Guest viewing is limited

Raku Gotanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiotic question here, but is Gotanda an actual functional neighborhood, meaning that there are hotels/ restaurants/ shops, etc. or is it a special section of Tokyo for the sex industry. I ask be I want to widen areas I explore. I don't really prefer soaplands.

It's a functional neighbourhood! It has a lot of restaurants and a few izakayas around the station, as well as normal business hotels and a department store. The 'red light' section is actually fairly small and discreet.

Reactions: GoldenDalton
Idiotic question here, but is Gotanda an actual functional neighborhood, meaning that there are hotels/ restaurants/ shops, etc. or is it a special section of Tokyo for the sex industry. I ask be I want to widen areas I explore. I don't really prefer soaplands.

Gotanda is one of the smaller stations on the west side of the Yamanote line. It's nowhere near as big as Shibuya or Shinjuku, but it has a nice little area with some decent restaurants. While there's a block or two of love hotels, there isn't the giant 'red light district' like there is in Shinjuku. Some places like Raku aren't even near what people would assume to be the red light area of Gotanda.

Thanks for your answers. I think I might check it out. Believe it or not, during all my trips to tokyo I've been in Ikebukuro and Akihabara. I've avoided everywhere else, particularly Roppongi. I need to explore more though.

I got Koko, she seems as old as my hair dresser (approaching 40s). Did not CBJ, FS sure, but no GFE either, I was really disappointed.

It seems all the red light districts are within smaller areas within their respective neighborhoods, and that any area with a major train station or lots of places to eat and drink after work will have some sort of red light element; it's just more obvious in certain neighborhoods. All of Tokyo looks essentially the same - very generic and bland. But just think of all the crazy fun to be had (or avoided) above and below the ground floors of all those innocent looking, nondescript apartment buildings. ;)

Reactions: GoldenDalton
thank you for all the information about raku gotanda, if i do not speak japanese can i just show up and point to the course i want on my computer (tablet or phone)? do i have to make an appointment over the phone? i do not want to be rude
I've been there a few times between around 10pm and last train and have just shown up and had either Eri or Sara. It was never a problem, and never busy. I'm not sure how many girls work there and what the schedules are, but I guess if you want someone specific, or if you are going near opening time, you should call. Otherwise I think you can just drop in.

I got Koko, she seems as old as my hair dresser (approaching 40s). Did not CBJ, FS sure, but no GFE either, I was really disappointed.

Suggest you ask for Midori next time for younger lady.

Koko's not as lovely as Midori, but she's better than the indifferent girl I had at Nishi Funabashi. I wonder if it's an age thing but they seem more receptive to us clapped out farts.

Anyway, her technique is different from Midori's. CBJ! Nice handjob to keep me stiff, DATY (very convincing moans) and then unhurried FS.After the second shower nice massage and a bit of a cuddle. The strange thing was she was a little reluctant to snog at first, but soon started reciprocating when she saw I was going to be gentle. Even if she's older she's better than most western women of a similar age.

My BIG question is what's this points card others bang on about?
The clueless doorkeeper and Koko had no idea what I was on about.

Last edited:
Again ask for Midori by making a reservation before going. Did you ask who was available?

Again ask for Midori by making a reservation before going. Did you ask who was available?

Unfortunately my Japanese is not that great and I did want to take pot luck. Ill probably try and ask for Midori by name if I go again. Hosever Koko did have much to recommend her.

Status
Not open for further replies.