Go directly to the shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 20000 yen

Type/Location:
Date Cafe then Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Some English

Details of the Encounter:
For those unfamiliar with Kirari Date Cafes, there are 3 in Shibuya. In one of them, the reverse nanpa shop, the guys are chosen by the girls.

The costs are approximately the following:

Lifetime Membership: 2000 yen
Day Pass : 2100 yen (For access to any location all day)
Date Fee: 2100 yen (Paid to the cafe after a date is arranged)

Went to the reverse nanpa shop and talked to four girls in their 20s, and one disheveled woman in her 40s. Most of them started by asking me to take them to a cafe or buy them dinner. In addition they wanted an allowance of 5000 yen. Some of them lowered their expectation to 3000 yen. Frankly, I don't understand why anyone would do this, but to each their own. I was there for sex.

I settled on a girl, Rei, 26 years old, in a white dress with small breasts and a slender body. She seemed nice. We agreed on 20,000 yen for 2 hours in a hotel.

The problem with this situation is that there is no quality assurance mechanism in place (a tencho or reviews for an independent) for you as a customer, so you have to go with your gut.

Unfortunately, Rei was a poor choice. Her attitude changed in the hotel, and her service was terrible. Dead fish, missionary only, poor bj skills, and a general lack of social skills and consideration.

Altogether, I spent around 30,000 yen for this experience, including the hotel, and I would have been much better off going to a soapland.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Date cafes might work for those familiar with the tells of sharky providers.

What I understand of deai cafe is they arent a good place to go if youre looking for a GFE etc. While a lot of working girls go there to get some extra cash, a lot of girls are those down on money with no other means to make a quick buck so doing this as a very last resort(thus not to eager) while it may be cheap(ish) dont expect too much.

What I understand of deai cafe is they arent a good place to go if youre looking for a GFE etc. While a lot of working girls go there to get some extra cash, a lot of girls are those down on money with no other means to make a quick buck so doing this as a very last resort(thus not to eager) while it may be cheap(ish) dont expect too much.
Those "amatures" are appearantly exactly what customers like though.

I go there because a foreigner doesn't have many unshady and well paying options, but the deai cafe money is pretty awesome.
I'd say for a working girl it's a bit less good than soapland (but good if your skin doesn't take lots of soap and wetness well) but better money than delivery health if you're a pretty girl.
I conculted with delivery health Miss Universe but almost laughed at their face when i saw what my salary would be compared to deai cafe.

It sounds good for the girls, they can choose the guys and the price, but for somebody to want an amateur? I can't say I understand entirely. Maybe just for some creepy old guy who wants impose his will on a young, or something? I can't see the appeal.

As said in other threads, it's hit and miss. 3-5 encounters like the one described fir one very good one.
Well, the price wasn't so bad.

The difference is that you shouldn't expect deai cafe girls to "service," especially not like a pro. Some might but basically, your agreement is to go to a hotel together, not on the specific things you expect her to do (unless you talked about that specifically before leaving together). As Alice said, a lot of customers prefer the amateur appeal, some also like the challenge of having to impress the girl or make her feel good/comfortable as the deai cafe girls are less likely to fake it than a pro. It's a very cheap price for 2 hours too, if you bargained hard with her for that it could also be the reason she was less than enthusiastic.
Next time, discuss with the girl first if you have very specific things you expect before you go with her, it might make it frustrating to find a girl who will take up the offer but at least you will be less likely to end up with one you feel disappointed with. And make sure you tell her the things you want before even discussing money, and just check her reaction. Some girls take advantage of the vagueness of the agreements and try to do/stay as little as possible.

The more I hear about this "café", the less appealing it sounds. It doesn't sound like the place for casual dating, or traditional paid service. I only been in Japan for a few years, I don't get it.

JayL... you're back?

I missed all of your reviews. Welcome back, bro... You have been missed

The more I hear about this "café", the less appealing it sounds. It doesn't sound like the place for casual dating, or traditional paid service. I only been in Japan for a few years, I don't get it.
Thats the nice thing. A grey zone where they can meet diamonds like me who can't work at a decent "traditional" shop.
Its a game of picking between diamonds and rocks but some like a challenge.

