Racial Preference In Dating & Sexual Partners

The perfect and bullet-proof politically correct partner should be a an androgyn with 25% black, 25% white, 25% yellow , 25% red ancestry. And about same age as you.
That’s a bit hard to find though

The perfect and bullet-proof politically correct partner should be a an androgyn with 25% black, 25% white, 25% yellow , 25% red ancestry. And about same age as you.
That’s a bit hard to find though
upload_2018-4-13_16-38-8.jpeg

You are going to need to make a new racial catagory to go along with the new gender pronouns.

Reactions: Frenchy
I've felt the unease of being the less desirable because in black. but then I've also been guilty of being able to solely use the fact that im black. I also have been guilty of not being as sexually attracted to most (not all) black women or than I am with others

I too have preference i won't actively search for the type i don't want but if they cone attracted to me i won't immediately blow them off ill see what they have to offer.
Black men are highly sexualized though and in the west they are more popular than Asian men.

Its harder to be a black woman, i think. They don't get enough appreciation.

Of course, people sexualizing races in a very stereotype way like "Asian girls are submissive" "black girls are jungle girls close to nature" "black guys are beasts in the bedroom" is racist.

But if you take that away i still think that black guys are not that unpopular in the west because they tend to look manly, tall and muscley. This is not really what girls in Japan are usually into though.

Black men are highly sexualized though and in the west they are more popular than Asian men.

Of course, people sexualizing races in a very stereotype way like "Asian girls are submissive" "black girls are jungle girls close to nature" "black guys are beasts in the bedroom" is racist.

But if you take that away i still think that black guys are not that unpopular in the west because they tend to look manly, tall and muscley. This is not really what girls in Japan are usually into though.

More to your point, there is sub-genre in JAV for black male actors specially to emphasize the sterotype that they have huge dicks the Japanese actresses will be enjoying. It's not a very popular genre, but about 10% of all the top line actresses will do one vid with black guys. (It's less than 1% for white guys, though.:dead:) I have yet to see a black woman in JAV, not even a half-black actress. I'm sure there is a few out there though, if I look hard enough.

Almost all of the JAV films with foreign actresses feature white women, most of them blonde and/or with big boobs.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I think I need to take you for a drink with a friend of mine....

You are not being politically correct now. As gender is just a social construction you are talking about girls. Which I do not have any problem with.

At least not with those rare ones that would actually go to bed with me. Or to kitchen table, I am not picky.

More to your point, there is sub-genre in JAV for black male actors specially to emphasize the sterotype that they have huge dicks the Japanese actresses will be enjoying. It's not a very popular genre, but about 10% of all the top line actresses will do one vid with black guys. (It's less than 1% for white guys, though.:dead:) I have yet to see a black woman in JAV, not even a half-black actress. I'm sure there is a few out there though, if I look hard enough.

Almost all of the JAV films with foreign actresses feature white women, most of them blonde and/or with big boobs.

Search ambw....there is one actress that did a few videos. She' not gorgeous but she''s supporting the movement.

Search ambw....there is one actress that did a few videos. She' not gorgeous but she''s supporting the movement.

As I said, I'm not actively looking for such sub-genres because they are practically non-existent in Japan.

I’m too ugly to be picky so I’ll take whatever I can :ROFLMAO:

Really though, I prefer white/asian women and some Latina or Cuban women. Never been with a black woman because there aren’t any that seem to be into the hobbies and nerdy shit I’m into.

Reactions: rob040188
For the play in itself, race/language/culture does not matter, in the end of the day, we are an "animal" first, before evolving to "speaking-animal"
But for communicating, loving, having serious relationship, which can only be done by so-called "speaking-animal", race/language/culture matters

Some of the answers in this thread are odd. You’ve taken the time to learn about Japanese culture and the language, join and browse a forum dedicated to Japan, and spent thousands of dollars on P4P with Asian women. To say you don’t have a preference and that women from all races excite you equally is suspicious.

