Recently Arrived

Verbal

And like that... he's gone.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

As the title states, I have just recently arrived in Japan and will be living here for some time courtesy of my employment.

I must confess to have been lurking for the past week to have a better understanding of living life in Japan. I must say, this forum is much more colorful than most of the expat blogs I looked at and more in line with my particular tastes.

I look forward to reading more about life here and living vicariously through your experiences until I partake of my own.

Welcome to the TAG Team.

You've come to the right place.

Show respect, have a sense of humor, and take a few chances.

Then, post about your successes and mistakes.

I am honored to give you your first "like," and hope you earn many more!;)

My personal advice: Find an avatar you like so you can be identified more easily.

Reactions: Yuma
Welcome to the land of technology but people still living like the earl 2000's and where depressed businessman are drunk at 7PM.
Hope you enjoy Japan!

Just watch out when you order curry. You never know what you might find floating in the bowl!

japanese-food-art-192__605.jpg

Haha well, that's one way to meet @TheWhiteBear! Though I've never seen that kink before. To each their own ;)

I must confess to have been lurking for the past week to have a better understanding of living life in Japan. I must say, this forum is much more colorful than most of the expat blogs I looked at and more in line with my particular tastes..

Does the OP feel like sharing what his particular tastes are? Or, is it a case of "To Be Continued...."? :)

Welcome to the land of technology but people still living like the earl 2000's and where depressed businessman are drunk at 7PM.
Hope you enjoy Japan!
Where, pray tell, would one find these depressed businessmen?
(Asking for a friend, obviously). ;-)

Does the OP feel like sharing what his particular tastes are? Or, is it a case of "To Be Continued...."? :)

To be fair, I've only ever indulged twice in the hobby so far, both were brunette MILF types, so I wouldn't consider that sample size to have defined my tastes yet. I'm pretty open minded and all the ladies here seem to be not only attractive, but with blessed with a great sense of humor. :LOL: