Recommendations for incall health with young providers

Ddddd

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, I know that some of them have been reviewed already but just in case I missed some, I wanted to ask you for your opinion.

I recently discovered Strawberry Jam in Shibuya and I quite like the format. Young girls, good price, and incall (so I don't need to call to book and wait in the love hotel).

Is there any other similar place that you could recommend in Shinjuku, Shibuya or Gotanda?

People might be more forthcoming with recommendations if you were perhaps to review one or two of the places you've already tried?

The places I know are Strawberry Jam and Dolce. Both times, everything happened eventless, and I guess that there are enough reviews already in this site, so mine would not add any value.

What I didn't find here is a list of incall health parlors, and I thought that a thread compiling different options would be useful not only for me, but for the rest of the members as well.

That's it.

Reactions: Birdhaus
Strawberry jam also has a branch in shinjuku. Someone once suggested to meet me in front of the strawberry jam shinjuku and walk together to a love hotel near by, lol.

It is in Ebisu but Ebisu New York is also incall health shop that accepts non Japanese.
This place has been talked about here.

Reactions: just4fun
Cocomelo in Shinjuku would be a good one as well.

Dolce is a soapland, quite different from health. Dolce is probably the most “young girl” focused budget soapland available to foreigners. There are a few other places in Yoshiwara like Cream Lemon and Sweet Kiss but they might be a bit hit or miss with age if you’re looking for young girls specifically. Maybe don’t choose profiles with an age over 20.

Reactions: Ddddd
Not quite incall, but after ordering four girls from JK Style last weekend, just want to remind everybody how great they are. Not a single dud. More details incoming hopefully!