Guest viewing is limited

Recommendation for a good love hotel in Ikebukuro?

Des Esseintes

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi!

Would you have a recommendation for a good love hotel somewhere in Ikebukuro? I've been to a couple that were quite random.

Reactions: Simonka
Quoting myself like all cool people:

"I think it was Manami who recommended Bali An here some time ago and after that I have took several girls in non-p4p settings there. Everyone of them have loved it.

Totally not my style of a place, but it is nice and clean and when the girl is happy you'll be happy too."

Quoting myself like all cool people:

"I think it was Manami who recommended Bali An here some time ago and after that I have took several girls in non-p4p settings there. Everyone of them have loved it.

Totally not my style of a place, but it is nice and clean and when the girl is happy you'll be happy too."

There's a Bali hotel in Ikebukuro (short time= 3,000円, I'm not that cheap...) but Bali An appears to be in Kabukicho. Unless they also have an annex in Ikebukuro that I've missed?

There are a few in a strip right next to the tracks, including Ramses that are good. A nice higher end one is Hotel X — has outdoor hot tubs (rotenburo). Nice for a splurge with a special friend!

A nice higher end one is Hotel X — has outdoor hot tubs (rotenburo). Nice for a splurge with a special friend!

She only has two hours before going back to her husband so usually it's just barely enough to fuck a decent amount of time but that's good to know in case he's ever out of town.

Bali An hotel in Ikebukuro is called Petit Bali. Here, is the address https://www.balian.jp/shop/pb-ikebukuro/access/index.html

Yeah, that's the one. I believe the one called Bali has nothing to do with this chain. In Ikebukuro I have only been in the two bigger types of rooms and they are in no way that big so I recommend taking one of them if possible.

She only has two hours before going back to her husband so usually it's just barely enough to fuck a decent amount of time but that's good to know in case he's ever out of town.

Almost sounds like we are meeting the same lady. :p

They have some really really small rooms.

Also i thought Manami was the one who said someone was murdered there, not who recommend it

Ah, my bad. Just checked it out and the recommended one which I have visited was Aroma Baru. The Petit Bali was indeed the one with a murder in 2010. I wonder if you could invite the ghost for some 3P?