Random pictures in japan you took!

You guys know that Karen used to be a very boring name?

:penguin: < not related, I just wanted to see this emoji!

so how does it feel now? Are you still happy of using it as your alias, or not too much?

does micropenis qualify ?

369DDCEA-4975-42C4-A2D2-0342DA78AB31.jpeg

does micropenis qualify ?

I don't think you suffer from that condition. It seems to be the opposite, you are enjoying your penis quite a lot. :p

And moreover even if it was a medical problem wouldn't it be the lady who is with you who gets the seat? :eek::D

Reactions: Sudsy
I don't think you suffer from that condition. It seems to be the opposite, you are enjoying your penis quite a lot. :p

And moreover even if it was a medical problem wouldn't it be the lady who is with you who gets the seat? :eek::D

party pooper! For once I thought I could get a privilege out of it :(

Reactions: MikeH
I have not been able to travel to Japan yet but I am very excited when the pandemic blows over. I have a lot of plans with my group of friends because we love the intricacies of Japanese culture specifically the rural part. Hopefully, that will happen soon!

Reactions: Frenchy
Even if they would be used in a future high-speed rail in the US, still better than going to the moon.

They are still the quickest of Shinks aren't they. 500 series??
The N700 series operate at 300kph. They accelerate more quickly, and they also have tilting to maintain higher speeds through even a 2,500m curve. The newest variant of the N700 has a design speed of 360kph.

The E6 series on the Tōhoku Shinkansen operate at 320kph.

The N700 series operate at 300kph. They accelerate more quickly, and they also have tilting to maintain higher speeds through even a 2,500m curve. The newest variant of the N700 has a design speed of 360kph.

The E6 series on the Tōhoku Shinkansen operate at 320kph.

so finally they reach TGV levels? (When our railways staff are not on strike, that is)

I’ve been out driving today because I have nothing better to do. I came across an abandoned roadside restaurant in Shimane. I was able to go around back to gain access inside. The place looks like it was in business one day, and the next day no one showed up. Not so much spooky, as it is sad.

C32D67B4-035E-47AC-B94B-D53B89AE5044.jpeg
9B282027-B276-418B-866E-9AEE9398723A.jpeg
56E20C11-30BE-4835-BB56-634907E8DD25.jpeg
A5C29A7F-5862-49CF-A602-09444023817D.jpeg

I’ve been out driving today because I have nothing better to do. I came across an abandoned roadside restaurant in Shimane. I was able to go around back to gain access inside. The place looks like it was in business one day, and the next day no one showed up. Not so much spooky, as it is sad.

View attachment 15695 View attachment 15696 View attachment 15697 View attachment 15698

Reminds me of Spirited Away .... hope you didn't help yourself to some food.