With that being said I prefer Asian women

Some of the answers in this thread are odd. You’ve taken the time to learn about Japanese culture and the language, join and browse a forum dedicated to Japan, and spent thousands of dollars on P4P with Asian women. To say you don’t have a preference and that women from all races excite you equally is suspicious.

With that being said I prefer Asian women
Although yes, i partly moved here for the men, not everyone moves to Asia for sex partners.
A lot of people here are expats or travelers who are stuck here for something like work and who don’t necessarily care that much for the girls here specifically. There are better Asian countries to move to if you want access to Asian women.

[QUOTE="bailmeing, post: 196525, member: 37345"...thousands of dollars on P4P with Asian women. To say you don’t have a preference and that women from all races excite you equally is suspicious.

With that being said I prefer Asian women[/QUOTE]

It seems like TAG casts a wide net, so I don’t know that it’s suspicious. I’m here because I needed to cool off after [redacted], and then Lehman shock wiped out my industry for a while. I’m by no means special, I like to fuck, and I love to talk (wait, got that backwards?), so I don’t limit myself.

I do seem to have some types, and can’t indulge all of them, so especially on this question I don’t find it suspicious that a cosmopolitan group is like me and voicing preferences for more than simply “Asian.”

Reactions: Wwanderer

Fwiiw, that makes no sense to me, but maybe you can explain. What is it that you suspect?

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I’ll double down and say if we were alll instantly transported to New York or a similarly diverse city with better distribution of representation this same group would have just as many threads across a variety of racial preferences; we simply reflect the market.

Yellow Fever.

Edit:

What part did not make sense to you?

Two parts - the one where you imply that living/being in Japan, having a strong interest in Japanese culture, learning to speak Japanese and posting on TAG is inconsistent with being pretty much equally interested in women of all races and suggest that someone has yellow fever and the one where you say it makes you suspicious without saying about what you are suspicious...perhaps meaning that you think people are lying about their preferences for some reason (why?). But it isn't too clear.

It is as though you think a strong preference for asian/Japanese sex partners is the only plausible explanation for being addicted to Japan, for being a nihonophile. But that is obvious nonsense. So, I couldn't tell what you meant.

-Ww

I guess that was my main disappointment when dating Japanese girls. I used to be very sporty and outdoor type of guy, muscular and fit. Japanese women (most of the times) looked at me scared or even surprised. Although I am Asian (Japanese parents) I think I have a "westernized type of physique" tanned skin and trimmed facial hair. Some of Japanese people asked me if I was an Amateur Wrestler or Boxer. Japanese women do not like muscular or manly type of men. I realized that more feminine or androgynous type of men are the ones that Japanese women like.

When I was a teenager I loved white women with blonde with light eyes. Then I preferred "Latinas" and lately I like more Asian women the most!

I realized that more feminine or androgynous type of men are the ones that Japanese women like.

You are either meeting the wrong kind of girls or then this is an age thing. The ladies I meet are usually from 25 to 35 and they obviously prefer ugly big guys rather than those androgynous tiny species. :D

You are either meeting the wrong kind of girls or then this is an age thing. The ladies I meet are usually from 25 to 35 and they obviously prefer ugly big guys rather than those androgynous tiny species. :D

I guess it was from my personal experience (LOL)

Many times it was hard for me to recognize which one was the girl and which one was the guy when I was walking behind a couple in Japan.
Skinny "scarecrow" type of guy were the most handsome guy for all my female friends.

Reactions: MikeH
Skinny "scarecrow" type of guy were the most handsome guy for all my female friends.

I remember at least two occasions when I had been walking in Kabukicho with a lady friend and they have commented on those big billboard ads for hosts. One commented that it's hard to know if they are boys or girls, "but at least not men", and another warned me not to wander in that area at night as "you like your companions skinny and would be fine with anal option". :eek::D

So it seems at least not all the girls prefer those types. ;)