Reflections on an Eventful Time in Tokyo

Sunriser

TAG Member
Reaction score
Preface
By now, it has been a few weeks since my most recent long business trip to the Glittering City and all of my provider reviews have been released. I’ve linked to them at the end of each provider’s entry. Since I had a number of encounters in a relatively short span of time, I felt it meaningful to reflect on them individually as well as in total with an exploration of themes that may resonate with others. It helps me make full sense each encounter as well as my overall experience. And, since I don’t expect to be back for some time, I wanted to capture and share while it was all fairly fresh in my mind.

I try to write in an accessible style. However, it’s clear that decades of work in the sciences, engineering, and business have left their indelible imprint on the way I communicate in written medium. I apologize if my writing comes across as stilted or authoritative. I truly don’t mean to be highfalutin. My goal is simply to express with clarity and precision, and for me, thinking is writing and writing is thinking so this is pretty close to what’s swirling around in my mind. It’s a long read so it won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but I do hope there may be something of value for at least a few other members.

Finally, it might be helpful to understand that this writing is part of the experience for me and has always been. It is not torturous or undesired labor. It is pleasurable and a way to mix fantasy with reality. And if any of it seems overly romanticized or naïve, believe me that I am crystal clear about exactly what it is we are engaging in here.

Prologue
What sort of mental model is helpful for making sense of these different encounters clustered into such a compressed space and time? How best to represent the experience in a way that can be visualized and understood? The following works for me.

I think of myself and the providers as planets. And each planet is its own world, with its own habitats and ecosystems, denizens and their interrelationships, unique resources and climates. In other words, not just a life but a whole network of life, complete and distinct from any other.

In this model, then, our encounter is like an astronomical event where we two planets pass close enough to each other to experience fleeting, glancing contact, touching at only a single point on their surfaces before returning back to their home orbits. At this single point of contact, there is an exchange, a shallow intermixing of the local air, water, flora. And from this single vantage point, things that are in proximity are experienced with clarity and in detail. Such as bodies, scents, flavors, and a few ways and manners. But the vast majority of the other world is out of reach, receding away under increasingly obscuring atmospheric haze. And, finally, on the opposite of the contact point lies the hidden side, a face of the other’s world that will forever remain unseen and unknowable.

Pre-Trip Preparation
I made an effort to prepare well for this trip. I am usually in Japan for between 1-2 weeks at a time. That’s a long time to be living/sleeping on a different time cycle, eating different foods, sleeping less and drinking a whole lot more. My preparation involved amping up my exercise and dietary regimen starting four months prior to landing to optimize strength and general endurance. I feel I was in the best condition I’d been in all year. I brought all of my own materials so I’d be assured of the desired performance. The only change I’d make next time would be to include latex-free options.

And with that, let’s begin.

EuroSexy Pure Girlfriend Experience - Anna Summer
Anna will make you feel at ease, light, and happy as on the best of all possible days as your girlfriend partner. She is genuine, intelligent, positive, articulate, endlessly fascinating, and effortlessly engaging. She has such a healthy outlook, informed world perspective, and personable attitude that I couldn’t help but smile. Anna is the embodiment of the perfect blend of Euro/World-sophistication with youthful optimism and energy. And to her great credit, she always made me feel listened to and focused on, and, with appreciation, younger than my years.

Anna’s standout performance for me was her oral play. While the act itself was exceptional in its purity and sensitivity, combining this expertly with how she used her expressive eyes and seductive head movements during lookup contact made this old dog feel just like a dopey golden retriever puppy. And everything she did, she did with a youthful mix of energy and enthusiasm. Seems like a theme with Anna, right?

For a change of pace from the more plentiful Japanese providers, Anna delivered a refreshing experience that expanded my frontiers as well as my appreciation. In my life, I’ve been with more non-Asians that Asians, although not lately. And my time with Anna triggered happy memories of life years ago and miles away when I was just starting to learn the most basic things about myself as a man. The things that scared me, that gave me courage. What awakens my instincts and how to control them.

We had a little time to chat and I relished it as I did the rest of my time with Anna. During one conversation, we realized that once upon a time as a prospective innkeeper, I shared a similar fascination with the charms and benefits of that profession as Anna appreciates in her work today. That is, the practice of a welcoming, comforting craft to travelers from all over the world passing through your little corner. People of all types and viewpoints who take some time out of their journeys to be with you and share stories, ideas, brunch, and more. From that perspective, innkeeping and serving as a companion can both be romantic trades, nurturing, and enriching for all involved.

ANNA SUMMER REVIEW
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/anna-summer-embodiment-of-pure-gfe.24104/

Gentle Warrior of the Heart - Camellia Marie
Unlike the other reflections, my follow-up on Marie delves a bit deeper into the original review. This is because of Marie’s response to that review and the subsequent exchange between us. The gist of the transformation is this:

Because of mutual communication shortcomings, I came away with an interpretation of the experience that was too harsh and overly focused on the physical performance. Marie responded back with pure humility and an expression of how the person she is manifests in the way she services. This humbled me to the core and impelled me to respond in kind.

