Recomend pink saloon in shinbashi

Discussion in 'Esute/Pink Salon/Massage Reviews' started by Peri30, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Peri30

Peri30 TAG Member

Wednesday
    Hi
    I often stay in Shinbashi. Can any one recomend a pink saloon or soapland there. Im à western guy, and I dont speek japanese

2. Mister Roboto

Mister Roboto Squirrel looking 4 a nut

Jun 10, 2015
    Be careful in Shinbashi. I read recently there was a big police bust there at the pink salons.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Mister Roboto, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  3. TAG77

TAG77 TAG Member

May 29, 2020
    At a Pink Salon? I wouldn't have thought so - are you sure you're not confusing it with a Esute or massage place?

What's the source?

4. Mister Roboto

Mister Roboto Squirrel looking 4 a nut

Jun 10, 2015
    TAG77 - Not sure if it was a pinkie or not, just thought you might want to Google it before proceeding. I believe it was in Japan Times or Gaijin Pot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Zaphod222

Zaphod222 TAG Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Pink Saloons are legal, so I think there must be a misunderstanding.

6. meiji

Global Moderator

Sep 7, 2020
    Pink Salons are 'legal'.

The fuzoku (adult nightlife) laws in Japan are a minefield to navigate for store owners. They can (and do) get busted for any number of reasons, including licensing, underage girls, immigration, providing services not allowed by law (ie, vaginal sex), and so on, and so on. If you are familiar with the various alcohol regulations in most US states and how crazy those are, that's the sort of thing that you see in fuzoku, but with a lot more grey areas, pay-offs, etc.

A bust doesn't necessarily mean that the guys get in trouble, either, especially if you are talking about something like immigration. You might get interviewed perhaps (which could be a problem if your employer gets involved), but I think as long as you have your papers with you and aren't getting head from an underage girl you are gonna be okay.