Random pictures in japan you took!

IMG_20190406_124606.jpg

So I was randomly (truely randomly) walking in Kabukicho and tumbled upon this place.
Is it the one , most cheap and awful, where you can leave a bit of your semen and a lot of your soul?

The place where abused libidos go to die....

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
Nah, to kill my libido once and for all :D

Well if that's what you wanted to do, I suppose I could look up my ex-wife for you. I barely escaped with mine intact....

I came to Japan on honeymoon with my ex wife. Think it took 11 days to actually have sex... And afterwards a don't recall how long it was before we did it again! 7 months we were married.

Reactions: Frenchy
I came to Japan on honeymoon with my ex wife. Think it took 11 days to actually have sex... And afterwards a don't recall how long it was before we did it again! 7 months we were married.
Wow! You get the prize here :(

Reactions: nishikigoi
Kinda keeping it on topic, I found M Pop to be quite tame. Is there anywhere reasonably accessible for quality BDSM toys?

Kinda keeping it on topic, I found M Pop to be quite tame. Is there anywhere reasonably accessible for quality BDSM toys?
They have the biggest selection though. There are specialty shops but frankly I would advise you to buy that stuff in the US or Europe.

Reactions: nishikigoi
My bag was in the scales for my failed flight this morning, it's already overweight so good call

If you need to save up to go to Hinomaru, you have larger problems....

That's true, if you mean money. Otherwise I think it is normal that most everyone would need to save it up for weeks and to have no other way to get relieved before deciding to go to Hinomaru.

Thou shall not give your woman the wedding cake is probably the 11th commandment.

Though I think you still fared better than one guy I know. Went to honeymoon to Phuket. Took seven days for his new wife to find him again, and that was only because he came to the hotel to get more money before disappearing again.

Well at least one of them had great sex in their honeymoon.

That's true, if you mean money. Otherwise I think it is normal that most everyone would need to save it up for weeks and to have no other way to get relieved before deciding to go to Hinomaru.

I think you're confusing saving up with steeling up.

Reactions: MikeH