Recommendations please

dirtygaryn

TAG Member
Reaction score
My first visit Tokyo has gone well and I'm hoping to enjoy one or two last pleasures before I leave ...

Through advice on here, I've been to Jan Jan a couple of times and enjoyed that experience (see reviews).

I have no Japanese language skills at all and am only here as a tourist, so in at the deep end.

I'd like recommendations please for

- Is there a strip club were I can go and just watch girls strip for few hours over a few beers. Happy to have a few lap dances along the way. I've searched online and nothing really comes up. I was touted in the Ueno area a few times (i think), but walked on as I didn't know if they were scammers or clip joints.

- I'd like a full service before I leave. The soaplands seem to be hit and miss, especially for a foreigner. Is there somewhere you'd recommend where I can be certain of a warm welcome and good service? Looks at 25k for an hour budget.

- Lastly, is there an outcall agency you'd recommend? I'm in a hotel and can host, but need someone I can book in English with and preferably the girls will know some English.

I've only a couple of days left, so any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Reactions: Simonka
There are recommendations for all of the above in the forums. The search bar is above and to the right.