Random pictures in japan you took!

I'm not a photo taker..........I could care less actually

ITS COULDNT ‘i couldnt care less’ is the correct phrase I COULD CARE LESS MAKES NO SENSE IN THE CONTEXT THE PHRASE IS ALWAYS USED IE ‘i dont care about this’
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK.

They should move it into the park. Put a big deck around it and serve Tokyo's best breakfast and coffee from early morning to lunch, and then knock out Tokyo's best sandwiches (no JPN stuff, European/NY style) juices, smoothies, gelato and a full bar drinks menu.

ITS COULDNT ‘i couldnt care less’ is the correct phrase I COULD CARE LESS MAKES NO SENSE IN THE CONTEXT THE PHRASE IS ALWAYS USED IE ‘i dont care about this’
Hey, no need to shout :)

Reactions: Durg50

28070375_10155989684760102_6851719534401163242_o.jpg

It’s a damn shame the old wooden Harajuku station is up for demolition.

I cannot think of any other country where they would demolish an iconic building like that. Well, at least not any country not run by Taliban.

That was never my scene...........(you don't know old)

You went to the real Woodstock. You don’t need a « scene » after that. You’re a rock god! :kiss:
I wasn't there that weekend............but I remember that weekend well.

Reactions: Frenchy
Reactions: Frenchy
I bet not many who were there remember much.
Emmmmm, I bet they do. It's something you don't forget maybe. But not for everyone.....had to be some miserable moments. Actually, I've only heard bad/so-so stories

She posted this on her Twitter, a sample of what we shot together last December.:)
Really wanted to do a full length shot too during this shoot, but just couldn't get enough ceiling clearance (small room):(. And I should have adjusted the hair better, but no hair/make person to assist.

Last edited:
Don't really keep up with Twitter, so I didn't realize until I scrolled through her feed - I thought she was just using an image for her avatar, but she's actually shared quite a few images from our shoot. :)
This one was one of my favs, as the composition could work both horizontally or vertically or even rotated 180 (so that it kinda looks like she's flying).