Random pictures in japan you took!

You know you belong to TAG when even passing in front of a GAP store gives you naughty thoughts

74F7EAB6-2EEB-4AC3-BDFE-9A26CC5E1D46.jpeg

Brings back memories.. When I lived in Shibuya I would always take a smoke out here and chat it up with people or be waiting for my date etc.. Love this spot. When I left and moved they closed the place and were doing work on it.

s.png

The audiences on base are more...receptive to what’s being shown on screen. Definitely more fun seeing major films like Endgame, or Deadpool on base than in town.

Reactions: just4fun
You left out the annoying chicken scratch subtitles on the bottom and or sometimes sides that more than half the time don't convey what's actually being said. Have to make an appointment or worse case a lottery system so you have to change your world to fit in an hour or so of entertainment. I haven't been to the Cinema in over 20 years in Japan. My big screen and over the hill JBL surround sound suits me just fine.

Reactions: MikeH
I haven't been to the Cinema in over 20 years in Japan. My big screen and over the hill JBL surround sound suits me just fine.

But how about the blowjob from a total stranger thing you are now missing? Or are we going to totally different kinds of cinemas? :p

But how about the blowjob from a total stranger thing you are now missing? Or are we going to totally different kinds of cinemas? :p
Been there, done that. Nothing to write home about once it gets checked off.

Reactions: MikeH

The best unofficial name is in the Honch. There was a doner kebab joint called Taliban Taco.

Reactions: SugoiBoy