Appointment Length & Costs:
70min. ¥10,000

Type/Location:
Kinshicho

Language Notes:
A little Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
http://raffinata-kinshicho.info/
Less impressive than their website. I found it near Kinshicho station West Exit, went down the steps. No one was behind the desk so I said "gomen kudasai" a couple times and a young gal about 170+ cm. tall appeared, gave a oh-it's-a-white-gaijin stammer, but then ushered me in. She brought out the laminated price menu. ¥10,000 was handwritten over the original ¥9,000 for 70min. Her face was cute 4.5/5 and her short tight fitting red dress was enough to go ahead and give it a try with this gal with a pleasant demeanor from Harbin, China who'd only been in Japan for 3 months. Why not..
The shower has a padded bench you lie on she lathered you up (foam stated on the website) and she plays with mr happy. Later, the massage was not memorable. YMMV. I liked the way she did little moans the closer I got to the happy ending. I left satisfied, but disappointed in the place and the fact that I was not given a choice of girls. She seemed to be the only one there. I was the first customer of the day entering 12:50pm. The website says they open at 1PM, so that might have been why the place was so quiet, but when I left, there were still no other customer there.
PS
On the website, there's a ¥5,000 30-minute option, but I wasn't shown that, so if you do just want a rub and tug, I suggest you call first if you speak Japanese or ask before taking your shoes off.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
There are better places at other nearby train stations.