As I look back on the process of writing that review, I realize now that my unconscious mind might well have been signaling to me that I wasn’t getting it quite right. First, there’s the title which includes the phrase “Good Heart.” And throughout the review, even though I detailed how my expectations weren’t met, I also stated how I thought Marie could be very satisfactory for clients with different expectations. I think now, that I was trying to tell myself I could have been that other client and the fault for the experience lay with me, not her.

One thing for sure has not wavered throughout this turnaround and that is my fundamental perception of Marie as a kind, caring, and giving person, irrespective of the role she may be asked to play. She truly has a heart of gold and readily elicits feelings of affection and compassion in return. It is not hard at all to understand why she has such devoted clientele. She has an open and authentic spirit and she brings this to her work and in service to her partners.

I intend to seek another session with Marie on my return. And when I do, I resolve to work together with her to create a better outcome. So, I consider the first session to be “dumping the box of Legos onto the floor.” The second session would be “let’s make something really cool together!” However it turns out, I’ll first offer a hug from within my whole heart, just for Marie.

CAMELLIA MARIE REVIEW
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/camellia-marie-good-heart-less-than-perfect-fit.24078/

Makes Me Feel Like a Billionaire Experience - Cassandra Kean
For me, Cassandra Kean epitomized the archetype of the billionaire’s kept woman except that she’s so much smarter than the stereotype. I have to say that I worked the hardest and spent the most on my dinner and date with Cassandra and I was rewarded with an experience that was equal parts elevating and demanding. Being with Cass out in the world as well as in the bedroom made me feel like a fantasy version of myself that was more interesting and desirable in every way than the actual me. As a sex partner, she is top tier. But she is capable of delivering so much more and my appreciation of her was the most expansive of all.

As I reflect back, in contrast to my other encounters, this first experience was much more like a typical first date “out in the world.” Certainly the social dinner was a big factor in giving this impression. However, it also created a unique sense of unreality, a compression of developments that would normally unfold over the course of weeks if not months. From scheduling and “courting” to my making plans and selecting music, food, gifts, refreshments, even wardrobe specifically for meeting with Cassandra, I engaged in the activities one might expect a boyfriend to…just all at once and for only one meeting. With such a singular focus, the risk of disappointment is breathtakingly high. This risk was never realized, though, and the evening turned out as I had hoped and expected due substantially to Cassandra’s flexibility, sensitivity, and capabilities as an elite provider.

But the sense of unreality, as I settle the memories in my mind like a video highlight reel, lingers. As one involved in the cognitive sciences, I find the processes of memory formation and recall to be intensely fascinating and this encounter with Cassandra has given me a lot to chew on. After all, what is life if not a succession of memories? And what is growth, if not the sense-making and incorporation of those memories in the construction of self?

It also gave me an opportunity to think about the motivations for engaging service providers. Strictly for sex, it is an expensive undertaking and would not be sufficiently justifying for me. So it must be something more. I have determined that for me, it’s simple: to experience the intimate company of women (whom I adore as fascinating, intriguing creatures), create pleasure in that encounter, and learn some things about myself and a woman. Ultimately, to broaden my perspective and add to my useful experience and positive memories, and to learn to become more compassionate and charitable toward people. In philosophy, I guess I would consider myself a modern Epicurean. It’s not just about food and wine. See the following links for a readable introduction to the concept.

https://aeon.co/essays/forget-plato-aristotle-and-the-stoics-try-being-epicurean

https://aeon.co/ideas/why-epicurean-ideas-suit-the-challenges-of-modern-secular-life

Overall, I felt that Cassandra was the most versatile and broadly capable across social interactions, intellectual engagement, and physical intimacy without a single obvious weak point or failing. She set a higher standard and made me strive to be worthy of her without ever once feeling that she was too far out of reach. As I wrote in my review, I could easily envisage spending a week with Cassandra just whiling away the days at my favorite secret coves on Kauai. In fact, I couldn’t imagine a better reason to meet again.

CASSANDRA KEAN REVIEW
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/cassandra-kean-pure-perfection-in-womanly-form.24083/

Surrender to the Sex Master Experience - Kayo
For pure ability overall, both range and skill, for the very highest standard of precision performance delivery, Kayo is without peer. It is said that it takes at least three years to learn to make simple tamago sushi or Canton fried rice that a master of the kitchen will allow to be served to customers. Kayo is magically both the master and the product. She’s empathic, almost telepathic allowing her to read a man so effortlessly and deeply. However, skills alone are nothing without the instinct and fluid mastery to apply them “in the moment,” with the most ideal response possible to the subtlest signals my body sent. And in this aspect, Kayo surpasses all others in the entirety of my experience.

A recurrent theme in my reflection on Kayo is a difficulty in integrating the experience of Kayo in total. On the one hand, Kayo creates the impression of a super-professional. Meaning there is a feeling of detachment I perceived due to her intense focus on the service, per se. For example, she automatically and continuously offered options (dirty talk), positions and variations, examples from other clients’ experiences and preferences (all anonymous of course) to probe possibilities for increasing satisfaction. No, I don’t prefer having my balls kicked. This never approached a clear sense of being “clinical” or working down a checklist but it certainly felt “different” from the typical encounter for me which proceeds at a slower, organic, more mutually exploratory pace. A potential factor is the obvious, yawning gap in experience and capability between Kayo and me.

On the other side, as a woman and person…Kayo is the provider from whom I came away with the most unclear, nebulous understanding of as a unique individual. I don’t feel I really have a sense of the person behind the provider. In fact this isn’t a requirement and each provider sets the boundaries which I fully respect. However, it creates a distance and separation, that although not interfering with the experience, left me with a hole in my perception after the encounter. The effect was like “Wow that was great!…what just happened?” This reinforces the realization that for me, some degree of (perceived) authentic personal connection is important to forming a complete and durably memorable experience.

She was, in the end, the most paradoxical of my partners. Kayo is, at once, both an avatar of pure, directed sexual force as well as an accessible, friendly, amusing young woman. She carries a seeming innocence that made me want to hold back and be gentle, tentative. But with a touch, a look, or a question, reality turned inside out and something formerly unseen emerged to plumb the dirtiest fever dreams from deep within my monkey brain and alternately seduce and thrash me with them. When the angelic demon in Kayo took on the devilish angel in this man, I lost all sense of reality and propriety.

KAYO REVIEW
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/kayo-superlatives-exceeded-in-every-way.24029/

Most Satisfying Physical Experience - Nana of Asian Mystique
Nana wasn’t my first choice for my first time booking with Asian Mystique. Truth be told, she was actually about the 5th or 6th as I worked my way down the list of available companions with the AM attendant on Line. But once we got together, she and I connected so effortlessly and so deeply that Nana turned out to be my standout physical encounter of the trip. One reason for this, I think now, is that she was the closest to me in age and the experience that comes with the raw passage of years. In my modest experience, Nana has been the oldest companion I’ve been with. This also means that she has been the one closest to me in biological age. She in her early 40’s (estimated) to my early 50’s, and this has prompted subsequent reflections on the aspect of age and age difference as a perceived value. Another reason is I feel she was the best temperamental match. This made it easier to sync up and open up. And it’s also heartening to see that people in our age range can still work the sexy. Well, Nana can. That bus has sailed out of the barn for me. :D

One characteristic that, in retrospect, enhanced the vividness of the experience was Nana’s chameleonic nature as a “housewife/milf” type of companion. Upon arrival, her appearance and demeanor were so modest, plain and demure that the overall impression was underwhelming if not outright disappointing. She was retiring, lightly made-up, and fully covered up which is a departure from the more primped up state in which providers typically arrive. This created the possibility for an evolution of the physical persona that doesn’t normally occur.

The second stage Nana was the partially undressed (lingerie) state where she began to reveal her hidden side. This was the tease. Her movements became more relaxed, more sensual and this, combined with the skin exposure and contact sparked both surprise and anticipation. This is a potent combination in the mind, and for me, the mind is a powerful enabler of the erotic experience. What was special about this reveal was the sense of Nana keeping something covered to the world, reserving a mystery for me alone that night. The more special the companion can make you feel, the more special will feel the things she does with you. And Nana made me feel very, very special.

The third stage was Nana intensely engaged in action. In this state, we connected deeply and completely uninhibitedly. Here it’s the flourishes that build a fully satisfying experience for me. This means eye contact, grasping and grinding, vocalizations, a little dirty talk, mouth and tongue (me = oral fixation). It’s one thing to get sweaty during action as a basic expectation of a successful coupling. It’s another level altogether to be painted in each other’s sweat, working as one to mix that unique cocktail, skin on skin, from one body, with another body, together. Fair to say we gave in to our feral, animal selves that night.

Read my review linked below for a little more insight and detail into why I feel so strongly about Nana. For the tl;dr set, here’s the skinniest:

Nana and I rocked out THE tangled up, grunting, grinding, sweat-flinging, primal F**K with a capital “F, *, *, and K” of the year for me. I hope to god she’s still around and doing fine when I return.

NANA REVIEW
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/nana-truly-a-hidden-gem.24095/

Topical Reflections
A number of topics or themes have turned up over and again as I consider this set of experiences in total. It also has triggered reexamination of prior experiences that were not reviewed as I’m so new to this forum. It is my hope that riffing on these ideas here might be informative or at the very least, entertaining, to the reader. In no particular order.

On Language
I have found that there is a middle ground with respect to English proficiency that suits me best. I am a fluent, native speaker of American English only. On the one end, low or poor language is almost always a barrier to achieving optimal outcomes. Even if the the will is present, 120 minutes is simply not enough time to establish highly effective communications in the midst of everything else going on. Perhaps unsurprisingly, fluent English can also be a detractor from the standpoint of talking too much. Settling on just the right amount and type of smalltalk can be challenging but is essential to giving the encounter a balanced feeling and perception of fair value. I’m happy to chat, but this time is my money. At an average rate of 27,500 Y/hr, this works out to 458 Y/min. If the conversation doesn’t build rapport or aid the activities of the encounter, I’ll attempt to move things ahead firmly but clearly.

Sidebar on rates: I’ve not written about the financial aspect of this endeavour, but here seems an opportunity. My work includes technology consulting and by comparison, my rates works out to be right around 38k Y/hr and 49k Y/hr. I’m glad people are willing to pay me for mind because my body wouldn’t fetch a brass farthing. :p It is curious that to merit these rates, I had to become one of maybe 20 - 30 experts in the world who can advise on what I do. But any dedicated top tier provider can meet or exceed that based on such a different skill/value set. And…I’m pretty sure none of my clients would be willing to fly me to Kauai for the consult. It’s fascinating, bemusing.

