1. Welcome to the Tokyo Adult Guide!

Please feel free to browse around to see what we have to offer. For some areas of TAG, you will need to be a member which is free and only requires a valid email address. Or, you may login through your Google or Twitter accounts.

To get started, click here: Join TAG Now!
    Dismiss Notice

Ran Thai Massage Kanda - Sara excellent experience

Discussion in 'Esute/Pink Salon/Massage Reviews' started by warubuta, Aug 10, 2018.

1. warubuta

warubuta TAG Member

Service and/or Provider's Name:
    Ran Thai Kanda

Date of Encounter:
    August 2018

Contact Method:
    walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
    7k for 60minutes 5k tip

Type/Location:
    Kanda shotengai - Thai massage with extras

Language Notes:
    not much talking lots of giggling though

Details of the Encounter:
    Really good massage including stretching of my quads and back. This professional knows what she is doing. Just what I needed. I feel great. The way she stretched out my quads and did an accupressure pointy elbow assault on my glutimus maximus in four different places on each side was extremely effective. In short, Part One of the encounter was a very expert and effective traditional Thai massage. Sara is a nice looking lady with a Great body, big, milky white tits and a nice smile. Perfect teeth. Really nice peach of an ass too. She says she is 27 which seems about right. She is also very friendly and warm and attentive. I ended up dishing out an extra 5k tip. Why? Because, in Part 2, this very cheerful lady got completely naked and encouraged me to empty my seed on her milky white boobs! Nice, right? It even looked like there was going to be Biblical Sexual Congress there for a moment. At one point she was on all fours and I was behind her on my knees rapping her buttocks with the engorged Buta stick while she giggled. With all of the baby oil everywhere, it almost happened by accident. But alas she demured and I stood down. She finished me with an expert HJ and direct delivery of the Buta juice onto her boobs - as I mentioned earlier. I have to say it was worth 12k for the grand old time I had. I plan to go every week for therapeutic purposes.

Final Thoughts:
    Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
    Sara is the Gold Standard for Thai Massage with HE and extras as far as I am concerned

#1 warubuta, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2018
  2. LoneRanger90

LoneRanger90 TAG Member

Can you please share the exact location of the shop ?

3. warubuta

warubuta TAG Member

LoneRanger90 and TheScientist like this.
  4. TheScientist

TheScientist TAG Member

I dont usually enjoy Thai style massage but I might have to check this out as I'm up in Kanda often enough.

5. usualblue

usualblue TAG Member

Was in Kanda tonight and decided to give this place a shot. Didn’t catch my SP’s name, but it definitely wasn’t Sara. Clock watcher. No nudity. No touching allowed. OK body rub. Excused herself twice to go to the toilet during the massage. Decent HJ, but as soon I started squirting she stopped stroking and threw a tissue over it. Hate that. Guess they were pretty busy, because no one was around after I showered and dressed. Let myself out.

6. chimerapopcorn

chimerapopcorn TAG Member

7. killer_hunk

killer_hunk TAG Member

Will try this place. This is up on my list next.

8. soda pop

soda pop TAG Member

Three week ago i had Emi.
    She's very beautiful, sweet and a little shy. The oiled massage alone worth the 7000 yen.
    So bad the HJ was a little hasted