Reverse nampa is not as fun as the normal deai cafes though.
And for reverse nampa, the kirari one is a dirty and cheap place, one of the few kirari i never felt like checking out.
The momocafe in Ikebukuro is a nicer place for reverse nampa. Usually the girls in reverse nampa have to be cheaper and in a bad negotiation position but at momocafe i could find some good guys in reverse nampa anyway.

Reactions: Wwanderer
JayL... you're back?

I missed all of your reviews. Welcome back, bro... You have been missed

Yes, it is me. I know it has been quite a while. Thank you. I didn't think anyone would have noticed that I'd departed. I appreciate you welcoming back.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thats the nice thing. A grey zone where they can meet diamonds like me who can't work at a decent "traditional" shop.

And for reverse nampa, the kirari one is a dirty and cheap place, one of the few kirari i never felt like checking out.
The momocafe in Ikebukuro is a nicer place for reverse nampa. Usually the girls in reverse nampa have to be cheaper and in a bad negotiation position but at momocafe i could find some good guys in reverse nampa anyway.

If the reviews are to be trusted, User#8628, you are more like unobtanium than just a mere diamond.
image.jpeg

So, it is kind of like a thrill of the hunt sort of thing. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe at it's best. Convenient for the girls with it's lowered barrier for entry. With the reverse tactic employed, it seems the women have most of the power. I almost want to see this in action, but I'd be fearful of ending up like that kid who doesn't get asked out for the Sadie Hawkins dance.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Oh i do, but not that many. About 3 a week maybe?

That's infinitely more than the number of people I have wanting to see me! That also sounds like a challenge for all the gentlemen here. ;)

I may have to step up, that is once I've actually spent more than 48 hours in Japan and know what I'm doing getting around. :ROFLMAO:

Take me along next time you go :p

Reactions: Wwanderer
This sounds pretty interesting. It sounds like a gamble, but possible to score big. Would one need good japanese to enter one of these places like momocafe and the likes?
It doesn't need to be perfect. It really depends on which staff you meet and how patient they are i think. I once talked to a foreigner in the main Shinjuku kirari who claimed not to speak Japanese at all, but i also heard some reports of guys saying they didn't make it in. In momocafe the staff tends to be very helpful, but very basic japanese would still be a requirement. My advice is just to try it if you are in the neighbourhood and have some time, the worst thing that happens is they send you away.
Some of the girls know some English, or else they can use their smartphone to communicate. If a girl is scared of foreigners you'll notice soon enough and you can just go try talk to another girl.
Imo deai cafe is a pretty good systhem. You can see the girls beforehand so you know there wont be those terrible photoshop tricks that happen so often in Japan, or bait and switch. Also you make the deal beforehand. Worst that could happen is getting hurried or unentausiastic service. It can be a challenge to find a nice girl but you can talk to them beforehand, you can talk to a lot of different girls, move between cafes... Its interesting definitely.

Personally, if a guy offers me a good deal (so not those grumpy, cheap negotiators) i am really nice to them, but some girls are more harsh and try to take advantage. I'd advice to be reasonable and a gentleman but also clearly state your needs and what you are looking for.

I've never been to a deai café (would like to give it a try someday though), but in other downscale semi-amateur p4p situations (where I have some experience), you can often do VERY well by being much more generous than the average customer...maybe spending twice or more as much as most guys (one way to afford it is to go that much less often) while being very picky in selecting your partner(s). Basically you want to be the customer the best woman (for you) in the place was dreaming about finding. With a little luck she will try her best to be the date you were dreaming of finding.

-Ww

in other downscale semi-amateur p4p situations (where I have some experience), you can often do VERY well by being much more generous than the average customer...maybe spending twice or more as much as most guys (one way to afford it is to go that much less often) while being very picky in selecting your partner(s).

This matches my experience in deai cafe and even in professional situations like delivery health. IMO, the challenging and critical part is being perceived as generous because one is, as Wwanderer said, "being very picky in selecting partner(s)" rather than because one is naive or careless with money.

Choosing a comfortable (rather than budget) LH for more than enough time, extending time if necessary to allow a non-rushed finish and clean-up (for DH), buying drinks and maybe a snack or a meal, and giving small gifts could all be done in a manner to make your partner feel you appreciate her and that she's special (at least as much as possible in these situations). This could lead to a more personal (on one level of another) relationship with the provider.

