Recommendations for my upcoming trip to Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto?

Fuller Up

TAG Member
Reaction score
In my past trips to Japan, I've explored massage parlors, soaplands, sekukyabas, and delivery health services, among other facets of Japan's amazing variety of offerings. While I'm white and don't speak Japanese, I found that there were still more than enough options to explore, once I started digging in. I think I learned from my past experiences that I'm particularly partial to massage parlors and delivery health services. I'm returning in a couple weeks for a trip to Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto, and wanted to seek out some recommendations...

1) I really enjoyed the massage experience at places like the Akasaka location of Aroma Eight. (Also, there was a place called Vogue in Akasaka, but I can't seem to find it online anymore. Does anyone know what happened to it?) However, I found the experience at these places to be hit or miss. In some cases, the sessions escalated to making out, happy endings, and even eating the girl out. In other cases, the sessions amounted to nothing but a painful case of blue balls. Can folks recommend specific shops and girls where I'm quite likely to leave satisfied, but that are also still of high quality? In Tokyo, I'll once again be staying in the Akasaka area, but I'm happy to roam. Same deal with Osaka and Kyoto.

2) For delivery health, I know there are many services and girls that won't deal with gaijin, especially those of us that don't speak Japanese. However, with some work, I was able to find some foreigner friendly options, in particular among the E+ group of companies. I'm a sucker for pretty, innocent girls in the 18-20 age range, and this seems to be a strength for the E+ group. Given my history with them, I'll probably use them again while in Tokyo, but I'm very much open to other recommendations, as well. As for Osaka and Kyoto, if folks can recommend comparable companies in those cities, I'd be grateful. (Again, these would be companies that are open to gaijin who don't speak Japanese.)

Beyond this, I'm open to any other suggestions folks have on experiences and services that I might enjoy. Feel free to reach out to me directly by private message, as well. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjayb
Suggestion: postpone your trip until this whole coronavirus thing blows over. If you've been following the forum lately, you would know that things are getting a lot less foreigner friendly in Japan every day. It's going to limit your options - especially in Osaka and probably Kyoto also.

Now, having said that... places that are generally geared towards serving foreigners seem to be continuing business as usual (if they haven't shut down). I don't normally do the "massage" places because I feel there's better value to be had elsewhere. But I recommend checking out the "esute" review section of the forum. Lots of good info in there.

Suggestion: postpone your trip until this whole coronavirus thing blows over. If you've been following the forum lately, you would know that things are getting a lot less foreigner friendly in Japan every day. It's going to limit your options - especially in Osaka and probably Kyoto also.

Now, having said that... places that are generally geared towards serving foreigners seem to be continuing business as usual (if they haven't shut down). I don't normally do the "massage" places because I feel there's better value to be had elsewhere. But I recommend checking out the "esute" review section of the forum. Lots of good info in there.

Thanks, Lukes. Yeah, I saw some recent discussion on the forum, but how bad has it gotten at this point? I've been looking at a bunch of different service websites, and it seems like most places are still operating and taking appointments. And with regards to foreigners, it sounds like the current unfriendliness is mainly targeted towards other Asians (e.g. Chinese and South Korean) and perhaps Italians, but not really Americans? Maybe it's a wishful thinking, but I was thinking that maybe shops would be a bit desperate for business right now given the drop in tourism, etc..

Yeah, I've heard Osaka and Kyoto can be rough going to begin with, so my hopes there weren't too high. I'm thinking I might limit my "activities" to my time in Tokyo at the beginning and end of the trip.

As for "massage" places, I've spent a lot of time reading through the "esute" section of the forum, and I've never found it to be that helpful, as the reviews mostly seem to be focused on outright sex shops as opposed to high-ish end massage spots that also offer happy endings. Here's an example of the kind of place I'm talking about...https://eight-akasaka.com. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it just really does it for me. That is, when everything works out. On the flip side, there's nothing worse than dropping $150+ plus two hours of your time for little more than a painful set of blue balls. That's why I really want to make sure I'm targeting places and specific girls where this won't be an issue, i.e. where I can go in confident that the experience will culminate in my getting off.

Thanks, Lukes. Yeah, I saw some recent discussion on the forum, but how bad has it gotten at this point? I've been looking at a bunch of different service websites, and it seems like most places are still operating and taking appointments. And with regards to foreigners, it sounds like the current unfriendliness is mainly targeted towards other Asians (e.g. Chinese and South Korean) and perhaps Italians, but not really Americans? Maybe it's a wishful thinking, but I was thinking that maybe shops would be a bit desperate for business right now given the drop in tourism, etc..

Yeah, I've heard Osaka and Kyoto can be rough going to begin with, so my hopes there weren't too high. I'm thinking I might limit my "activities" to my time in Tokyo at the beginning and end of the trip.

As for "massage" places, I've spent a lot of time reading through the "esute" section of the forum, and I've never found it to be that helpful, as the reviews mostly seem to be focused on outright sex shops as opposed to high-ish end massage spots that also offer happy endings. Here's an example of the kind of place I'm talking about...https://eight-akasaka.com. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it just really does it for me. That is, when everything works out. On the flip side, there's nothing worse than dropping $150+ plus two hours of your time for little more than a painful set of blue balls. That's why I really want to make sure I'm targeting places and specific girls where this won't be an issue, i.e. where I can go in confident that the experience will culminate in my getting off.

Very hard to give you an answer to that. If you have followed the forum it seems mostly soaplands started to reject foreign customers.