On Height
I am 5’ 8” or about 172 cm, slim, and I’ve found that the sweet spot for flawless fit across all typical activities is 5’ - 5’ 4” or 152 - 162 cm. Any shorter and certain joint contact/reach actions get a bit strained. For example, sit spooning, neck nibbling. Any taller and synchronizing certain dynamic or rhythmical actions gets more challenging. Think of torso and limb length variations like pendulums swinging to different rhythms because of different length strings. It’s easier to fall out of phase if you’re not paying total attention. And of course, I’m speaking from my perspective alone and I am a humble amateur so I can’t attest to being flawlessly adaptable and responsive.

And companions in this range just feel the “most right” to me. There was a part of me that has, in the past, been fascinated with shorter women. A small (pun) part, and I’ve learned since then that it’s more fruitful to focus on the whole package rather than fetishize one aspect. Are shorter women more easily viewed as toys, dolls, or infantilized? The answer seems obvious. Increasing height correlates with age up to between 13-15 years in females. Adult or stable height is generally attained by 17 years of age. So, height is a strong visual cue for youth. I find that I still get the “awwwww” response and develop a sense of protectiveness triggered by this cue. The overall effect is probably some combination of innate or hardwired responses and social learning.

However, as cute as a 4’ 10” (147 cm) woman can be and act (especially for certain role-plays), there’s more to satisfaction than sheer size…where have I heard that before?

On Age
As mentioned in the section on height, age is a cue for youth. And in the vast majority of cultures there is high value placed on youth. Thus, being able to access to a multi-decadal range of providers is a luxury, but also one that proves this perception of value. For a number of reasons beyond the scope of this post, the assertion that the distribution of providers by age is probably heavily skewed young is almost certainly true. But, since I am not a scholar of this trade, I haven’t any actual data to present in support of it.

For me, as my experience grows, I have found that my age preference has risen and this seems “natural” to me. I have sampled down to the lower limit of 18 which would be roughly one-third of my calendar age. The heart cut has been in the range of 42-63% and the high end is right around 80%. Have I found nirvana on one end of the range versus the other? I would have to say, not really. Satisfaction has come from across the entire span (as has disappointment) and I have learned that age as a single criterion is insufficient to predict the quality of the encounter. There are so many other factors that can strongly affect the experience.

I can confirm one consistent trend, and that is as I get older, I find myself tending to move away from women at the young end of the range. It feels less and less “right” to engage the younger providers. This certainly means anyone in their final teens (18, 19) and up to early 20’s. At the same time, it feels more natural to work with providers who have entered their 30’s at least. I suppose there are those men who will always seek the youngest available in order to fulfill some urge or need. I am not one of those. I would like to think that rather than indicating I lack an unwholesome impulse, it means I’ve grown in my capacity to enjoy the charms of a good companion of nearly any age.

Sidebar on age play: At one point during my time with Kayo, she was running down little kinks and fetishes to see if any of them tripped my trolley. As I recounted in my review, ultimately I was assessed as “snow white vanilla.” Anyway, one in particular elicited a laugh from Kayo and a very different reaction from me. She asked if I wanted her to call me “daddy” during play. When she said that, I instantly blushed out, spontaneously turned my head and covered my eyes with my arm apparently in mortal embarrassment. So, ball kicking, pass. Age play, pass. :D

Epilogue
As I conclude this final entry, I’m weeks away and a life apart from the events that I’ve written about. I’m back amongst the patterns and the forces that create the order to which I’ve grown accustomed. The world which is me has spun and found a new equilibrium that incorporates traces of the other worlds with whom I’ve come into contact. I’ve been changed, I’ve learned and grown as a result of that coming together. But essentially, my identity, though enriched, is very much the same as before. This is as it should be.

Memories recede from the immediate and literal to the more abstract realm of impressions and sensations as they continue to incorporate with my lifestream. The urgent, supernova bursts of passion distill down to fond recollections, like smooth stones plucked from a riverbed. We eventually forget the details of having stepped into the flowing waters, the clouds that were in the sky, what birdsong echoed through the surrounding woods, and the blossoms that fell from branches. But I’ll always have these stones to touch and turn over, to trigger the warm feelings of having been there and come away with something forever mine and precious.

And finally, what for providers must register as just another passing and meeting, the many to their one, to be quickly released or dismissed, counts as just a bit more to this client. By the power and intensity of it being a “one to my one” relation, each of the women have left me with learnings, cherished impressions, and greater appreciation and compassion for them and their courage to do the work that they do. Teachers won't remember every student that passes through their classroom. But the best teachers will be remembered, always, by their most appreciative students.

Signing out,

The Gentleman from Across the Sea

Last edited by a moderator:
We've removed this from the review system and reformatted it for a normal thread. Thank you for the extensive write-up of your experience.

