Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours / 60,000 + 12,980 for LH

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Written English , Spoken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
TL;DR
Great GFE & PSE with me taking the lead. I loves her moan. It was a mix of cute & erotic, with the right tune, and loud. Her body is sensitive. She smells nice everywhere. Lots and lots of kissing. Her tongue is so soft I was amused. A great session which I will repeat again.

Long version:
I have had a pleasure to meet up with a relatively new indie here on TAG. Since it was the first time for me to meet her, she asked me for a reference. I gave her a list of ladies' name both on and off TAG.

As faith would have it, she choose to get a reference from Marie. My session with the new girl was great (no review because she requested me not to) . I asked her who did she choose to get a reference from. The answer from her was, "It was Marie . You have a good choice of women". Because of that, I thought to myself, it has been a while since I have seen Marie.

I went to check out Marie's website and found that she have changed her hairstyle. She looks great before with her black long hair. The new hairstyle makes her look different.

Booking was painless as always. I sent her an email then she replied promptly.

I decided to meet her in the afternoon. I arrived early. I had some time so I had a Manly Umami burger (what's up with that name?) at the food court in Parco. There is a liquor shop inside the food court which happen to serve a tasty look champagne so I get a glass while waiting for her to arrive. The burger is not that tasty (nor even that manly) by the way. The champagne was great.

I could notice her in a pink long coat from 100 meters away. Her hair is golden brown with a nice sexy curl. It adds to her sex appeal.She looks a bit like a westerner, especially from behind. This is quite a different image when I met her last time around mid this year while she was having a black long straight hair.

We chatted a little at the food court. Exchange small gifts.We then went to get a bottle on the way to the hotel. This turned out to be a great idea.
67fb6297-s.jpg

I choose Hotel Tsubaki (aka Camellia) I really like their suit rooms. Luckily they were available when we arrived. Marie choose the room with a golden light. While I was getting some soft drink, she picked a police women costume before we get to the room. We didn't get a chance to use it at the end because so much was happening during our time together.

A light kissing in the elevator, a lot more kissing when we entered the room. Because of her long coat I did not notice that she is in a red lace dress. The upper part slightly open showing the top part of her breast. Its red color made a contrast with her white skin. She was looking very classy. She told me it is around Christmas, so she dressed in red. She even brought along a small Santa's hat, red fishnet stocking, and oh so sexy glistering cream color high heels with golden toe box and red outsole. I was so fun to look at her putting them on.
m1-jpg.13164

We took a long bath outside, with the champagne. We both got loosen a little. I start kissing her all over and she was very responsive. Spent quite some time there playing with each other.
m2-jpg.13165

We decided to moved to the sofa.
This is where it gets really sexy. She put on her high heels and, gosh! She looks great in them. I couldn't resist so we did it with the heels on. It was such an erotic scene lifting her feet up high and entering her while she was laying face up. I never understood why people would want to wear heels during sex. Now I do.

We took a short break , then back to kissing all over again. This time around we moved to bed, a lot of different positions switching between slow and soft then fast and hard. The alcohol in us did help building up the tension and the mood. We ended with me ejaculated over her stomach, as she requested.

I looked up and saw her cheeks were red, her eyes softly closed, her pink red lips slightly open, catching some breath, in her bliss state of mind. This was my highlight of the day. I still remember her face on that day.

We took our time laying naked in bed, chatting about various things. I like the way she pronounce some of the words slightly differently than other Japanese people I hang out with. Possibly because she is from Hokkaido.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was such a great reminder for myself that chemistry is real. You either click with each other, or you don't. Henceforth ,as always, YMMV.

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 3,187
  • m2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3,090
Last edited:
Thanks for your review of Marie, glad you had a good time with her!

Approved: 1/4/2019

Thank you very much for beautiful photos !A nice gentleman was drinking champagne at the meeting place. Beautiful time has begun.
Very amazing memories.I am very grateful to you. Thank you very much for enjoying a romantic time together:X3:
I grew up in Hokkaido, but Hokkaido has almost the same accent as Tokyo. Because my mother is from Tsugaru, I may have a slight accent due to her.It may only notice people from Tokyo. Tsugaru words are more difficult than foreign languages XD
The time to share experiences with you is always an unforgettable experience.
Thanks for the new and fun experience making with me!:)

Reactions: Ken4fb