Random pictures in japan you took!

Saw this guy happily eating a mikan today. He had a similar friend with him but she was more shy. I haven't seen parakeets in Tokyo for a long time, anyone know where they lodge nowadays?

(Sorry; Picture taken with a potato).

guy.jpg

Not a river, it's the bay at the southern tip of the peninsula. You can see the outline of Chiba in the background.

https://www.google.co.jp/maps/@35.1...pNB9cv2ES6ZVzQwdP4pw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
Ah. I thought your captions were refering to the pic above not below. Yes I know those wind turbines well. I cycle down there sometimes. Then I offset the health benifits with sushi, beer and then Misaki doughnuts. The little boat harbor below the brige is called Miyagawa Fisherina. Very cool place. Great place for biking, boating and daikon. Lots of daikon.

Reactions: roots reggae
She sleeps standing on one leg with her head tucked under her arm.

Thanks! Was wondering what species that is but your hint cleared it for me.

Just a couple pics taken during a walk on Zushi Beach this evening.

An undeservedly maligned beach in my opinion. People love to rag on it, but if you go in the fall, winter or spring, it can be really nice. Clear water. Clean sand. Few people. Just don't go in the summer. Too many people, and the water gets scummy. Best is September when the crowds are gone and the water is clear but still warm. I still go sometimes in the summer just to ogle the girlies and drink a few beers. Isshiki is the best though. Morito is ok too.

No Rabbit Fighting allowed......:D
Don't remember where I took this, but have many different pics of similar things I find amusing in Japan...

Attachments

• 20151224_230415.jpg
    20151224_230415.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 155
Anyone else wonder if they have extra cheese on their pizzas?

pizzeria - コピー.jpg

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
000222440011 copy.jpg

Koenji Awa Odori 2017 (shot with a disposable camera)