Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Rei - Kirari Reverse Nanpa Date Cafe Shibuya

Date of Encounter:
April 2015 (twice)

Contact Method:
Shop. Afterwards, LINE

Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 yen per orgasm first time (+Kirari fees and hotel) 20,000 yen per 2 hours second time (+hotel and conbini lunch)

Type/Location:
Love hotel just up the hill from Strawberry Jam

Language Notes:
Japanese required at the shop. With Rei, Japanese except for the occasional sexual term she likes to say in English

Details of the Encounter:
Thanks to those who previously described date cafe and Kirari Reverse Nanpa experiences that enabled me to have this encounter last year and particularly to Solong for the negotiation advice. Also, thanks to sushilover for also posting about Rei. The similarities of our experiences amuse me.

My first impression after entering the typical Kiraris in Shibuya was that there was something quite sad about the stores. It was just a bad day there and I was nervous, but being able to see both the creepy guys and the annoyed, bored women didn’t put me in the mood to go to a love hotel. Since you can enter as many Kiraris as you want for free if you pay the daily admission, I entered the reverse nanpa location. After sitting down for a minute, I was called to meet Rei. She was just the “sharky provider” (sushilover’s apt description) to guide this nubile young man through his first Kirari encounter.

Since I only saw the other guys (being watched by the girls, they were on their best behavior) and Rei’s smiling face, the Kirari Reverse Nanpa was a friendlier place for me, at least on this day. She asked me what I wanted to do, and before I could answer, she suggested we go to a hotel. When I agreed, she held my hand and smiled. She asked me if I like tight pussies, because she has a small one and likes big cocks. That got my attention. I asked her how much she wanted and she said 20,000 or 25,000 yen. I don’t remember the conversation exactly, but I followed Solong’s advice and we agreed to start with one time for 10,000 yen and if it was good, I would pay her another 10,000 yen for a second time.

Once we had a deal, I payed the employee and tried to wait inconspicuously out in the front of the store. She gathered her things and exited a bit later and did not walk directly towards me but kinda tangentially, and so then I could walk too and we could be walking side-by-side. It was also awkward because it is the first time I saw her standing. She is thin, with small breasts, white tight dress, about ~158cm. Anyway, I made some small talk. I didn’t want to walk through the crowds of Shibuya and into a love hotel as silent strangers. She walked us past some hotels directly to a certain hotel, which turned out to be a higher end one.

It took awhile to get into the swing of things between paying, other preparation, and discussing her interest in snowboarding. She showered me and we went to the bed. Today, I realize that she wanted me to lead things, but being a nubile first timer at a date cafe, I didn’t feel comfortable being assertive with a “dead fish” (sushilover’s apt description). She wasn’t much into kissing and gave me just enough head to get me hard enough to put the condom on. Her pussy was fine, but not particularly memorable as I was led to believe in the store. She does have really nice skin and a nice ass. I guess she’s in her mid-30s despite her claims. I usually like to have sex twice and there was nothing bad about the first time, so I agreed to the second one. We showered again.

After returning to the bed, I started noticing her body and kissing it. She encouraged this and I eventually was biting her ass cheek. We soon started fucking and she was much more vocal and grabbed my arms and back. She told me to fuck her harder, and when I did, she told me to continue until she said she was cumming. After finishing a bit later and cleaning up, she asked me if I’d meet her again. We exchanged LINE.

Later that month, I asked her to meet again with the same arrangement, but the second encounter was not so positive. I was partly at fault because I came directly from the gym in gym wear and was a few minutes late (though I told her I would be). We decided to get some food at the conbini near UNIQLO and Hooters Shibuya. We went to the hotel and she slowly ate the lunch while we watched some news. Finally, we showered and again she was just passive on the bed. She put on an AV of four guys licking, biting, and fondling a bound girl and told me she likes to be attacked (she was speaking in Japanese but used the English word attack). In the moment, I was a little annoyed that things had taken so long to get started, confused about what attack meant, wondering how a bondage gangbang was applicable. Now, I think I realize what she wanted. Anyway, we ended up having unenjoyable sex and she asked me to cum well before I was ready to. I had already paid her the 20,000, but she insisted she had to leave quickly because she had plans later. It was true that it had been two hours since our meeting time, but she didn’t offer to return any money. Between the bad sex, her slowness, and her not meeting our agreed upon conditions, I was pretty upset. As we were walking down love hotel hill, she remarked that I don’t like to perform DATY but that she loves to receive it.

I still get a LINE from her every 3 months or so, usually around holidays like GW, SW, etc. She asks me to meet. At first, I directly confronted her about the last time. No response. The next time she asked I suggested 2 times for 5,000 each because of last time. No response. I told her I was busy or ignored her a couple times. The last time, I offered the same deal as the first time 20,000 yen for two times. Now that I realize what she wanted and stopped being mad about how she played me, I’m intrigued at the thought of meeting her again because I like that style too. She cheated me though, so I’m unlikely to meet her again even on the same terms as the first time. While I like to take an assertive, dominant role in private and p4p, I wouldn’t do so with a motionless, non-responsive woman unless I knew she was having a good time.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you want to go Raw Justice like Johnnyboy84 and are comfortable with seasoned date cafe girls, you might enjoy her.

