Question on chikan club in tokyo

infijustice

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I am.currently visiting tokyo and should like to have some fun with their local girl. After some research I found out this site has quite an interesting service that I would like to try out:

www.chikan-g.com at gotanda. Anyone know if this shop is foreigners friendly? If not, do anyone know where I can find similar shop that provide this service?

Thank!

Places like this tend to be not foreigner friendly, especially for foreigners who dont speak Japanese.

Reactions: infijustice
Thank you for the information, did you manage to find any shop in gotanda that accept foreigner?

I just tried my luck there and surprisingly they took me in, however the stuff kept me waiting for 5 minutes and made phone call on something, then spent like 20 minutes to explain everything to me and get me to understand the rule with my broken Japanese language.

Should write a more detailed report on this, but in short after the booking, they charged 15000 then asked me to go to nearby hotel, another 2300 yen there. The service is nothing impressive as everything is in a normal hotel room and it ended up just a regular FS session (not much chikan) stuff with additions 5000...

Will try yoshiwara soapland next time, May be DH

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You mean the Ikebukuro one right? I know they have regular health courses too.