On the other hand, I'd imagine offering a girl at Kirari double market rate 10 seconds after meeting her, before she had a chance to demonstrate any good qualities (beyond how she looked on the other side of the mirror), to not lead to such benefits as frequently.

This matches my experience in deai cafe and even in professional situations like delivery health. IMO, the challenging and critical part is being perceived as generous because one is, as Wwanderer said, "being very picky in selecting partner(s)" rather than because one is naive or careless with money.

Precisely so. Well said!

Not only in p4p but in general, when you are purchasing luxury services, you want to be perceived as generous, appreciative, sophisticated and discerning. Such customers will usually get the best service available/possible. Just throwing money around makes you look like an easy mark ripe for exploitation, and unscrupulous service providers will try to do just that.

-Ww

Precisely so. Well said!

Not only in p4p but in general, when you are purchasing luxury services, you want to be perceived as generous, appreciative, sophisticated and discerning. Such customers will usually get the best service available/possible. Just throwing money around makes you look like an easy mark ripe for exploitation, and unscrupulous service providers will try to do just that.

-Ww
Very true, and it also depends on the girl i think.

Personally i'd get really grumpy if someone negotiates harsh and it puts me in a bad mood and makes me not go out, and even if a girl would go out it would totally ruin her mood. (I've seriously been close to slapping guys in the talking booths if they used language like "i dont think you are worth that", and it doesn't have any effect on me, i will just wait for a guy who does think i am, and the funny thing with cafes is that if you turn someone down, 5 minutes later another guy could call you and offer you double.)

And if a guy seems generous and kind i chill and have a lot of fun with him.
Some girls are really cold though, and with them it works better to negotiate because they will always try to take advantage of guys (but they may not be fun anyway, even if you negotiate a good deal).

I think a good format for a talk would be something like this:
-first some small introductions and information about yourself. Check her reactions. Does she seem interested or rather scared of you, bored and zoned out, eager, friendly... And so on.
-tell her what you are looking for before discussing money. Be specific. One pop is common if there is no discussion so for example tell her that you plan on two pops if the mood is right (if thats what you want). If you want her to stay long time, its worth to explain what you want to do like "i want to talk some and chill and get to know each other, be unhurried, so she knows you're not gonna be really heavy on her for two hours or so. If you want specific things like nama fera and kissing, ask beforehand if she is ok with it because some girls dont like it.
-if she reacts positively on your conditions, ask what she would charge for it. If it seems steep because she's hopeful you have that kind of money but its actually a lot for you, you can ask her to put it down a bit or make her a bit lower counter offer. As long as you ask this respectful and not too aggressive it shouldn't have to but her directly in a bad mood, but look at her reaction, if she seems very disappointed but agrees anyway it might not be fun.

By stating precisely what you want and then letting her decide a price you can make sure she is comfortable with what you are gonna do and if she is a nice girl she wouldn't rush it. If a guy is not specific but demands a lot in the hotel room, it feels like he tries to get more than other customers for the same price, which makes him a difficult customer and not very liked. But if she knows what she's up for and is able to charge a bit more than to an easier guy (deai cafe is really a lot of one pop guys who take maybe 40 minutes), she can relax more.

You could also try to find out about her in the talk room like asking if she is passive or active, what she likes in bed and what she dislikes and so on. Just dont make it sound creepy like you just wanna harrash the girls with dirty talk, but more to get a general idea of what kind of session to expect.

Earlier today I went to the reverse date cafe in shibuya (kirari, next to the sushi shop).

I guess I'm one of the weird ones who likes the idea of there being some attraction on the girls part, I'm also naively hoping I might find a girl who wants some repeat company with nice time as well as the cash (which would be a reasonable setup for me).

Sadly didn't get through the door. The guy was fine and I scraped by with my nihongo (he was clearly not picky about it, I could tell he couldn't really understand what I was saying sometime). The problem was I have no phone number here. He said I could use passport instead, bit didnt have with me, and also not sure I want to hand that over.

Anyone got any advice/tips ? Has anyone used a passport before?

Also he explained the pricing but I couldnt understand fully. There are 3x 2000 yen on the board he was pointing to. I guess it means membership + day pass + date fee? Edit: I notice original poster mentioned price, but it seems 100 yen different, so I'm wondering if I misunderstood something.

BTW i have a data only sim, so any tricks to add a Japanese phone number to that somehow? I tried text plus but didn't work, and gave me US number.

Last edited: