Question regarding Japanese women

LOL at Warubuta. Sorry, but will never happen with Miho. But Shiori is always a possibility

OP, I can explain what happened. It's quite simple. Shiori successfully set herself up with guaranteed free lodging and babysitting in the land of Hawaii for the rest of her life. Or tell me you won't be tripping over yourself to let her stay at your place if she asks?

Seen it happen many, many times during my years in Japan. When a gaijin is from somewhere that Japanese like to vacation--and particularly Hawaii, and particularly Honolulu (the standard Japanese female is programmed to "want to visit" Waikiki, Haleiwa, Kailua, and then take those retarded photos posing in Kakaako)--he is going to get a lot of freebies and upgraded treatment.

Assuming you're from Honolulu, with the ridiculous cost of living you deal with, you may as well enjoy the perks.

Well the plan was for both of them to visit Hawaii, but plans have changed at the moment. Even before all the sex happened, I offered them place to stay in my second house so they could save money and do more things with the cash saved. I wanted to guide them around sightseeing because they have been so sweet to me every time I visit Japan and have done the same for me.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Even before all the sex happened, I offered them place to stay in my second house

And you just explained to yourself why you got some free pussy from a girl half your age.

But like I said, you may as well enjoy the perks of your situation. And now that you've completed JAPAN 101, you should be doing the obvious: going around bragging about your second home near Waikiki Beach to other unmarried hotel staffers over the age of 30. Because trust me, at your age, Japan is one of the few places that just having a spare crashpad in Hawaii and some extra scratch will get you free young(er) pussy, this side of a third world country or Eastern European women's shelter.

And you just explained to yourself why you got some free pussy from a girl half your age.

But like I said, you may as well enjoy the perks of your situation. And now that you've completed JAPAN 101, you should be doing the obvious: going around bragging about your second home near Waikiki Beach to other unmarried hotel staffers over the age of 30. Because trust me, at your age, Japan is one of the few places that just having a spare crashpad in Hawaii and some extra scratch will get you free young(er) pussy, this side of a third world country or Eastern European women's shelter.
Our friend has a very valuable asset of which he should take full advantage!

I had a friend in NY who had years of free sex by using websites to offer J-Girls a place to stay in Manhattan. He was very up-front about the arrangement - sex for free accommodations, airport pickup and some meals. Some girls gave him hand jobs in taxi from the airport. Years Of Free Sex!

Did I mention that he had years of free sex?

This guy did this until ended-up marrying one of the girls. She was not the sexiest, but she was cute, sweet and had overall good personality.

Last edited:
LOL at Warubuta. Sorry, but will never happen with Miho. But Shiori is always a possibility
Well if you say it wont happen, then it wont happen. Dont close your mind to the possibility. Its conceivable. Wear a condom.

There Aint No Free - But the way I see it, pussy in exchange for lodging is a near perfect transaction. I mean its not like either of them depletes like money or food or cocaine do. But some numb nutted guys are happy to buy meals and pay cash and even buy expensive cocaine just to get pussy! What a good deal for the pussy owner and a bad deal for the dude! But if a man has a house where the lady wants to stay, well now its back to a pretty fair deal then, isnt it? I mean you can use a house or a pussy many, many times before you begin to notice any wear. Trading like for like.

Our friend has a very valuable asset of which he should take full advantage!

I had a friend in NY who had years of free sex by using websites to offer J-Girls a place to stay in Manhattan. He was very up-front about the arrangement - sex for free accommodations, airport pickup and some meals. Some girls gave him hand jobs in taxi from the airport. Years Of Free Sex!

Did I mention that he had years of free sex?

This guy did this until ended-up marrying one of the girls. She was not the sexiest, but she was cute, sweet and had overall good personality.

Shit, with the price of hotels in Manhattan, for free room and board your pal can fuck ME.

But this is absolute truth. I have a British buddy I worked with in Japan who, I'm assuming, comes from a very wealthy family and inherited a massive home in some ritzy beachfront resort town outside of London. I believe he rents out bedrooms for "reduced prices," the remainder of which you can imagine how the girls pay. And from what I've been told, he's taking in girls from all over the world. I think he ended up eventually knocking one of them up and is (un)happily married now.

I really need to be born rich in my next life.

There Aint No Free - But the way I see it, pussy in exchange for lodging is a near perfect transaction. I mean its not like either of them depletes like money or food or cocaine do. But some numb nutted guys are happy to buy meals and pay cash and even buy expensive cocaine just to get pussy! What a good deal for the pussy owner and a bad deal for the dude! But if a man has a house where the lady wants to stay, well now its back to a pretty fair deal then, isnt it? I mean you can use a house or a pussy many, many times before you begin to notice any wear. Trading like for like.

You're telling me! Were I a female, you'd better believe I'd be using the power of my pussy to live quite a grand life! Rich suckers from across God's Green Earth would be tapping this ass and I'd be rolling like MC Hammer (before the bankruptcy, obviously).

Shit, with the price of hotels in Manhattan, for free room and board your pal can fuck ME.

But this is absolute truth. I have a British buddy I worked with in Japan who, I'm assuming, comes from a very wealthy family and inherited a massive home in some ritzy beachfront resort town outside of London. I believe he rents out bedrooms for "reduced prices," the remainder of which you can imagine how the girls pay. And from what I've been told, he's taking in girls from all over the world. I think he ended up eventually knocking one of them up and is (un)happily married now.

I really need to be born rich in my next life.
You do need to have some paying (with cash) tenants though because you need to pay for upkeep and maintenence and maybe a mortgage somehow. Some cashflow is required. And your property investment needs to appreciate at least as fast as inflation otherwise you are paying for the pussy indirectly. I guess with a room or two in a house that you own and are not using, I seems like a good idea. There aint no free. The pussy always costs you something, no matter what you do.

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Damn, free boarding for free pussy. Wish I found out about Japan earlier in my hey days when I could screw women 4-6 hours a day. Nowadays, 2 - 2 1/2 hours is all I can muster. I hate getting old, LOL. I did some p4P while here is Japan cause Shiori was off limits but got my blood boiling, 3 reviews coming up once approved or if approved.

This feels like a Manhwa scenario! I know where they get their inspiration now!