Random pictures in japan you took!

There are still quite a few fluffy cherry blossoms in full bloom at Shinjuku Gyoen. I was really surprised.

I noticed the same thing in my local park. It is strange as it has been raining and winding a lot. Maybe the sakura is transforming in to some alien life form?

Reactions: Anna Summer
558A6141-22A6-48F5-A6BA-B8EDF170A2F4.jpeg
There are still quite a few fluffy cherry blossoms in full bloom at Shinjuku Gyoen. I was really surprised.

View attachment 10752

View attachment 10751

View attachment 10753

Yes! Love the fluffy ones!

ECF3F804-B030-4902-93AE-EA8E119B0E3F.jpeg

Some random Italian tourists who for some reasons found it is cool to take a pic of guys smoking in a smoking spot so I also took a pic of them and shouted « it’s not a zoo ».

...and then chase them around with a giant hammer ;)
Seriously, sometimes tourists here are a nuisance. Many seem to think Tokyo is some kind of big Disneyland where everything is an attraction..
And don’t get me started on those who want to lose their virginity here or want local guides to happening bars! :D

Seriously, sometimes tourists here are a nuisance. Many seem to think Tokyo is some kind of big Disneyland where everything is an attraction..
And don’t get me started on those who want to lose their virginity here or want local guides to happening bars! :D

...who also can't be bothered to learn Japanese or read the forums ;)

I have my mirror room, but then you all would have to burn your eyes with bleach after you witness the horror before your eyes.
Oh come on, you are a young handsome man and yes I know that after writing this , the next comment here by the usual pervs will be « you two get a room already » :ROFLMAO:

Oh come on, you are a young handsome man and yes I know that after writing this , the next comment here by the usual pervs will be « you two get a room already » :ROFLMAO:
(but maybe you just meant that mirror room is a fucking mess :D)

Reactions: oLUXo
It is a scarf shop, at least from what I saw from the window. If it is still open after 8pm tonight I may go in to ask:whistle:

Reactions: Frenchy
It is a scarf shop, at least from what I saw from the window. If it is still open after 8pm tonight I may go in to ask:whistle:
Even better. There are so many things you can do with scarves in a joyful and liberated party :rolleyes:

Reactions: Sudsy
I passed buying this eye-catching Toyoko Hachiko Cava. The packaging is very kawaii, but I was uncertain how quaffable this sparkling wine would be once it’s opened.

442B3586-9A2A-413E-A1A9-0D161F191FC6.jpeg