given so far. But sadly I have 1 more day left only in Tokyo, maybe next time I come back I will consider those other options!