Approved: (Non-Review) 12/3/2019

Reactions: Frenchy
Preface
By now, it has been a few weeks since my most recent long business trip to the Glittering City and all of my provider reviews have been released. I’ve linked to them at the end of each provider’s entry. Since I had a number of encounters in a relatively short span of time, I felt it meaningful to reflect on them individually as well as in total with an exploration of themes that may resonate with others. It helps me make full sense each encounter as well as my overall experience. And, since I don’t expect to be back for some time, I wanted to capture and share while it was all fairly fresh in my mind.

I try to write in an accessible style. However, it’s clear that decades of work in the sciences, engineering, and business have left their indelible imprint on the way I communicate in written medium. I apologize if my writing comes across as stilted or authoritative. I truly don’t mean to be highfalutin. My goal is simply to express with clarity and precision, and for me, thinking is writing and writing is thinking so this is pretty close to what’s swirling around in my mind. It’s a long read so it won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but I do hope there may be something of value for at least a few other members.

Finally, it might be helpful to understand that this writing is part of the experience for me and has always been. It is not torturous or undesired labor. It is pleasurable and a way to mix fantasy with reality. And if any of it seems overly romanticized or naïve, believe me that I am crystal clear about exactly what it is we are engaging in here.

Prologue
What sort of mental model is helpful for making sense of these different encounters clustered into such a compressed space and time? How best to represent the experience in a way that can be visualized and understood? The following works for me.

I think of myself and the providers as planets. And each planet is its own world, with its own habitats and ecosystems, denizens and their interrelationships, unique resources and climates. In other words, not just a life but a whole network of life, complete and distinct from any other.

In this model, then, our encounter is like an astronomical event where we two planets pass close enough to each other to experience fleeting, glancing contact, touching at only a single point on their surfaces before returning back to their home orbits. At this single point of contact, there is an exchange, a shallow intermixing of the local air, water, flora. And from this single vantage point, things that are in proximity are experienced with clarity and in detail. Such as bodies, scents, flavors, and a few ways and manners. But the vast majority of the other world is out of reach, receding away under increasingly obscuring atmospheric haze. And, finally, on the opposite of the contact point lies the hidden side, a face of the other’s world that will forever remain unseen and unknowable.

Pre-Trip Preparation
I made an effort to prepare well for this trip. I am usually in Japan for between 1-2 weeks at a time. That’s a long time to be living/sleeping on a different time cycle, eating different foods, sleeping less and drinking a whole lot more. My preparation involved amping up my exercise and dietary regimen starting four months prior to landing to optimize strength and general endurance. I feel I was in the best condition I’d been in all year. I brought all of my own materials so I’d be assured of the desired performance. The only change I’d make next time would be to include latex-free options.

And with that, let’s begin.

EuroSexy Pure Girlfriend Experience - Anna Summer
Anna will make you feel at ease, light, and happy as on the best of all possible days as your girlfriend partner. She is genuine, intelligent, positive, articulate, endlessly fascinating, and effortlessly engaging. She has such a healthy outlook, informed world perspective, and personable attitude that I couldn’t help but smile. Anna is the embodiment of the perfect blend of Euro/World-sophistication with youthful optimism and energy. And to her great credit, she always made me feel listened to and focused on, and, with appreciation, younger than my years.

Anna’s standout performance for me was her oral play. While the act itself was exceptional in its purity and sensitivity, combining this expertly with how she used her expressive eyes and seductive head movements during lookup contact made this old dog feel just like a dopey golden retriever puppy. And everything she did, she did with a youthful mix of energy and enthusiasm. Seems like a theme with Anna, right?

For a change of pace from the more plentiful Japanese providers, Anna delivered a refreshing experience that expanded my frontiers as well as my appreciation. In my life, I’ve been with more non-Asians that Asians, although not lately. And my time with Anna triggered happy memories of life years ago and miles away when I was just starting to learn the most basic things about myself as a man. The things that scared me, that gave me courage. What awakens my instincts and how to control them.

We had a little time to chat and I relished it as I did the rest of my time with Anna. During one conversation, we realized that once upon a time as a prospective innkeeper, I shared a similar fascination with the charms and benefits of that profession as Anna appreciates in her work today. That is, the practice of a welcoming, comforting craft to travelers from all over the world passing through your little corner. People of all types and viewpoints who take some time out of their journeys to be with you and share stories, ideas, brunch, and more. From that perspective, innkeeping and serving as a companion can both be romantic trades, nurturing, and enriching for all involved.

ANNA SUMMER REVIEW
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/anna-summer-embodiment-of-pure-gfe.24104/

Gentle Warrior of the Heart - Camellia Marie
Unlike the other reflections, my follow-up on Marie delves a bit deeper into the original review. This is because of Marie’s response to that review and the subsequent exchange between us. The gist of the transformation is this:

Because of mutual communication shortcomings, I came away with an interpretation of the experience that was too harsh and overly focused on the physical performance. Marie responded back with pure humility and an expression of how the person she is manifests in the way she services. This humbled me to the core and impelled me to respond in kind.

As I look back on the process of writing that review, I realize now that my unconscious mind might well have been signaling to me that I wasn’t getting it quite right. First, there’s the title which includes the phrase “Good Heart.” And throughout the review, even though I detailed how my expectations weren’t met, I also stated how I thought Marie could be very satisfactory for clients with different expectations. I think now, that I was trying to tell myself I could have been that other client and the fault for the experience lay with me, not her.

