Guest viewing is limited

Realspin [Kyushu] (SL) Realspin Kokura - Mizuki (Average)

kingkro11

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Realspin Kokura - Mizuki https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4003/A400301/andy_leon/girlid-27123654/

Date of Encounter:
August 2019

Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4003/A400301/andy_leon/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Minutes / 21000Yen (Coupon)

Type/Location:
Soapland/Kokura

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This place was about 10 minutes away from the Kokura train station, down the soapland alleyway/road. Loads of soaplands down there, majority foreigner friendly.

After looking for my shop for a while, I eventually found it and was called in by the manager.

Even though I only speak English (currently learning Japanese), the manager was patient and made use of a translation app to try and help me out.

I had myself set on meeting one of the girls who was called Mimi as I am a fan of large breasts. Unfortunately she was fully booked so the manager had recommended another girl instead. She looked like she also had large breasts and a pretty face so I agreed.
So my long wait begun, I had taken a seat in the waiting room and was given a free drink. People came in, people went out, all before I got to go up to meet my girl. I was sat around for 2/3 hours before I was actually called (take this as a tip to book in advance).

Eventually I was finally called up and met my girl (Her name was Mizuki, I only found out after when I had checked the website later that night). She was pretty which was good, however she did not have the big breasts that were indicated by her picture. But hey-ho, up to the room I go.

We arrive in to the room and we sit on her bed having small talk through a online conversation app while drinking some beer together. She couldn't speak any English and I couldn't speak any Japanese, but she was really nice and lead me through the soapland experience.

After about 10 minutes of conversation she took me over to the bathing area after undressing. She washed me thoroughly as well as herself and then had me get in the bath and start brushing my teeth. She joined me for a while too.

She asked if I wanted to use the mat or the bed and I opted for the mat (Here for an experience haha). So she took around 10 minutes to set up the mat and get it slippery. Called me over and told me lay flat on my stomach.

She got on top and slid her body around my back, making sure she gets me nice and wet. I can feel her nipples tickling my back as well as her little kisses all over. My dick starts to get hard and she starts rubbing my balls.

Eventually she tells me to flip over and starts to suck me off (No condom), I can feel her tongue going around and around my dick. I get close to popping but she stops just before I do.

She gets on top and starts riding (Protected) and moaning, she was tight. I thoroughly enjoyed rubbing my hands all over her body, feeling all her curves while she was bouncing on my dick. She knew what to do and it was great. It became difficult as she picked up the pace as the mat was slippery as fuck, I started sliding off and had to clamp my foot on the wall to stop myself from sliding off the mat.

She got off after riding and ended wanking me off (I needed to pee and ended up not being able to cum while she was riding). After that point the phone rang and we got cleaned up and went back downstairs.

She waved goodbye and I left.

Now that I've had my soapland experience, I'd opt for the bed over the mat. Definitely make sure I pee after being called to go upstairs. Book online beforehand to avoid not getting who you want as well as making sure you don't end up waiting for several hours.

Overall, I did enjoy my time and I made my own mistakes which brought the experience down, however it was still a great experience and I thoroughly recommend everyone to visit.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report for Realspin in Kyushu, much appreciated!

Approved: 8/29/2019

Reactions: kingkro11
Glad to know theres some action in Kokura. I always assumed that city was bleak for gaijin options.

But 2-3hr wait in the shop??? You are one patient dude!!

Reactions: TAG Manager
Glad to know theres some action in Kokura. I always assumed that city was bleak for gaijin options.

But 2-3hr wait in the shop??? You are one patient dude!!

Theres a small area right next to the station that has a ton of soaplands. A few that I walked past tried calling me in, but had my choice set on Mimi (Even though she was sold out).
Yeah, I just kept assuming she must be ready soon. Just kept waiting and waiting haha, was actually getting ready to leave to be real honest.