Recommendation For Girl At Hinomaru?

Viktor Han

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm going there on Monday, I was just wondering who the prettiest/most popular girl is. I can't really tell from the pictures on the site.

Also, do they only do BBJ?

Is there another place that's foreigner-friendly like Hinomaru? I've read up reviews and I saw a lot of people saying they weren't that pretty. I heard NHP had pretty girls but they turn down a lot of foreigners. I'm Korean but a lot of people have been saying I look Japanese, however I can't speak it in the slightest.

Thanks for your post, and welcome. The pics at Hinomaru that they have on the board there (when you go up the stairs) are accurate, and you can choose from who is available at the time. I think sometimes they restrict your choice to which girls are 'foreigner friendly' though. Also be aware that pretty girls may or may not give great service. I went with a friend a while back and I let him pick, and he took the hottie and left me with the notty. He said her technique was awful. I didn't have that great of a time either, but my girl was definitely skilled.

If you don't want BBBJ, you can bring your own condom. They'll be happy to use it. Non-lubed is probably better.

If you speak zero Japanese, I'd recommend skipping NHP altogether. Sorry.

Would the doorman be cool if I walked up, took a look at the girls and left if I didn't see any to my liking?

Also, do you know if it's busy in the daytime on weekdays?

Would the doorman be cool if I walked up, took a look at the girls and left if I didn't see any to my liking?

Also, do you know if it's busy in the daytime on weekdays?

You should be able to walk away before paying. Noone is forcing you to pick the girls. Tencho may try to talk you into staying. Just remember to act politely.

It should be quieter during the daytime on weekdays but the choice of girls will be pretty limited. The main shifts starts after 18:00 if I remember it correctly.