Random pictures in japan you took!

About to tuck into this light meal at an airline lounge in Haneda Airport.
Missing Tokyo so much!

6F053E74-70BE-4A4D-8DFD-0303B16C4E4D.jpeg

82B0664C-FF84-44E5-9B47-99C141DE7747.jpeg

Surprised thers no dick pic yet
If truely random theere should be at keast one

Belgian beers plus cocktails babe
Tje night is young
And its only mondai

Sounds like a big “Mondai” to me as well :D Well, enjoy..

I’m so grateful to the two special ladies who shared precious moments with me during my recent trip to Tokyo. Bless you.
Here’s a snapshot from the 31st floor of Tokyo Skytree, where I reminisced about all the girls I loved and lost before.

FEC3DC36-8B51-4EE8-9DF2-87E747AA126D.jpeg

The size and layout of the Tsutaya Bookstore in Ginza Six is impressive. The selection of titles on sale is large, too. The establishment is also surrounded by fine eateries on the same floor.
In one of my trips last year, I spent nearly a whole day there. I missed doing that last week because of, uh, more pressing engagements.

3197E28B-C533-42C1-8986-46F29AA7BB35.jpeg

Last edited:
The last two or three times I visited the Meiji Shrine, I had the pleasure of seeing traditional wedding processions through the courtyard. Didn’t catch one last week.
I’m kind of fond of attending wedding ceremonies and of course, the receptions that follow. There’s just plenty of stuff to observe, like you’re in the middle of Four Weddings and A Funeral or Wedding Crashers.
Would be great to be in the wedding reception at the start of The Godfather. You know, just hang out with Don Vito, Sonny, Michael, Fredo, Tom Hagen and Luca Brasi.
What have I learned from all the weddings I’ve attended? People, especially the bride and groom, need to effing chill, have fun and enjoy the moment. Japanese traditional weddings seem kind of chill, but I’m not that familiar with them.
Anyway, those were just some of the thoughts in my head when I went to the shrine during a fine December day in Japan. The very same day when I got hitched many, many, many moons ago. I miss that groom. He was full of promise.

The 12-meter-high torii leading to Meiji Jingū.
CC0BAA07-CE7B-4A9F-9CD9-8E3B2D6B6416.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuriko
Passed by this shopfront in Ginza during my recent Tokyo trip.
It was fascinating to see this Christmas tree made of wood scraps from pianos.

B694AAB6-DB23-4729-9F19-1A9E97FD287F.jpeg

Reactions: Yuriko