Guest viewing is limited

Recommendations for Couples fun in Tokyo

Vanjammin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We're new here, fit asian asian american couple visiting Tokyo next week. Only English speaking unfortunately.

Interested in some sexy fun, swinger clubs, strip clubs, couple kissa Or happening bars, etc.

Best recommendation I have seen so far is Olive21. Any place else that has solid action? Preferably couples only...don't like a bunch of dudes around following us around.

We are fairly experienced in the lifestyle and members at kasidie and lifestylelounge, kinkycouplejs.

Also, what's the best time to arrive at the kissa clubs?

Thx in advance!

Last edited:
This has been said a few times in the forum already, so at the risk of repeating:
* The only place you can go if you speak no Japanese at all is Bliss Out. It allows single men and the ration is usually 2:1 but the excess men won’t bither you. Unlike clubs in the US, the watching is very discreet and it being Japan, no one will ever bother you uninvited
* if you speak even a little Japanese, then you can go to Olive 21. That’s couples only and much smaller than Bliss Out, and generally it has far fewer foreigners. The play room is more cozy and it gets a nice erotic atmosphere with lots of couples going at it at once, but I believe most of the patrons do not swap.

I others have had different experiences, but I find it very hard to find Japanese people to play with. They mostly tend to play with their dates or maybe with other Japanese. If you actually want to swap, you are going to be better off Bliss Out or making arrangements to meet a couple from here and then go to Olive 21 on your own.

There are some other places beyond these two that allow people with more advanced Japanese or with Japanese chaperones, but I don’t think they are materially better than those two. If I only had one trip I would do Bliss Out for sure.

but I believe most of the patrons do not swap.
I don’t think so. It can be akward to pitch the deal, but both times i’ve been there, we swapped with at least 3 couples. There was also some lesbian play in half of the cases.

Reactions: Kinkin
As has been said bliss is your best shot. We have been four times now and all the experiences have been different but all fun. It will all just depend. I would check their website and go on a weekend night with couple friendly theme, naked night on December 7th is probably the next one. You don’t have to be naked. Almost everyone has some sort of underwear or lingerie on.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This has been said a few times in the forum already, so at the risk of repeating:
* The only place you can go if you speak no Japanese at all is Bliss Out. It allows single men and the ration is usually 2:1 but the excess men won’t bither you. Unlike clubs in the US, the watching is very discreet and it being Japan, no one will ever bother you uninvited
* if you speak even a little Japanese, then you can go to Olive 21. That’s couples only and much smaller than Bliss Out, and generally it has far fewer foreigners. The play room is more cozy and it gets a nice erotic atmosphere with lots of couples going at it at once, but I believe most of the patrons do not swap.

I others have had different experiences, but I find it very hard to find Japanese people to play with. They mostly tend to play with their dates or maybe with other Japanese. If you actually want to swap, you are going to be better off Bliss Out or making arrangements to meet a couple from here and then go to Olive 21 on your own.

There are some other places beyond these two that allow people with more advanced Japanese or with Japanese chaperones, but I don’t think they are materially better than those two. If I only had one trip I would do Bliss Out for sure.

Hi, like @SummersLastBreath, my boyfriend and I will be in Tokyo at the end of next week, 21-24 June, and want to try a couple kissa. The only problem is that we don't speak Japanese. We are wondering if you and your gf might be able to come with us as a couple to help us get entry? If we can't get in there we will try Bliss Out but we'd really like to try one of the CKs. Hope to hear from you.

Reactions: Zuoi54
Hi, like @SummersLastBreath, my boyfriend and I will be in Tokyo at the end of next week, 21-24 June, and want to try a couple kissa. The only problem is that we don't speak Japanese. We are wondering if you and your gf might be able to come with us as a couple to help us get entry? If we can't get in there we will try Bliss Out but we'd really like to try one of the CKs. Hope to hear from you.
We are going to try BO Saturday night if you’re interested??

Reactions: User#42695