Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Locations for Airbnb to pull girls

Akai089

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello there!
As the title inclines I would be very grateful to get some recommendations regarding suitable Airbnb locations in Tokyo to pull girls. To be more specific: Locations that are near to key train stations and clubs, bars daygame/nightgame. I already know about Roppongi, but I would rater prefer locations with less tourists. I am a student from germany and I am eager to visit tokyo next year(or 2020) together with 2 friends (24-25y old) and I am also currently learning japanese.
I hope you guys can share some experiences with me! :)
I apologize If there is a similar thread already but I couldn't find any.
Cheers

Reactions: Simonka
that's why german economy thrives man

It must be because of the Turks working there have figured out how to use the search function.

Shibuya and Shinjuku are good options. Just search for clubs and/or love hotels and find something close to them

tumblr_lousf7wUw81qks7w3o1_400.jpg

I see nothing! I hear nothing!

OK, OK, OK. Take it easy there, Fritz. The German economy is thriving only compared to your European pals who are mostly, hmm how shall I put it delicately?.... lazy, stupid and corrupt.

Wow, never seen Buta to be delicate and polite before. He really must like the Germans. Well, they do brew good beer, I give them that.

shibuya and shinjuku are your best bet. near the train stations.
especially near the smoking areas.
Ask to borrow a lighter... its so stupid and cheezy but gets them talking. toooo easy....especially if ur at least decent looking

I stayed in maruyamacho at an airbnb. Right next to the LH/clubs/bars district in Shibuya. While this maybe an ideal location, it maybe hard for you to get a unit here, as you usually can't get the exact address of a place when you look. Maybe you can search for 'maruyamacho' in Airbnb.

Good luck.

Reactions: TinyNymph
shibuya and shinjuku are your best bet. near the train stations.
especially near the smoking areas.
Ask to borrow a lighter... its so stupid and cheezy but gets them talking. toooo easy....especially if ur at least decent looking

Too bad i never decided to ge cancer just to get chicks or id be all over this

Reactions: Wwanderer
The german dub of Hogan's Heroes by all accounts was really great. The regional accents they chose for the characters gave a whole new level to the humor.

Reactions: Sudsy