Random pictures in japan you took!

Ah, too bad, I moved. but I have a Grohe now :)

btw do you know why there is a small one next to the main one? I don’t see the point

It's for the water filter.

Reactions: Frenchy and Simonka
Ah, too bad, I moved. but I have a Grohe now :)

btw do you know why there is a small one next to the main one? I don’t see the point

(and guys, please, avoid the obvious jokes...)

View attachment 14443
If you have a filter under the sink for fresh water, it might be for drinking water.
It’s practical for day to day life, but I love a minimalist faucet on a granite bowl (or vessel) sink. :)

Thanks for showing me your... faucet lol

25432F3D-E317-4B32-980F-48A26332CC0F.jpeg
If you have a filter under the sink for fresh water, it might be for drinking water.
It’s practical for day to day life, but I love a minimalist faucet on a granite bowl (or vessel) sink. :)

Thanks for showing me your... faucet lol

aaaaah okaaaay ... thanks a lot Simonka

so I suppose this must be the filter , but its not connected to the faucet ... looks like this Frenchy wilL do a tiny bit of plumbing today. What could go wrong? :D

so I suppose this must be the filter , but its not connected to the faucet ... looks like this Frenchy wilL do a tiny bit of plumbing today. What could go wrong? :D

_102454148_gettyimages-993551362.jpg

I see this all the time, and have even seen them rolling past cop cars.... who do nothing at all. Illegal load + illegal height modification to vehicle cargo space is supposed to be a hefty fine and potential jail time, but nothing.

Reactions: IchigoDave
I see this all the time, and have even seen them rolling past cop cars.... who do nothing at all. Illegal load + illegal height modification to vehicle cargo space is supposed to be a hefty fine and potential jail time, but nothing.

But G_d help you if you’re on an unregistered bicycle.

Reactions: Joe2017 and Sudsy
But G_d help you if you’re on an unregistered bicycle.

Nyah, you have to try harder than that. Unregistered bicycle won't give you even a cavity search.

You have to have a bicycle registered to someone else than you to make it work.

I hear all the time that driving your bicycle on the sidewalk, yet it happens frequently to me AT NIGHT (when there is on average 1car/h going on the street) that I get almost overrun by cops on their bicycles there.

Stood in front of this at WTD for a good 2 minutes and then trying to open it because I thought that was the door.

p.s I did find the door (right next to the sign)

thank you guys for recommending it. :)

Attachments

• CE947C63-17CD-4679-B33A-C8CA3BDE2471.jpeg
    CE947C63-17CD-4679-B33A-C8CA3BDE2471.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
Well, I was planning on being a drunken asshole, but they said “please”

I am just happy it's still OK to be public nuisance if you are sober.