Random Discussion Thread

They picked their partner for the night seperately and checked into the separate hotel room.
Thats is not so uncommon really. I've known men who did that with their sons and guys who did that with their fathers.

:rage:o_O:android::shifty:........Yuma is mad now. How come they always close my thread! I'm upset all the times!!
Can anyone make me feel better?! Even my classified thread is closed now. They could ask me beforehand at least! Sorry if this comment is also off topic...

I am not seduced by Oyakodon but identical twins!
I look at my right. There is a gorgeous guy looking at me. I turn my head to left, there is another exact same looking gorgeous guy also looking at me!
(let my imagination goes on...)
Maybe also some twincest?

:rage:o_O:android::shifty:........Yuma is mad now. How come they always close my thread! I'm upset all the times!!
Can anyone make me feel better?! Even my classified thread is closed now. They could ask me beforehand at least! Sorry if this comment is also off topic...

We are not obligated to give a reason. If you have a complaint or would like to further discuss an action, please feel free to contact us via our helpdesk email address.

The review was closed due to the number of replies that were not really related, I think that's pretty obvious.

Thanks.

I once had sex with my Japanese gf in an open air onsen, compared with salty water i think onsen water tends to be more lubricating .. and of course, you've gotta be able to stay hard inside 40 degrees hot water !!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well if you guys are expert of "Polynesian Sex"
Sea water doesn't really bother. It's not only skin to skin but more deeper... I know the feelings which nobody experienced :p But I am very spiritual person that's why I can feel the difference. Lol!

Reactions: g3p2ricardo
Nice expressions Yuma! i did it raw with my GF and we both felt spiritually very fulfilled, i guess i can imagine your feelings too, thanks for reminding me of my unforgettable times with her

Had lots of different kinds of women but so far have not had a Polynesian woman.

Nooooo! Polynesian sex also called slow sex. Must need to take 4days at least. 99% Guys can't even try this though :( I can have really deep orgasm million times even the partner is not moving.
There is a books if you're interested ;) Woman's womb is really really spiritual

Reactions: g3p2ricardo
Nooooo! Polynesian sex also called slow sex.

Didnt know that. Is that a katakana phrase?

Must need to take 4days at least

I haven't had 4 days to devote only to sex since I was a teenager and even then I'd have had to skip school and work (had three jobs all the way through college, two when I was in high school)

99% Guys can't even try this though :(

I'm betting 99% of women can't stay even a little bit wet that long either.;)

I can have really deep orgasm million times even the partner is not moving.

I'll keep that in mind!:ROFLMAO:

Woman's womb is really really spiritual

Some maybe so, some not so much... Anyway I haven't been all the way inside a woman's womb in a very long time...

Didnt know that. Is that a katakana phrase?

I haven't had 4 days to devote only to sex since I was a teenager and even then I'd have had to skip school and work (had three jobs all the way through college, two when I was in high school)

I'm betting 99% of women can't stay even a little bit wet that long either.;)

I'll keep that in mind!:ROFLMAO:

Some maybe so, some not so much... Anyway I haven't been all the way inside a woman's womb in a very long time...

See, That's typical opinion and answers from guy side. Don't misunderstand, you won't have actual sex until Day4. Try search or read a book without use your imagination! :p

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
See, That's typical opinion and answers from guy side.

I am a guy yes and like many guys, work is part of who I am. Partly because the bills don't pay themselves and partly thats just how most guys in non tribal societies are.

I'm not a salaryman, I'm freelance so if I don't hustle for work I can't enjoy my free time so much. Even I'm replying on TAG today, I'm also working on some client materials.

Don't misunderstand, you won't have actual sex until Day4.

I'll read up on this idea but this statement right here makes it sound less fun actually :(

If you only start having actual sex on day 4, what happens during the first 3 days, all foreplay and oral sex? very intriguing

Unrelated, but since it's "Random Discussion Thread" i guess it's ok.

Today's embarrassing experience: going to Donki with no make and dasai clothes (because it's Donki and it's 10pm so who cares?) but stumbling upon Alice who was fairy-like as always :oops:
I was with my husband, who was kind enough to not make any comparison afterwards :joyful:

Haha, You must be still beautiful anyway :)That's why you deserve to have such a sweet husband ;)
I look too different on/off, Even 711 Convini stuff didn't realize if I am same person! lol

Unrelated, but since it's "Random Discussion Thread" i guess it's ok.

Today's embarrassing experience: going to Donki with no make and dasai clothes (because it's Donki and it's 10pm so who cares?) but stumbling upon Alice who was fairy-like as always :oops:
I was with my husband, who was kind enough to not make any comparison afterwards :joyful:
Lol i was just quickly grabbing some snacks and was also wearing no makeup and.. No bra.. :eek: (i normally dont but i had taken it off at home and then had to go out quickly only for some groceries so i just grabbed a shirt).

So good to see you again hun! And so nice to have met your husband.

Reactions: Wwanderer
So excited RN. In a few hours i'm heading to Shin-Kiba to watch my favorite (among japanese ones) wrestler fight. I just can't wait.

Two months ago my shop manager told me she would make her wrestling debut in July so of course i decided to go. When she gave me a ticket the week before the event i googled it and my heart stopped when i saw he would fight too (his federation is Kansai-based so usually he performs mostly there).
It was last week and seeing him "for real" was amazing, he won his match and i took a picture with him after the event :love: And so he fights in Tokyo today and on the 28th too :joyful: