Random Poll: Hair Length

Do you prefer long or short hair styles?

• Total voters

Exnocomment

TAG Member
Reaction score
Recent conversations had me thinking.. So I'm starting a conflict that will echo down through the ages! Kingdoms have fallen for less! Treason and heresy, abounds! It's a tale as old as time itself~ :p

Do you prefer long or short hair?

For women, it really depends for me, I'm split almost 50/50 on the subject. I know long hair is traditionally sexy .. and it is! It super is! Tugging on it in the throes of passion.. Tangling your fingers in it while you draw her close.. It's lovely.. As for short to medium length hair, if there's bangs, you can still brush it back for a light caress along the cheek and chin, uncovering the secret.. for a kiss!

Diving deeper.. I will say a spunky short pixie or boy cut, can exude a certain charm, and when rocked well with a ton of attitude is, just, "Mmm.." :happy:

I think I echo this article about the subject in that it depends on how the woman rocks her own style:
https://www.google.ca/amp/elitedaily.com/women/men-long-short-hair/1028759/amp/

(Well, that and frankly, her face shape and features!)

For men, I find, except for a few exceptions (Brad Pitt in "Troy") I prefer short hair although there are a few very dreamy fellows that can do it. Trying to do it with a big head or round face is a bit laughable though. I would say I'm 20-30% vs. 70-80% for short hair in this case.

What's everyone's thoughts? Some samples below:

IMG_2674.PNG
IMG_2675.PNG

For girls, i like long hair a lot. Short hair looks good on some girls but long is definitely my favorite, it feels glamorous. I have never had shorter hair than shoulder length in my life.

For guys i tend to prefer long hair. It is super nice to play with and run your hands through. It looks really good with many Asian guy's faces, i think. I do like short hair on some guys as well, especially is the sides are shaved and its longer on top but that hairstyle requires gel every day.

Brad Pitt with long hair is perfect!! Every time i watch Troy i'm fangirling like crazy! And he also looks really good with the hair (wig i guess) in Interview with the Vampire, wow!
I generally like actors better in roles where they wear wigs or long hairstyles, like Orlando Bloom in Lord of the Rings and Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow.

Reactions: Wwanderer
For guys i tend to prefer long hair. It is super nice to play with and run your hands through. It looks really good with many Asian guy's faces, i think. I do like short hair on some guys as well, especially is the sides are shaved and its longer on top but that hairstyle requires gel every day.

I used to have the shaved sides and longer top style, until my poor Japanese skills had the barber trim too much off the top... :cry: But I would recommend avoiding gel for that style. A better option would be a water based hair wax. It will keep the hair in place without having that crunch feeling of gel so ladies like yourself can play with it and I can put it back into place easily.

For women, looking back at previous partners I prefer long hair. I'm not sure why, since I used to fuss about the long hair being weaved into my clothing when I did the laundry so I would always find women's hair days later. I suppose that is a small price for preference though :LOL:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I think it is dependent of the shape of the face and to a lessor extent fashion. Eyewear and clothing can make or break a hairstyle.

Then there is the personality factor, personality goes such a long way. A bubbly extrovert can wear almost anything and make it look good.

Some women look great in short hair. I have a weakness for girls with bobcuts and cute glasses.

Tall thin Asian gals tend to pull off short hair particularly well. Some black women can look absolutely fantastic with closely cropped hair.

I don't give a damn what guys do with their hair, but dudes with ponytails seem to be jackasses. I've never trusted guys who wear mustaches either.

dudes with ponytails seem to be jackasses and I've never trusted guys who wear mustaches either.
Great quote!

Long hair :love::love::love:
A guy with long hair (real long hair, at least like the man under brad pitt pictures, but the longer the better - the best length is when it's long enough to choke me with it) has automatically made 50% of the way that leads into my pants (90% if he also has a shitload of tattoos and piercings).
The long-haired owner of a tearoom i often visit always let me touch his hair, same for the long-haired barman of my friend's SM bar (I always ask politely, though). The first time they probably found that strange (although the barman is probably used to stranger fetishes), now they just untie their hair when i arrive.
God, I love long hair so much. The wrestling event i went to on the 19th was a total long hair festival, so many long-haired pro-wrestlers. I was all giggly:joyful:

Actually, one of my play partners cut his hair but he's sort of special so I can deal with that. Otherwise having sex with a "normal" short-haired guy would feel like... i don't know, same for a guy to have sex with a girl who wants to do it only in the dark and without undressing. Boring.
(btw, I found one of my sexfriends by browsing guys who were using the "long hair" tag on Instagram :LOL: I sent him a message gushing about his hair and we started talking...)

I used to have the shaved sides and longer top style, until my poor Japanese skills had the barber trim too much off the top... :cry: But I would recommend avoiding gel for that style. A better option would be a water based hair wax. It will keep the hair in place without having that crunch feeling of gel so ladies like yourself can play with it and I can put it back into place easily.

For women, looking back at previous partners I prefer long hair. I'm not sure why, since I used to fuss about the long hair being weaved into my clothing when I did the laundry so I would always find women's hair days later. I suppose that is a small price for preference though :LOL:
You are right, wax would be better. I dont know so much about hair styling products.

Haha, i recognize the hair problem, long hair tangled into everything! Its a huge struggle with buttons and things like that.

Wouldn't they pull each others hair while wrestling? :D
Maybe she's into that kind of thing ;)

Haha, i recognize the hair problem, long hair tangled into everything! Its a huge struggle with buttons and things like that.
If you have any tips on how to get the har out of things easily and without much effort, I'm listening! Thankfully, all my previous partners had dark hair so none of them ever thought anything of it lol :ROFLMAO:

An easy way to get busted when fooling around with multiple girls is from stray hair in your apartment.

You can sweep the floors all you want, but some girls are like CSI dectectives, pulling stray hairs off the sofa.

I'm living in Thailand now and Thai girls basically do an inspection of your apartment when you have them over.

I have a maid service twice a week and have a clean and tidy apartment, but they are still pulling stray hairs off the sofa.

I'm upfront about dating around, but they still seem to enjoy putting you on the spot about stuff like that.

Those tape roller type lint brushes help, but you'll never get it all.

Those tape roller type lint brushes help, but you'll never get it all.

My worst experience was from a previous relationship where I let the girl bring her dog over a few times. It's been 2 years and I can still occasionally find dog hairs in my things! Thankfully, Japan is a LH culture so I don't have to worry about bringing a girl home here else I'd have some interesting explaining about a dog I don't have.

As a dude with longer hair, this poll gives me a bit of hope, I honestly thought women don't dig longer hair anymore!

My hair is longer out of not ever having time to go get a proper haircut though. I end up combing it back or letting it flop around, depending on the mood.

I'm not a woman but I've got long hair.......get some looks but not always sure what the looks mean........Dinosaur maybe? :p