Guest viewing is limited

Rei - Reverse Nanpa Kirari Date Cafe In Shibuya

This is all new to me, and very interesting.

So one thing I'm wondering about the reverse nanpa cafe is, what to do about a girl whom you consider borderline? Is it a straight yes/no? I imagine you can't say that you'll think about it and to come back later... For that matter, can you say that to a girl at the regular cafe? (What was that about a "no deal button"?)

is 25,000 a rip-off for Deai cafes though? There is a bunch of mixed messaging but what is the general marketplace rate for one hour?

JK style girls all have given me a better time for less money per hour.
None of them have been as perfect looking as a doll like this one. But it kinda made me appreciate that looks don't matter if your technique is too lie down and say okay you can enter me now.
Depends on how popular she is. If i get called the whole time, i dont go out for cheap of course, because the next person will offer better. 25.000 is higher than the total average but normal for a popular girl.

Its also this time of the year. Girls go back to their home country around new year so there are not many girls in the cafes. While the men are free from work so they will go. And they got their bonus not too long ago. I planned to go and try the cafe because of the new year. If i saw it was a good men/girl ratio i would stay and ask 30.000 to callers.
I didn't go though because i just returned from a trip and i got a lot of stuff to do now i'm back. Not sure if i'll go since i'll also have other plans tomorrow and once the vacation time is over it will be more quiet.

I guess the advantages of cafe is that you can pick a really pretty girl and get fs usually.
I know a lot of the girls are bad though. I made a pretty japanese friend there and if i hear her talk about work to me it sounds like she says no to almost everything the guys try. Not a cool attitude.
40 minutes to one hour is pretty normal (the standart is one pop) but i think being nice is important. Most guys who go to the cafes aren't that high class but i've gotten some really nice repeating gentlemen from there. I strongly believe that everything works best if both the guy and the girl have a good attitude to each other. When i first went to the cafes i was kind of scared so it didn't always work out but the few times i still go and its actually busy enough to make me stay and find someone (because i'm done sitting there all day, that was a rookie mistake) then we always have a super fun, mutually pleasing time! :)

This is all new to me, and very interesting.

So one thing I'm wondering about the reverse nanpa cafe is, what to do about a girl whom you consider borderline? Is it a straight yes/no? I imagine you can't say that you'll think about it and to come back later... For that matter, can you say that to a girl at the regular cafe? (What was that about a "no deal button"?)
You can tell the girls at regular cafe that you'll think about it (in fact, Japanese guys always pull that "kangaeru" trick and then they never call again, lol) but other guys can still talk to her so if you think about it and check other options and you decide on her but another guy has called her already and goes with her you miss out. She's not gonna wait for you.
As for the reverse cafe, because they are the ones who call you, you cant say you'll call them again. You can ask them to call you again in a certain amound of time, maybe. But you dont know if they do it of course. You can try to ask the staff to contact the girl, but i dont know how they react to that.

Depends on how popular she is. If i get called the whole time, i dont go out for cheap of course, because the next person will offer better. 25.000 is higher than the total average but normal for a popular girl.

Its also this time of the year. Girls go back to their home country around new year so there are not many girls in the cafes. While the men are free from work so they will go. And they got their bonus not too long ago. I planned to go and try the cafe because of the new year. If i saw it was a good men/girl ratio i would stay and ask 30.000 to callers.
I didn't go though because i just returned from a trip and i got a lot of stuff to do now i'm back. Not sure if i'll go since i'll also have other plans tomorrow and once the vacation time is over it will be more quiet.

I guess the advantages of cafe is that you can pick a really pretty girl and get fs usually.
I know a lot of the girls are bad though. I made a pretty japanese friend there and if i hear her talk about work to me it sounds like she says no to almost everything the guys try. Not a cool attitude.
40 minutes to one hour is pretty normal (the standart is one pop) but i think being nice is important. Most guys who go to the cafes aren't that high class but i've gotten some really nice repeating gentlemen from there. I strongly believe that everything works best if both the guy and the girl have a good attitude to each other. When i first went to the cafes i was kind of scared so it didn't always work out but the few times i still go and its actually busy enough to make me stay and find someone (because i'm done sitting there all day, that was a rookie mistake) then we always have a super fun, mutually pleasing time! :)

Thanks the info helps alot....
Yeah I was there on the 31st and the cute girls were literally get 20 people all raising their hand at once as soon as they came in the door, you would have been out of there in 10 minutes.
Is it realistic to negotiate cheaper for a longer time but make it clear that it's 90 minutes, 60 mintues of play / 30 mintues.

Thanks the info helps alot....
Yeah I was there on the 31st and the cute girls were literally get 20 people all raising their hand at once as soon as they came in the door, you would have been out of there in 10 minutes.
Is it realistic to negotiate cheaper for a longer time but make it clear that it's 90 minutes, 60 mintues of play / 30 mintues.
Aw thank you :)
Yes, the new year is a special time.
I think being clear about what you want is definitely you best chance to get it. A lot of guys specifically ask if a girl can do bbj and/or deep kissing before they go out with her for example. As for the time, its pretty normal that if you ask a girl how long time she can stay she will give some rough number but she will still leave before that time if you are finished (and many guys dont really care anymore if they are satisfied at that point). I think being specific of what you wanna do during the time and how long time will get you the best chance at good service. Service level is indeed a gamble because the girls work only for themselves and some are smooth talkers but dont wanna do anything but the cafes have other advantages like not having the photoshopped pictures bullshit that some deriheru have.

Seems to me like the ability to go to any of the Kirari locations all day is a good perk. From browsing the Momo website, it seems like each location operates independently with different rates. (Correct me if I'm wrong). In addition, Momo seems quite a bit more expensive and time constrained.

Last edited:
Seems to me like the ability to any of the Kirari locations all day is a good perk.

I can't speak for Momo but that is the thing I like about Kirari is if there are no women you are interested in you simply pick up your bag and head to one of the other locations and there's no additional charge.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I can't speak for Momo but that is the thing I like about Kirari is if there are no women you are interested in you simply pick up your bag and head to one of the other locations and there's no additional charge.

This all sounds so quintessential Japanese.. I'd love to give it a try just to experience it sometime but my Japanese is nowhere near good enough.. :oops:

This all sounds so quintessential Japanese.. I'd love to give it a try just to experience it sometime but my Japanese is nowhere near good enough.. :oops:

My Japanese is ok, I can get by but my vocabulary is shit. I was really lucky to meet a Japanese college girl who was studying english the other night. Totally made my night

My Japanese is ok, I can get by but my vocabulary is shit. I was really lucky to meet a Japanese college girl who was studying english the other night. Totally made my night
I'd love a review :D