One thing for sure has not wavered throughout this turnaround and that is my fundamental perception of Marie as a kind, caring, and giving person, irrespective of the role she may be asked to play. She truly has a heart of gold and readily elicits feelings of affection and compassion in return. It is not hard at all to understand why she has such devoted clientele. She has an open and authentic spirit and she brings this to her work and in service to her partners.

I intend to seek another session with Marie on my return. And when I do, I resolve to work together with her to create a better outcome. So, I consider the first session to be “dumping the box of Legos onto the floor.” The second session would be “let’s make something really cool together!” However it turns out, I’ll first offer a hug from within my whole heart, just for Marie.

CAMELLIA MARIE REVIEW
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/camellia-marie-good-heart-less-than-perfect-fit.24078/

Makes Me Feel Like a Billionaire Experience - Cassandra Kean
For me, Cassandra Kean epitomized the archetype of the billionaire’s kept woman except that she’s so much smarter than the stereotype. I have to say that I worked the hardest and spent the most on my dinner and date with Cassandra and I was rewarded with an experience that was equal parts elevating and demanding. Being with Cass out in the world as well as in the bedroom made me feel like a fantasy version of myself that was more interesting and desirable in every way than the actual me. As a sex partner, she is top tier. But she is capable of delivering so much more and my appreciation of her was the most expansive of all.

As I reflect back, in contrast to my other encounters, this first experience was much more like a typical first date “out in the world.” Certainly the social dinner was a big factor in giving this impression. However, it also created a unique sense of unreality, a compression of developments that would normally unfold over the course of weeks if not months. From scheduling and “courting” to my making plans and selecting music, food, gifts, refreshments, even wardrobe specifically for meeting with Cassandra, I engaged in the activities one might expect a boyfriend to…just all at once and for only one meeting. With such a singular focus, the risk of disappointment is breathtakingly high. This risk was never realized, though, and the evening turned out as I had hoped and expected due substantially to Cassandra’s flexibility, sensitivity, and capabilities as an elite provider.

But the sense of unreality, as I settle the memories in my mind like a video highlight reel, lingers. As one involved in the cognitive sciences, I find the processes of memory formation and recall to be intensely fascinating and this encounter with Cassandra has given me a lot to chew on. After all, what is life if not a succession of memories? And what is growth, if not the sense-making and incorporation of those memories in the construction of self?

It also gave me an opportunity to think about the motivations for engaging service providers. Strictly for sex, it is an expensive undertaking and would not be sufficiently justifying for me. So it must be something more. I have determined that for me, it’s simple: to experience the intimate company of women (whom I adore as fascinating, intriguing creatures), create pleasure in that encounter, and learn some things about myself and a woman. Ultimately, to broaden my perspective and add to my useful experience and positive memories, and to learn to become more compassionate and charitable toward people. In philosophy, I guess I would consider myself a modern Epicurean. It’s not just about food and wine. See the following links for a readable introduction to the concept.

https://aeon.co/essays/forget-plato-aristotle-and-the-stoics-try-being-epicurean

https://aeon.co/ideas/why-epicurean-ideas-suit-the-challenges-of-modern-secular-life

Overall, I felt that Cassandra was the most versatile and broadly capable across social interactions, intellectual engagement, and physical intimacy without a single obvious weak point or failing. She set a higher standard and made me strive to be worthy of her without ever once feeling that she was too far out of reach. As I wrote in my review, I could easily envisage spending a week with Cassandra just whiling away the days at my favorite secret coves on Kauai. In fact, I couldn’t imagine a better reason to meet again.

CASSANDRA KEAN REVIEW
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/cassandra-kean-pure-perfection-in-womanly-form.24083/

Surrender to the Sex Master Experience - Kayo
For pure ability overall, both range and skill, for the very highest standard of precision performance delivery, Kayo is without peer. It is said that it takes at least three years to learn to make simple tamago sushi or Canton fried rice that a master of the kitchen will allow to be served to customers. Kayo is magically both the master and the product. She’s empathic, almost telepathic allowing her to read a man so effortlessly and deeply. However, skills alone are nothing without the instinct and fluid mastery to apply them “in the moment,” with the most ideal response possible to the subtlest signals my body sent. And in this aspect, Kayo surpasses all others in the entirety of my experience.

A recurrent theme in my reflection on Kayo is a difficulty in integrating the experience of Kayo in total. On the one hand, Kayo creates the impression of a super-professional. Meaning there is a feeling of detachment I perceived due to her intense focus on the service, per se. For example, she automatically and continuously offered options (dirty talk), positions and variations, examples from other clients’ experiences and preferences (all anonymous of course) to probe possibilities for increasing satisfaction. No, I don’t prefer having my balls kicked. This never approached a clear sense of being “clinical” or working down a checklist but it certainly felt “different” from the typical encounter for me which proceeds at a slower, organic, more mutually exploratory pace. A potential factor is the obvious, yawning gap in experience and capability between Kayo and me.