I think when it comes to the health industry not that much has changed I would say. Shops that didn't accept foreigners still don't, others that were a bit more liberal still do...I think the down in business hasn't affected the basic stance of most shops.

Maybe has more of an effect on individual girls that they are more selective about customers right now....and I think quite a few girls decided to go on vacation for the time being.

I personally have no experience with massage parlors, but there it's probably the same.

I think by now it's a real concern that flight routes get shutdown. Trump has no golf resorts in Japan afaik, so that will not stop him from imposing a ban;)
Also if ever America was starting to test people you could find yourself at the receiving end of a ban quickly. Japan has taken a very measured approach so far that mainly relies on public cooperation. It is really hard to predict how this is going to develop atm.

Yeah, now after the new state of emergency bill has been approved by parliament everything can happen. I think it's a safe bet that new restrictions are on the way.

I second what Luke said. I just returned this morning from a two-week trip across Japan and things are definitely NOT business-as-usual. The country is doing everything it can to salvage the Olympics and the Japanese "hive" mindset has definitely adopted this national heightened sense of awareness and caution. If you are committed to visiting, I would suggest you wipe Osaka and Kyoto from your itinerary. They both suck fucking donkey balls to begin with (and I lived in Kansai for 6 years) but as you alluded to, they are already not particularly accommodating of foreigners and there aren't many decent venues to begin with so you're better off in Tokyo. Moreover, now that Europe is the new hotbed of infection, I can only assume that any white foreigners are going to be scrutinized and discriminated against just as all Chinese/Koreans were/are. Japanese aren't particularly cosmopolitan at take a blanket approach to any given issue. White=European=Italian/Spanish=INFECTED.

If esute is your thing, I was just walking through the streets of Ueno/Okachimachi yesterday and a number of known HE shops are still open--namely, Tulip and Thai Jai Dee. Normally foreigner-friendly and the Thai therapists usually speak decent English so it's worth a shot.

Moreover, now that Europe is the new hotbed of infection, I can only assume that any white foreigners are going to be scrutinized and discriminated against just as all Chinese/Koreans were/are. Japanese aren't particularly cosmopolitan at take a blanket approach to any given issue. White=European=Italian/Spanish=INFECTED.

Haven't thought about that......that could really turn into an issue :cry:

Can you help me to find same like this website but mostly people came from nagoya or nearby? Me and my wife looking for fun. But tokyo is too far

Reactions: Tabunhentai
Can you help me to find same like this website but mostly people came from nagoya or nearby? Me and my wife looking for fun. But tokyo is too far

No, we cannot because such thing doesn't exist.

Here.

that’s a list of couple clubs in Nagoya.

Reactions: User#42695

Nagoya Japanese already hate all other Japanese, including themselves. Take a guess where you land on the Nagoya Racism Totem Pole. If you aren't willing to pony up and time/cash to go to Tokyo like everyone else here, best prepare to settle for mutual masturbation in your hotel room and maybe some cochin chicken or tsukune to wrap up the night. There's a HUB near Fushimi station where you'll always find a few awkward, confused gaijin men, new to Japan and desperate for attention in case you feel like switch-hitting.

If esute is your thing, I was just walking through the streets of Ueno/Okachimachi yesterday and a number of known HE shops are still open--namely, Tulip and Thai Jai Dee. Normally foreigner-friendly and the Thai therapists usually speak decent English so it's worth a shot.

Thanks for these recommendations! Thai Jae Dee has a few girls that look promising. Does Tulip have a website?

In my past trips to Japan, I've explored massage parlors, soaplands, sekukyabas, and delivery health services, among other facets of Japan's amazing variety of offerings. While I'm white and don't speak Japanese, I found that there were still more than enough options to explore, once I started digging in. I think I learned from my past experiences that I'm particularly partial to massage parlors and delivery health services. I'm returning in a couple weeks for a trip to Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto, and wanted to seek out some recommendations...

1) I really enjoyed the massage experience at places like the Akasaka location of Aroma Eight. (Also, there was a place called Vogue in Akasaka, but I can't seem to find it online anymore. Does anyone know what happened to it?) However, I found the experience at these places to be hit or miss. In some cases, the sessions escalated to making out, happy endings, and even eating the girl out. In other cases, the sessions amounted to nothing but a painful case of blue balls. Can folks recommend specific shops and girls where I'm quite likely to leave satisfied, but that are also still of high quality? In Tokyo, I'll once again be staying in the Akasaka area, but I'm happy to roam. Same deal with Osaka and Kyoto.

2) For delivery health, I know there are many services and girls that won't deal with gaijin, especially those of us that don't speak Japanese. However, with some work, I was able to find some foreigner friendly options, in particular among the E+ group of companies. I'm a sucker for pretty, innocent girls in the 18-20 age range, and this seems to be a strength for the E+ group. Given my history with them, I'll probably use them again while in Tokyo, but I'm very much open to other recommendations, as well. As for Osaka and Kyoto, if folks can recommend comparable companies in those cities, I'd be grateful. (Again, these would be companies that are open to gaijin who don't speak Japanese.)

Beyond this, I'm open to any other suggestions folks have on experiences and services that I might enjoy. Feel free to reach out to me directly by private message, as well. Thanks in advance!
MYbe try oasis it says Thai but when I went there there was Chinese workers there. Had a shower room and decent sized room.

Yeah I just went there a few days ago really good place cute girl but man horrible case of blue balls