Ran@happy Berry

Sushilover

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: April 2014
Provider: Ran @ Happy Berry
Contact Info: http://www.lr-shinjuku.com/cast/girlsprof.php?ID=1671
Type/Location:
I was directed to a small hotel called space, which cost 1500 yen. No sheets, 1 pillow,
Language Specifics: Japanese is required at this shop, but Ran told me she speaks a little bit of English.
Session Length/Fee: 45 minutes/ ¥19,000 + ¥1,500 for the hotel = ¥20,500
Physical Description: Her pictures are slightly photoshopped but fairly accurate. Petite Japanese girl, long black hair, very attractive face, 28 years old (but looks younger), with tattoos on her shoulder and back.
Details:
This shop has been reviewed before, so I won't go into too many details about the logistics. I went to Happy Berry on a weekday at 4 p.m. and showed the tencho a coupon for 45 minutes at 8000 yen. Ran was the only gaijin-friendly girl working. The tencho told me that the coupons were for Japanese only, and that as a newcomer gaijin I would have to pay the regular price of 14,000 yen + 3,000 yen gold class nomination (even though there was only 1 girl there) + 2,000 yen entrance fee. I can get 80 minutes of FS with a hot Korean for only 1,000 yen more, but I had made quite a journey to get there, and decided to give it a shot anyway. I was directed to a ratty hotel called Space, which had only a vinyl bed and 1 pillow, and a tiny shower that the two of us could barely fit in (which actually turned out to be fun). Ran showed up right away. We chatted about events in the news before taking off our clothes. She washed me in the shower, gave me the gargle cup, and then it was playtime. She sat on my lap, and I sucked on her breasts, which she seemed to like. Then we went 69, some light fingering, and then before I knew it time was up and I shot my load in her mouth. It's been such a long time since I've been at a Japanese shop that I completely forgot about sumata, and I know some shops have an either/or rule, when finishing, sumata or bbbjcim, but I'm not sure about this particular shop. I don't know if DFK was on the menu.

Recommendation: Yes, I would recommend Ran. She is a very attractive girl with a pleasant personality. I don't care for the shop's policies and the pricing is steep. I've never paid more than 2000 yen for a nomination fee anywhere, and Japanese-speaking gaijin can get into a number of places with cute young Japanese girls and similar service for around 60 minutes at 14k.

Last edited:
nice review and by the way, dont know why but ur link goes to this site --> http://www.kansaicherryblossoms.com/
another option for japanese babes is ultragrace in shinokubo. ive been there a couple of times. at first i admitted to the tencho that i was gaijin(asian type), he told me it was ok since i could speak japanese well.
they have an amusing system cause u get this discount when u go for the top10 ranking girls. im sure by now you know what panemaji/パネマジ is. thats the only thing u should be careful of.
out of 6 times i got 3 FS and it was all in the shortest course(i initiated the deed)
id highly recommend yume. short hair, nice bust, fair white skin. she works around 19:00~4;00

Thanks oppai-seijin. Link fixed, I think. I appreciate the recommendation. I'll definitely check it out.

Once you get the VIP and platinum memberships after multiple visits, it does get progressively cheaper at Happy Berry. Plus, you get membership discounts as well from time to time. And does Ultragrace have a website you can show?

Johnnyboy, this is the site. http://www.ultragrace.com/ Can you explain what the platinum membership is? I don't see it on their site. And can you give an example of membership discounts that the shop will actually honor for gaijin?