On the other side, as a woman and person…Kayo is the provider from whom I came away with the most unclear, nebulous understanding of as a unique individual. I don’t feel I really have a sense of the person behind the provider. In fact this isn’t a requirement and each provider sets the boundaries which I fully respect. However, it creates a distance and separation, that although not interfering with the experience, left me with a hole in my perception after the encounter. The effect was like “Wow that was great!…what just happened?” This reinforces the realization that for me, some degree of (perceived) authentic personal connection is important to forming a complete and durably memorable experience.

She was, in the end, the most paradoxical of my partners. Kayo is, at once, both an avatar of pure, directed sexual force as well as an accessible, friendly, amusing young woman. She carries a seeming innocence that made me want to hold back and be gentle, tentative. But with a touch, a look, or a question, reality turned inside out and something formerly unseen emerged to plumb the dirtiest fever dreams from deep within my monkey brain and alternately seduce and thrash me with them. When the angelic demon in Kayo took on the devilish angel in this man, I lost all sense of reality and propriety.

KAYO REVIEW
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/kayo-superlatives-exceeded-in-every-way.24029/

Most Satisfying Physical Experience - Nana of Asian Mystique
Nana wasn’t my first choice for my first time booking with Asian Mystique. Truth be told, she was actually about the 5th or 6th as I worked my way down the list of available companions with the AM attendant on Line. But once we got together, she and I connected so effortlessly and so deeply that Nana turned out to be my standout physical encounter of the trip. One reason for this, I think now, is that she was the closest to me in age and the experience that comes with the raw passage of years. In my modest experience, Nana has been the oldest companion I’ve been with. This also means that she has been the one closest to me in biological age. She in her early 40’s (estimated) to my early 50’s, and this has prompted subsequent reflections on the aspect of age and age difference as a perceived value. Another reason is I feel she was the best temperamental match. This made it easier to sync up and open up. And it’s also heartening to see that people in our age range can still work the sexy. Well, Nana can. That bus has sailed out of the barn for me. :D

One characteristic that, in retrospect, enhanced the vividness of the experience was Nana’s chameleonic nature as a “housewife/milf” type of companion. Upon arrival, her appearance and demeanor were so modest, plain and demure that the overall impression was underwhelming if not outright disappointing. She was retiring, lightly made-up, and fully covered up which is a departure from the more primped up state in which providers typically arrive. This created the possibility for an evolution of the physical persona that doesn’t normally occur.

The second stage Nana was the partially undressed (lingerie) state where she began to reveal her hidden side. This was the tease. Her movements became more relaxed, more sensual and this, combined with the skin exposure and contact sparked both surprise and anticipation. This is a potent combination in the mind, and for me, the mind is a powerful enabler of the erotic experience. What was special about this reveal was the sense of Nana keeping something covered to the world, reserving a mystery for me alone that night. The more special the companion can make you feel, the more special will feel the things she does with you. And Nana made me feel very, very special.

The third stage was Nana intensely engaged in action. In this state, we connected deeply and completely uninhibitedly. Here it’s the flourishes that build a fully satisfying experience for me. This means eye contact, grasping and grinding, vocalizations, a little dirty talk, mouth and tongue (me = oral fixation). It’s one thing to get sweaty during action as a basic expectation of a successful coupling. It’s another level altogether to be painted in each other’s sweat, working as one to mix that unique cocktail, skin on skin, from one body, with another body, together. Fair to say we gave in to our feral, animal selves that night.

Read my review linked below for a little more insight and detail into why I feel so strongly about Nana. For the tl;dr set, here’s the skinniest:

Nana and I rocked out THE tangled up, grunting, grinding, sweat-flinging, primal F**K with a capital “F, *, *, and K” of the year for me. I hope to god she’s still around and doing fine when I return.

NANA REVIEW
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/nana-truly-a-hidden-gem.24095/

Topical Reflections
A number of topics or themes have turned up over and again as I consider this set of experiences in total. It also has triggered reexamination of prior experiences that were not reviewed as I’m so new to this forum. It is my hope that riffing on these ideas here might be informative or at the very least, entertaining, to the reader. In no particular order.

On Language
I have found that there is a middle ground with respect to English proficiency that suits me best. I am a fluent, native speaker of American English only. On the one end, low or poor language is almost always a barrier to achieving optimal outcomes. Even if the the will is present, 120 minutes is simply not enough time to establish highly effective communications in the midst of everything else going on. Perhaps unsurprisingly, fluent English can also be a detractor from the standpoint of talking too much. Settling on just the right amount and type of smalltalk can be challenging but is essential to giving the encounter a balanced feeling and perception of fair value. I’m happy to chat, but this time is my money. At an average rate of 27,500 Y/hr, this works out to 458 Y/min. If the conversation doesn’t build rapport or aid the activities of the encounter, I’ll attempt to move things ahead firmly but clearly.

Sidebar on rates: I’ve not written about the financial aspect of this endeavour, but here seems an opportunity. My work includes technology consulting and by comparison, my rates works out to be right around 38k Y/hr and 49k Y/hr. I’m glad people are willing to pay me for mind because my body wouldn’t fetch a brass farthing. :p It is curious that to merit these rates, I had to become one of maybe 20 - 30 experts in the world who can advise on what I do. But any dedicated top tier provider can meet or exceed that based on such a different skill/value set. And…I’m pretty sure none of my clients would be willing to fly me to Kauai for the consult. It’s fascinating, bemusing.

