Random pictures in japan you took!

Reactions: IchigoDave
At the onsen’s entrance of my hotel tonight there is a Shampoo Bar . Yep, that’s how I roll :cool:

(the lady is impressed , which is nice, because frankly I don’t give a fuck... what will be next? A soap bar? An epilation cream bar? )

421F2D0F-F47C-44A2-8085-891E0E52FB0A.jpeg

At the onsen’s entrance of my hotel tonight there is a Shampoo Bar . Yep, that’s how I roll :cool:

(the lady is impressed , which is nice, because frankly I don’t give a fuck... what will be next? A soap bar? An epilation cream bar? )

View attachment 15060
...and no description of what kind of shampoo or conditioner is in each container?

Miyashita Park looks pretty cool, but it's new and the shops are already feeling empty. How on earth will they survive? Will definitely go back for the first floor full of food, though

Attachments

• 2020_0914_12283500.jpg
    13.7 MB · Views: 60
Reactions: Ken1988
...and no description of what kind of shampoo or conditioner is in each container?
Well the idea is that you just smell them I guess...
like wines blind tasting
I just used the normal one in the onsen itself, because I am a risk adverse, conservative ojisan

The large pump container matches the bottle (and label) above it, description is on the placard in front of the display bottles.

View attachment 15060
It reminded me of THE VIBE BAR WILD ONE in Shibuya.
11AB927A-4E68-4ADA-B5E3-2880BC229F3B.jpeg

Reactions: Frenchy
11FB603F-C020-4D4A-BA67-B0CDD3E5A7AA.png

First time I see this ... kids all put together in big caddies on the way to school... cute and creepy at the same time . Like kawaii chickens going to be slaughtered

Reactions: SugoiBoy
First time I see this ... kids all put together in big caddies on the way to school... cute and creepy at the same time . Like kawaii chickens going to be slaughtered
They are mostly likely just out on a walk; fairly common for day care centers to take the kids out during decent weather. (Well, some walking, some just riding in the cart, lol.)

It is really common - one of the first things I saw in Japan. It is disconcerting and hilarious and cute. I love seeing it now. Always puts a smile on my face as the little faces pop out staring in different directions with varying degrees of bewilderment and curiosity.

First time I see this ...

Obviously a Costco shopping cart; they were on sale.

But dude, where do you live to have never seen that before?

View attachment 15107
I used to work across the street from a daycare, they did this with the children that were too small to walk for more than a few minutes at a time while the children that were a little older walked ahead with one of the teachers, all holding hands in a line. The cuteness overload used to set off baby fever in the ladies in our call center, at any given time we usually had a dozen or so women out on maternity leave. :)

Its for daycares that dont have their own outdoor play areas so they have to go to a local park, and this is the safest way.
I see this very often and start humming circus/marching band music when I walk by. I sometimes ask if there's elephants in the parade :p

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
I see this very often and start humming circus/marching band music when I walk by. I sometimes ask if there's elephants in the parade :p

I am sure they are laughing with you as long as you don't do your own elephant imitation with the ears and the trunk.

I am sure they are laughing with you as long as you don't do your own elephant imitation with the ears and the trunk.
I'm just humoring myself.......I guess they are cute.........if I was a better human being. That shits not in my genes bud. :p