Sounds a bit like a relationship that went south. Sorry it didn't end better for you.

Sounds a bit like a relationship that went south. Sorry it didn't end better for you.

Thanks, yeah. But I only spent 4-5 hours with her so it's not a big deal at all. Just thought I'd share, because it seems very likely that Sushilover met the same girl! Haha.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I really like the cafes as a hangout. Free drinks and snacks, other girls to talk to and super friendly staff. I even go there just to chill and spend time, even when i'm not so interested in getting offers or not. The men's rooms may be more creepy (except from the reverse ones) but the girls rooms are always nice and clean. I dont like the reverse ones because the girls are fighting over the cards and they seem desperate and not so nice. The girls in the normal cafes never act desperate to get guys, we just chill out there.

I met some weirdos in the talk rooms but the guys i went out with always have jobs in good companies. They pay pretty well and are easy and nice customers. I don't feel like it's a seedy or sad place at all.

I dont like the reverse ones because the girls are fighting over the cards and they seem desperate and not so nice.

Haha, this is what I didn't like about the normal Kirari Cafes, as I saw various guys fight over new cards, all but press their face against the glass to stare at pretty girls as soon as they sat down, and stare for too long at a single girl without or before calling them into a negotiation booth.

After many more experience there, I agree that Kirari Cafes are pleasant places to be. The post was meant to describe how I felt on my first day there, although after reading it again I can see how it might not read that way. I hope this review showed I had a good first time and my future reviews will convey that I've had even more positive Kirari experiences.

I'm curious if girls fight over the card of every guy, and if not, what causes the girls to fight over a card. If a very pretty or cute girl comes in, guys often jump to get the card.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Haha, this is what I didn't like about the normal Kirari Cafes, as I saw various guys fight over new cards, all but press their face against the glass to stare at pretty girls as soon as they sat down, and stare for too long at a single girl without or before calling them into a negotiation booth.

After many more experience there, I agree that Kirari Cafes are pleasant places to be. The post was meant to describe how I felt on my first day there, although after reading it again I can see how it might not read that way. I hope this review showed I had a good first time and my future reviews will convey that I've had even more positive Kirari experiences.

I'm curious if girls fight over the card of every guy, and if not, what causes the girls to fight over a card. If a very pretty or cute girl comes in, guys often jump to get the card.
I'd be flattered if i knew the guys are fighting over my card, as long as it doesn't get out of hand.
You usually dont know if you are in the other room of course, although a guy told me very proud once that he snatched my card away as fast as he could.

Most funny thing i've heard about the mens room is that some guys squat down on the floor to try to look under the girls their skirts. A peepshow costs maybe about the same as the cafe entrance and would be easier to see more.

If its hard to talk to a guy in reverse nampa depends on if its busy or not. Because the guys cant see if there are prettier girls in the room, they are likely to go with the first or the second girl if she makes them a good offer, instead of waiting around for more calls. So if there are many girls they have to take turns or snatch cards for new guys.
Some of the girls maybe choose a guy on looks but other girls will try to talk to any guy. When i went i tried to select the guys with the most promising proviles and the most well kept looks (as in groomed rather than handsome) but it's not really the kind of cafe i like, and i only tried the momocafe reverse ones, not the kirari. I think its good for girls who either only wanna be with a guy they choose themselves or girls who really need customers but who are not stunners so dont get picked in the regular cafes a lot and this way they can make sure they can at least talk to a guy and if they offer a good deal maybe he goes out. If the regular cafes are very quiet, some girls who prefer the regular ones also try the reverse ones i think.

Reactions: Airnest and jelle

are there free drinks in the reverse kirari ?
I've never been to the normal ones either, can you describe the atmosphere ?

Most funny thing i've heard about the mens room is that some guys squat down on the floor to try to look under the girls their skirts.

Haha, yeah this is surprisingly common. I'm not sure if the guys think they are getting a peep show or just believe they are doing proper due diligence before negotiation/exchange of money.

are there free drinks in the reverse kirari ?
I've never been to the normal ones either, can you describe the atmosphere ?

I think there are free drinks in reverse. The area is so small, I've never taken a drink there myself.

The atmosphere has been described a bit in this thread and others. The Kirarai Cafes are places I consider a comfortable place to wait for 15-30 minutes. There are manga you can borrow and read, as well as wifi I think, and a computer you can see many girls' profiles. If you're on the side of the glass where you can watch the other group, the seating is less comfortable.

Most of the guys ignore each other and some do weird actions, like staring at girls, as if no one else is watching them. The staff are usually quite friendly. There are many types of girls there in various conditions and mindsets. The cleanliness varies based on location