On Height
I am 5’ 8” or about 172 cm, slim, and I’ve found that the sweet spot for flawless fit across all typical activities is 5’ - 5’ 4” or 152 - 162 cm. Any shorter and certain joint contact/reach actions get a bit strained. For example, sit spooning, neck nibbling. Any taller and synchronizing certain dynamic or rhythmical actions gets more challenging. Think of torso and limb length variations like pendulums swinging to different rhythms because of different length strings. It’s easier to fall out of phase if you’re not paying total attention. And of course, I’m speaking from my perspective alone and I am a humble amateur so I can’t attest to being flawlessly adaptable and responsive.

And companions in this range just feel the “most right” to me. There was a part of me that has, in the past, been fascinated with shorter women. A small (pun) part, and I’ve learned since then that it’s more fruitful to focus on the whole package rather than fetishize one aspect. Are shorter women more easily viewed as toys, dolls, or infantilized? The answer seems obvious. Increasing height correlates with age up to between 13-15 years in females. Adult or stable height is generally attained by 17 years of age. So, height is a strong visual cue for youth. I find that I still get the “awwwww” response and develop a sense of protectiveness triggered by this cue. The overall effect is probably some combination of innate or hardwired responses and social learning.

However, as cute as a 4’ 10” (147 cm) woman can be and act (especially for certain role-plays), there’s more to satisfaction than sheer size…where have I heard that before?

On Age
As mentioned in the section on height, age is a cue for youth. And in the vast majority of cultures there is high value placed on youth. Thus, being able to access to a multi-decadal range of providers is a luxury, but also one that proves this perception of value. For a number of reasons beyond the scope of this post, the assertion that the distribution of providers by age is probably heavily skewed young is almost certainly true. But, since I am not a scholar of this trade, I haven’t any actual data to present in support of it.

For me, as my experience grows, I have found that my age preference has risen and this seems “natural” to me. I have sampled down to the lower limit of 18 which would be roughly one-third of my calendar age. The heart cut has been in the range of 42-63% and the high end is right around 80%. Have I found nirvana on one end of the range versus the other? I would have to say, not really. Satisfaction has come from across the entire span (as has disappointment) and I have learned that age as a single criterion is insufficient to predict the quality of the encounter. There are so many other factors that can strongly affect the experience.

I can confirm one consistent trend, and that is as I get older, I find myself tending to move away from women at the young end of the range. It feels less and less “right” to engage the younger providers. This certainly means anyone in their final teens (18, 19) and up to early 20’s. At the same time, it feels more natural to work with providers who have entered their 30’s at least. I suppose there are those men who will always seek the youngest available in order to fulfill some urge or need. I am not one of those. I would like to think that rather than indicating I lack an unwholesome impulse, it means I’ve grown in my capacity to enjoy the charms of a good companion of nearly any age.

Sidebar on age play: At one point during my time with Kayo, she was running down little kinks and fetishes to see if any of them tripped my trolley. As I recounted in my review, ultimately I was assessed as “snow white vanilla.” Anyway, one in particular elicited a laugh from Kayo and a very different reaction from me. She asked if I wanted her to call me “daddy” during play. When she said that, I instantly blushed out, spontaneously turned my head and covered my eyes with my arm apparently in mortal embarrassment. So, ball kicking, pass. Age play, pass. :D

Epilogue
As I conclude this final entry, I’m weeks away and a life apart from the events that I’ve written about. I’m back amongst the patterns and the forces that create the order to which I’ve grown accustomed. The world which is me has spun and found a new equilibrium that incorporates traces of the other worlds with whom I’ve come into contact. I’ve been changed, I’ve learned and grown as a result of that coming together. But essentially, my identity, though enriched, is very much the same as before. This is as it should be.

Memories recede from the immediate and literal to the more abstract realm of impressions and sensations as they continue to incorporate with my lifestream. The urgent, supernova bursts of passion distill down to fond recollections, like smooth stones plucked from a riverbed. We eventually forget the details of having stepped into the flowing waters, the clouds that were in the sky, what birdsong echoed through the surrounding woods, and the blossoms that fell from branches. But I’ll always have these stones to touch and turn over, to trigger the warm feelings of having been there and come away with something forever mine and precious.

And finally, what for providers must register as just another passing and meeting, the many to their one, to be quickly released or dismissed, counts as just a bit more to this client. By the power and intensity of it being a “one to my one” relation, each of the women have left me with learnings, cherished impressions, and greater appreciation and compassion for them and their courage to do the work that they do. Teachers won't remember every student that passes through their classroom. But the best teachers will be remembered, always, by their most appreciative students.

Signing out,

The Gentleman from Across the Sea

This is an awesome composition! You write with the prose and tempered accuracy of an academic with a hedonist flair and you're obviously a fan of classical literature, namely Hemingway.

But you wanna know what's really liberating??? Have yourself a sake-bender tonight with some of Niigata's finest, and I mean a BENDER. Polish off a bottle as fast as you can, then simultaneously switch to cheap sparkling wine and log into TAG.

The next morning, after you peel yourself off the floor of your office, pull the electric toothbrush head out of your ass and find your underwear, check out the commentary you let loose last night in the forums. Then, nominate yourself for that Pulitzer.