Questions About King's Club In Yoshiwara

BagPacker

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

First of all, this forum has a lot of information for those looking for a good time in Tokyo.

On to the topic at hand though, I have some questions about King's Club in Yoshiwara, as I see that it has plenty of good reviews. Being the foreigner that I am, would it be difficult for me to converse with them? And how do I actually do it? As in do I book beforehand or do I make a call, keeping in mind that my japanese is pretty much limited to words like "Abunai" and "Yabai". Also I see that there are some promotions of some kind going on at the website, though I could not translate it in English as most were pictures.

Also, is there some kind of discount if I have friends with me? Currently in a hostel and made some friends with some Singaporeans. Would like to bring them with me to show them a good time.

At the same time, any other places you guys recommend that is near the minami-senju station? Besides King's club that is.

Really hope I can get a quick response. I want to celebrate my Birthday with a "bang".;)

As far as I know, the staff's English is pretty limited, but then again, you're not going to discuss philosophy with them, so basic japanese like understanding time and price, and a finger to point at the picture of the girl you want, and you're good to go.

Concerning the promotion, I see you get 5000 off if you come between the opening and 11am, you get 3000 off if you take 130min with one of the rookie girls you can find in the new face section.
I can't quite make the "happy" campaign promotion but given the first two kanji on the right column are finger and name, I'd take wild guess and say you get 3000 off if you chose not to name the girl... risky.

Mind that there's a foreigner "tax" of 5000, and I didn't try to get any of the campaign reduction when I went there, so no idea if foreigners can benefit...

And since I only went to King's Club and alone, I can't help you with any promotion if you go with a friend or any other places. Sorry !

Hi, this is not a review, so I moved it over to the Question and Answers forum where people might be able to help.

At the same time, any other places you guys recommend that is near the minami-senju station?

The problem is that the Yoshiwara soapland district isn't really convenient to anything, and it's all on maybe 2 or 3 blocks in area, nothing much closer to others. You could potentially go to Uguisudani and get a girl from Hipness, but that's delivery health not a soapland.

Reactions: BagPacker
First of all, Sorry to meiji for placing this at the wrong section.

Thanks for the response Pilou. So In effect I'll have to pay a minimum of 30000 IF I am not eligible for "5000 off between opening and 11am" campaign. Might be a problem for my friends. Any place where they can go for a release?

There's still a question though. Do I have to call in advance or do I simply walk in and pay?

Looking at dream7000.com, trendy seems close by.Cheaper too at 27000 and from a post from Ryokun, they seem gaijin friendly, though the post was from almost a year ago. Though I do not understand the tabs, and some of the girls have this red link and a orange bar above their picture. What do those mean?

Sorry if i seem to have too much questions. I really like to know before I go. Hopefully I can choose which one to go to by Sunday, since I have to go off Monday. I'll be sure to review whichever one I'm going to.

Also I'm a smoker If that affects anything.

Last edited: